Maria s ranking. - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 30th, 2010, 04:31 PM   #61
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria s ranking.

I'm expecting a fall to somewhere around 17.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 30th, 2010, 04:35 PM   #62
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

She was so close to the top 10. Shame for a year she couldn't capitalize.

Oh well, at least she has almost no points to defend at Wimbledon. But when she has really few points to defend she tends to go out early. Whatever will be will be I guess.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2010, 04:39 PM   #63
country flag MS17

MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light

I think she will lose 130 points from clay season from her points ranking .
Right ??
MS17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2010, 04:47 PM   #64
country flag MS17

MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light

90+280-620 = -250
sorry not 130
Old May 30th, 2010, 04:48 PM   #65
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

No. QF = 500. 3R = 160?
Old May 30th, 2010, 05:26 PM   #66
country flag MS17

Yea , you are right 160 points for 3R .. Sorry #2

So they are now 180 points for sure .
Old May 30th, 2010, 05:57 PM   #67
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

She's #17 right now (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=402496). I guess Juju might surpass her but it doesn't seem like other girls will
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2010, 08:06 PM   #68
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Thanks Niya. She seems to be only 300-400 points from the top 10, not that big of a gap anymore I think. Because she was No. 12 last week and she was 500 points behind No. 11, if that list is correct. She can make it up at Wimbledon, Birmingham won't do much because she's defending Semifinal points there and winning it would earn her like I don't know 0.5 points?
Old May 30th, 2010, 08:11 PM   #69
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
Thanks Niya. She seems to be only 300-400 points from the top 10, not that big of a gap anymore I think. Because she was No. 12 last week and she was 500 points behind No. 11, if that list is correct. She can make it up at Wimbledon, Birmingham won't do much because she's defending Semifinal points there and winning it would earn her like I don't know 0.5 points?

If she gets another bad draw at Wimby, I'm going to cut a bitch. Vee in the 3rd round or something like that. Masha will win it but it'll be tough.
Old May 30th, 2010, 10:09 PM   #70
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post

If she gets another bad draw at Wimby, I'm going to cut a bitch. Vee in the 3rd round or something like that. Masha will win it but it'll be tough.
As it stands now, Sharapova will be seeded #17 which means that she would be scheduled to play seeds 9-16 in the 3rd round. So she can't draw Venus until the 4th round. In some respects it would be better to be seeded 17-24 than 13-16 as there's a 50-50 chance of not drawing a top 4 seed in the 4th round versus a 100% chance of drawing a top 4 seed in the 4th round with a seeding of 17-24.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2010, 10:54 PM   #71
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest I would rather Maria was ranked 17-24 going into Wimbledon rather than 13-16. There is much less chance that she will have to face a Williams in the 4th round that way.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2010, 07:40 AM   #72
country flag Doc

Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future

Its annoying hat shes one of the best players at RG this year and largely because of brainless seeding and scheduling, she's out in 3rd round while lesser players will cruise into the semis.

Luck seems to be more important than anything else

Victoria Azarenka, Dinara Safina, Maria Kirilenko

Nadia Petrova, Samantha Stosur, Ana Ivanovic.

0026..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl .... Official Political Advisor to the Maria Mafia.
Doc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2010, 08:26 AM   #73
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Even if Maria is ranked around 17, the organizers will still bump her ranking up to avoid an early clash with one of the top players. She's got a title, two semis and she's their little darling.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2010, 12:20 PM   #74
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

i don't think they should. they can only move her up 2 or 3 places which would put her in worse position than she already is.
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2010, 12:32 PM   #75
Vaidisova Ruled

Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future

Did they seed her last year at Wimbledon? I think they did, cause I remember that there was a little "drama" around this...

But I doubt that they will bump her ranking this year.

“They are definitely a good example of how local communities can overcome the ‘victim syndrome,’ take greater control over their lives and build productive futures for themselves,” Ms. Sharapova said - UN Goodwill Ambassador
Vaidisova Ruled is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote