News and updates about Elena Bovina - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 30th, 2006, 12:46 AM   #1
country flag wtn_amanda
Webmistress

wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute
News and updates about Elena Bovina

This thread will be automatically updated with the latest blog entries from the Elena Bovina blog.

On the Elena Bovina blog you'll find:
* News Archive / Diary
* Biography
* Photo Galleries
* Random Facts

Visit the Elena Bovina blog here:
http://blogs.tennisuniverse.com/bovina

If you want to join the team and contribute to the Elena Bovina blog, please visit the following page to apply:
http://blogs.tennisuniverse.com/bovina/Blog

Our goal is to build an impressive resource for fans of Elena Bovina!

Join the Team WTAworld.com Blogger Network:

* Join existing team(s) and blog about your favorite player(s)
* Create a new blog about your favorite player yet to feature on our network
* Easy to do; blogging is as simple as posting on WTAworld.com

For more information, or to submit an application, visit the following thread:
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=245289
wtn_amanda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2006, 12:50 AM   #2
country flag Blogger Bot
Addicted to blogs!

Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice
Post Bovina ousted at Swisscom Challenge

Russian Elena Bovina lost in the second round of the Swisscom Challenge on Thursday, suffering again at the hands of compatriot Elena Dementieva.

Link To Original Article
Blogger Bot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 01:10 AM   #3
country flag Blogger Bot
Addicted to blogs!

Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice
Post Bovina advances to Linz second round

The ninth seeded Elena Bovina eased into the second round of the $585,000 Generali Ladies Linz on Monday.

Link To Original Article
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 01:20 AM   #4
country flag Blogger Bot
Addicted to blogs!

Post Bovina races into Linz quarterfinals

Elena Bovina wasted no time in booking a place in the quarterfinals of the $585,000 Linz Open Wednesday.

Link To Original Article
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 01:30 AM   #5
country flag Blogger Bot
Addicted to blogs!

Post Bovina prevails over compatriot Jidkova

Elena Bovina claimed a place in the semifinals of the $585,000 Generali Ladies Linz on Friday evening.

Link To Original Article
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 01:40 AM   #6
country flag Blogger Bot
Addicted to blogs!

Post Bovina beats compatriot; faces Mauresmo

Top-seeded Amelie Mauresmo rallied past Jelena Jankovic 4-6, 6-3, 6-2 Saturday to advance to the Generali Ladies Open final against Elena Bovina.

Link To Original Article
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 01:50 AM   #7
country flag Blogger Bot
Addicted to blogs!

Post Bovina pummelled by Mauresmo

Russian Elena Bovina suffered a crushing defeat in Sunday's final of the $585,000 Linz Open, losing 6-2, 6-0 to Amelie Mauresmo.

Link To Original Article
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 02:00 AM   #8
country flag Blogger Bot
Addicted to blogs!

Post Bovina Withdraws from Key Biscayne

Former world number fourteen Elena Bovina has withdrawn from the Nasdaq-100 Open in Miami.

Link To Original Article
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 02:10 AM   #9
country flag Blogger Bot
Addicted to blogs!

Post Bovina Slated for Comeback

Elena Bovina, looking to resurrect her career after a nine month injury layoff, will make her long awaited comeback at a low-key event in Estoril.

Link To Original Article
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 02:20 AM   #10
country flag Blogger Bot
Addicted to blogs!

Post Bovina comeback confirmed

Elena Bovina will return to competitive action in a month, her manager has confirmed.

Link To Original Article
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 02:30 AM   #11
country flag Blogger Bot
Addicted to blogs!

Post Bovina Withdraws from Estoril

Elena Bovina withdrew from Estoril earlier this week, just weeks after her manager confirmed she was in "excellent form" and ready for the clay season.

Link To Original Article
Old Jul 2nd, 2007, 02:16 PM   #12
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: News and updates about Elena Bovina

http://sport-express.ru/art.shtml?141089 - nice interview with Elena

Training in Spain now Is going to take part in USA hard court tournaments

WAs re-injured in February while training in Moscow after coming back from Australia
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2007, 11:09 AM   #13
country flag Tonik

Tonik is a glorious beacon of light Tonik is a glorious beacon of light Tonik is a glorious beacon of light Tonik is a glorious beacon of light Tonik is a glorious beacon of light Tonik is a glorious beacon of light Tonik is a glorious beacon of light Tonik is a glorious beacon of light Tonik is a glorious beacon of light Tonik is a glorious beacon of light Tonik is a glorious beacon of light

Bovina gets wild card to the qualifying Draw of Tetra Kharkiv Ladies cup

Full article
Tonik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 02:18 PM   #14
country flag Highlandman

Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute

I saw Elena yesterday practising in Stuttgart But she was taped everywhere
Venus Williams - My #1 forever.
Angelika Roesch & Andrea Petkovic & Mona Barthel
Victoria Azarenka & Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
Anna Tatishvili & Jelena Dokic
Highlandman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 03:46 PM   #15
country flag tiptop

tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of

Thanks for the report Highlanderman. That doesn't sound too good, but at least she is giving it a try. Tough luck that she faces Williams in the first round...