Maria s ranking. - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 17th, 2010, 01:43 AM   #181
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future
Re: Maria s ranking.

So you're saying that maria will be ranked 14 after montreal is over? well thats cool i guess. Justine's not playing the open, serena MIGHT not play, venus MIGHT not play!
atominside is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2010, 02:07 AM   #182
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Shahar Peer lost today and will drop off points I think so no way she can catch up. Justine isn't playing. Lena D's a long shot to defend her title so she'd be right there with Masha's points. I think Mash will be in the 13-16.

Luck still plays a lot into the draw. She can draw Serena, Vee, Li Na, Vika in each seed group or she can get Caro, Schiavone, Aga.

Last edited by MaitaBaby : Aug 17th, 2010 at 02:13 AM.
MaitaBaby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 02:13 AM   #183
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

If, Kuzzie, Wicky, Bartoli all reach round 3, Maria is out of top 16.

Vartan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 02:19 AM   #184
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Really? I knew there was a reason why I wanted Yanina to lose today.
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 02:23 AM   #185
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

These are the latest rankings, with last year's Toronto points taken off:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....60&postcount=2

Wicky is 10 points away from Maria,
Kuzzy is 89 points away from Maria,
Cakey is 90 points away from Maria.

Old Aug 17th, 2010, 02:24 AM   #186
country flag Vartan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
Luck still plays a lot into the draw. She can draw Serena, Vee, Li Na, Vika in each seed group or she can get Caro, Schiavone, Aga.
Like she did in Montreal

Old Aug 17th, 2010, 02:26 AM   #187
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

Aw, fuck, it's all so confuzzling to me.
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 02:26 AM   #188
country flag Vartan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
Aw, fuck, it's all so confuzzling to me.
What exactly?

Old Aug 17th, 2010, 02:26 AM   #189
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartan View Post
Like she did in Montreal
Didn't even get a chance to suck/tank the easy draw

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 02:32 AM   #190
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

Quote:
What exactly?
The points and seedings. Like which seed groups meet in this or that round, etc. I have to read up on it.
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 03:00 AM   #191
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kuzzie can possibly play Radwanska in the 3rd round, caketoli can play JJ, and Wicky can play zvonareva so I'm really hoping at least one of them will loose. It's not likely that they will all make it.
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 03:11 AM   #192
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Kuzzie can possibly play Radwanska in the 3rd round, caketoli can play JJ, and Wicky can play zvonareva so I'm really hoping at least one of them will loose. It's not likely that they will all make it.
Yeah but then you have to factor in the fact that it would disadvantage Maria if they did all make it which doubles the probability of that happening.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 03:19 AM   #193
country flag Vartan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
They don't have to win their 3rd round match, they just have to get to there.

Old Aug 17th, 2010, 03:40 AM   #194
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They don't have to win their 3rd round match, they just have to get to there.
This is even worse.
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 04:18 AM   #195
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even if they all reach the 3rd round, Henin's not playing the US Open so that makes for the 16th seed.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote