Marion's Road To Flushing Meadows 2008 - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 12:31 AM   #76
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marion's Road To Flushing Meadows 2008

Yep,hopes are high at Marionette campaign headquarters where we wait blissfully unaware of when Marion,currently on the verge of her first Tier 1,will crush us again with one of her 'mercurial' disasters.There's no point in complaining because I'm not going ANYwhere,win or lose,ain't that right,Marion?

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

JUSTICIA PARA LAS NORMALISTAS!! Pena de muerte para todos los narcos en Mexico!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 12:33 AM   #77
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Though I took French in high school in the U.S.,I would've laughed if you had told me during my horny adolescent years that I'd fall in love with a fat,Corsican/French girl who's less than 5'8"....Marion

I disagree with one thing that Iceland said:IF Marion has maintained her fitness within the last week,then she can finish off Sugi quickly in straight sets and that will offset Ai's rest.Obviously,a marathon match would be disfavorable but I won't give up on my chubby cutey regardless.
Do you want a boot in the boz?
Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 12:36 AM   #78

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Marion you looked soulful bliss today sister.
Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 12:58 AM   #79
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Marion View Post
Do you want a boot in the boz?
You can't SERIOUSLY believe that I meant those words in anything but the most affectionate way.Anyhow,you're dealing with someone who is WELL acquainted with pain having been in a coma-inducing car crash;therefore,it's not the best deterrent for me.In fact,my familiarity with agony helps me to adapt to the torment that Marion sometimes causes;it's allowed me to see that the reward of Marion's triumphs outweigh her periodic downs.She's the warrior-ess who's captured my heartfelt loyalty...btw,I've changed my mind and I'll pull for Marion WHENEVER she plays Ivanovic unless Ana has recently suffered a death in the family.Fair enough???

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 04:26 AM   #80
country flag Dave.
Winner

Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute

Love what Marion has been doing recently This Tier I title is so attainable now for Marion, PLEASE just play your best
Dave. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 08:51 AM   #81

Quote:
Yep,hopes are high at Marionette campaign headquarters where we wait blissfully unaware of when Marion,currently on the verge of her first Tier 1,will crush us again with one of her 'mercurial' disasters.There's no point in complaining because I'm not going ANYwhere,win or lose,ain't that right,Marion?
Quote:
You can't SERIOUSLY believe that I meant those words in anything but the most affectionate way.Anyhow,you're dealing with someone who is WELL acquainted with pain having been in a coma-inducing car crash;therefore,it's not the best deterrent for me.In fact,my familiarity with agony helps me to adapt to the torment that Marion sometimes causes;it's allowed me to see that the reward of Marion's triumphs outweigh her periodic downs.She's the warrior-ess who's captured my heartfelt loyalty...btw,I've changed my mind and I'll pull for Marion WHENEVER she plays Ivanovic unless Ana has recently suffered a death in the family.Fair enough???
that's better
Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 10:28 AM   #82
country flag weary

weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light

Excellent job Marion!

Hopefully she can make the final....
weary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 03:37 PM   #83
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

Two finals in a row would be so awesome! But she's gotta get there first. Apparently she twisted her ankle against Sugi, so I hope she'll be fit to play today.

Come on Marion! I really want to see a Marion-Dinara final...
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 03:48 PM   #84
country flag bruce goose

Marion has raised her ranking from number 5 million all the way to #20 in the YEC standings...and that's withOUT calculating this week's Tier 1 points.I'm no expert on the system so can anyone commentoes she have a reasonable chance to return to YEC or should we write that off for this season??

Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 06:02 PM   #85

All the girlies are mad and out to get Marion lol meeeeiiiioooow.

"I'm a tough girl, I can go far."
Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 06:19 PM   #86
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
All the girlies are mad and out to get Marion lol meeeeiiiioooow.

"I'm a tough girl, I can go far."
I'm fearful that you're suffering from that British Mad Cow Disease...that the madness is transferrable from bovines to lovely joggers.

Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 09:01 PM   #87
country flag bruce goose

WOW,Marion MUST be moving well otherwise the quick Cibulkova would be taking advantage.One lost service game with only other break point faced on top of that,and she SWIFTLY closed that game out.Finished the set with two straight breaks of Cibu!!! Vamos,mi Marion preciosa!!

Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 09:39 PM   #88

Quote:
I'm fearful that you're suffering from that British Mad Cow Disease...that the madness is transferrable from bovines to lovely joggers.
Mad in the sense that Sugi and Chakky blew up against Marion.
Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 09:49 PM   #89
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Mad in the sense that Sugi and Chakky blew up against Marion.
That could be interpreted in a couple ways:Are you saying that both losers lost their temper with Marion and,if so,what were their justifications?From Chalky this is no big surprise,but I'd never heard of Sugiyama being the hot-tempered type...the Japanese aren't exactly known for being wild and crazy.

Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 11:50 PM   #90

When Marion hurt her ankle Sugi hit her with a ball too, then gave some sarcastic looks when Marion took time out for treatment.

Chakky.. well she famously shouted at the ballbloy on Thursday.