Maria s ranking. - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 10th, 2011, 01:23 PM   #781
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria s ranking.

Lachy, that sig is
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2011, 01:30 PM   #782
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldlion View Post
Most of the times, Vika's return of serve got into Maria's head as she didn't know where to place her serve so she ended up going for too much and hitting double faults, especially in important moments when you can almost feel that she's gonna hit DF. Ground game wise, Maria is too stubborn trying too hard to outplay Vika which is clearly impossible because she can return the balls back with interest and put Maria in an unfavorable position. But I think the win over her in Rome, even tho it's by retirement, make Maria rethink that she can actually play good tennis against her.

As for Serena, it's a good match-up. But I don't know if they have a chance to play each other this year. If so, I'll be looking forward to that. And I'm sure she can win over Venus now. Kim, depends on her mood on that day. She can screw herself up when leading in FO, so things can happen.
I hope you're right about Vika.

Maria needs to beat either Vika, Serena or Petra before US Open in order to win US Open this year.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2011, 08:38 PM   #783
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

I'm pretty sure she'll have to face Petra, WS, Na Li, Vika etc...before USO...everybody is playing Toronto..and many Stanford.
I hope that Cincy news is just rumour.
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2011, 08:41 PM   #784
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Hope Maria will deliver this year!
Old Jul 10th, 2011, 11:08 PM   #785
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

18majors, don't worry too much, she's been delivering this year and she walks her talk.

Another fortnight block of training and here we go Stanford. I hope her serve is improved.
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:14 AM   #786
country flag 18majors

Can't wait to see her serves at Stanford.
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 02:03 AM   #787
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

Also the reason I believe Maria is she's not delusional as Ana Ivanovic. She's been lying to herself since 2009 and didn't accept the fact that she's a different player comparing to 2008 and keeps insisting that she's doing as well. It can't be more obvious that she's been under-performing and she struggles to find a coach is really a big issue and it says a lot about her quality to cooperate.
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 02:16 AM   #788
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Can't wait to see her serves at Stanford.
I can't wait to see her with the Stanford trophy.
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 02:31 PM   #789
country flag 18majors

^Wouldn't that be nice!
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 03:43 PM   #790
country flag moemoe

moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold

Hi you guys I'm new does anyone know which tournaments maria's playing in?
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 03:54 PM   #791
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Stanford and Toronto, Cincinnati is a question mark as of now.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 05:04 PM   #792
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moemoe View Post
Hi you guys I'm new does anyone know which tournaments maria's playing in?
Standford, Toronto and Cicinnati
Maybe If she goes deep in Toronto, she will withdraw Cicin
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#108.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 01:15 PM   #793
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Maria is up to #3 in the race after Stanford.

Race Singles (As of July 31, 2011)

1. Caroline Wozniacki 5806 (15)
2. Petra Kvitova 5037 (12)
3. Maria Sharapova 4960 (9)
4. Li Na 4947 (12)
5. Victoria Azarenka 4503 (14)
6. Marion Bartoli 4135 (18) (150 potential points - Stanford Final)
7. Vera Zvonareva 3456 (14)
8. Kim Clijsters 3160 (9)
------------------------------------------------------
9. Francesca Schiavone 3094 (14)
10. Andrea Petkovic 2631 (13)
------------------------------------------------------
11. Peng Shuai 2337 (16)
12. Jelena Jankovic 2196 (14)
13. Samantha Stosur 2081 (14)
14. Agnieszka Radwanska 2017 (12)
15. Svetlana Kuznetsova 2002 (13)
16. Sabine Lisicki 1966 (14)
17. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 1927 (14)
18. Yanina Wickmayer 1881 (14)
19. Daniela Hantuchova 1846 (17)
20. Dominika Cibulkova 1837 (14)

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •

Last edited by Julian. : Aug 1st, 2011 at 05:58 AM.
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 01:19 PM   #794
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 02:25 PM   #795
country flag goldlion

It's cool after the mediocre performance.