Marion's Road To Flushing Meadows 2008 - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 26th, 2008, 12:41 PM   #181
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marion's Road To Flushing Meadows 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Marion View Post
Just as I have did

So I dont why your fussing. Where you watching the match on US TV and perving out or something?
It's "just as I have 'DONE'..." since 'Done' is the past participle of the verb 'Do',Sassy Girl!....and,as for my motives,they are pretty shallow....I enjoy teasing you,yet you keep biting on the same bait EVERY time.......take it easy,sweet lass...and be happy & rejoice that Marion is en route to the 2nd week of a Slam again

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2008, 07:31 PM   #182
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

a big congrats on my favourite marion! happy to see that she made of this match an easy win. it could have been more complicated, i missed the match sadly but im sure i'll have more occasions to watch her super aggressive shots
im full of hope for this us open, i really hope she can make it to the qf....

allez marion, you're the best!
best thoughts from poland, guys!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2008, 07:44 PM   #183
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceland View Post
a big congrats on my favourite marion! happy to see that she made of this match an easy win.

Thanks for the well-wishes,Iceland! I'll put in a long-distance call to NYC relaying your message to Marion You should watch her new video if you haven't seen it yet....Another good excuse to fall in love with her.

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
Old Aug 26th, 2008, 07:56 PM   #184
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceland View Post
a big congrats on my favourite marion! happy to see that she made of this match an easy win. it could have been more complicated, i missed the match sadly but im sure i'll have more occasions to watch her super aggressive shots

Why stop at the quarters. Let's jam! :bouncy:
Old Aug 26th, 2008, 08:01 PM   #185

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
fall in love with her.
I havent seen it yet
Old Aug 26th, 2008, 08:18 PM   #186
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
I havent seen it yet
Don't worry,you'll eventually find someone who has a good connection and you can watch it there. I like your renewed enthusiasm for a deep tournament run for Marion

Old Aug 26th, 2008, 08:43 PM   #187

Hopefully better connecton by Oct/Nov.
Old Aug 27th, 2008, 12:26 AM   #188
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Hopefully better connecton by Oct/Nov.
Awwww,if you vacation in northern Mexico between now and October,you can sit on my lap and watch Marion's vid from MY computer.

Old Aug 27th, 2008, 08:52 PM   #189

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Awwww,if you vacation in northern Mexico between now and October,you can sit on my lap and watch Marion's vid from MY computer.
And feel your breeks catch fire
Old Aug 27th, 2008, 08:55 PM   #190

It looks like Marion is playing with the O3 White.
Old Aug 27th, 2008, 08:57 PM   #191
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
And feel your breeks catch fire
NO,I'd behave and you wouldn't feel my "breeks" catch fire..I'd even let you sit in the chair by yourself if you preferred....If you smiled,though,during Marion's USO-clinching victory,I MIGHT feel tempted to lean over and

Old Aug 27th, 2008, 09:41 PM   #192

I think I'd prefer to watch the final from the safety of the Bronx in a '77 blackout.

Old Aug 28th, 2008, 12:35 AM   #193
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

Our Marion better go deep into the tournament so I might actually get to see her play a match Wish I had a multiscreen service to use...

Come on Mar! Looking good on the live score anyway.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2008, 12:38 AM   #194
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
I think I'd prefer to watch the final from the safety of the Bronx in a '77 blackout.

Ohhh,Sugar Buns,unless you've invented a word,you misspelled your sig....it's "satirists" withOUT an "L".I wish I got a kiss for every spelling error you made...but then you'd probably mess up on purpose.

I'd like to stay and chat but I just arrived home in time to view Queen Marion so....Duty calls

Old Aug 28th, 2008, 03:39 AM   #195
country flag bruce goose

Marion wins easily again,and 'Super M' thinks that she's communicating telepathically with our Queen Supposedly by telling Marion to respect her opponents,somehow she can persuade Mme.Bartoli to play more pointedly.I'm not complaining about the results

Marion SHOULD have a big quickness and stamina edge on Lindsay,and she ought to wear her down by forcing lots of lateral movement.Five more wins and I fly to the UK to find myself a Scottish lass for some