Articles and news about the Goddess - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 30th, 2009, 07:09 PM   #91
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any news about the Goddess?

Finally, Eleni has updated us again:

30/03/2009
Hello fans!!!!
I came back from La Palma/ Spain 1 day ago.
It was a very long week over there as the weather didn't help us much. It was raining a couple of times but thanks God we could finish at least on Saturday. We had a great week in doubles but unfortunately not in singles... the trip back was long by taking a boat, flight plus driving.
I am practicing in germany at the moment as i will play my last hard court tournament (indoors) in Belgium. I am leaving on Thursday with my coach.
My first quali round (singles) match will be on Saturday. We will go there by car as it is not too far...Take care!!!!!
Eleni

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love how she says "my coach"
I really hope Jaz can prove me wrong though
Although, she said someone named Kai was her coach

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2009, 09:50 AM   #92
country flag merda2004

merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of

what coach?he didnt do anything for her!!!time to get a better one!!!!!
and whats that thing with driving and taking the boat?is she enjoying the view on the way to the tournaments or something?
cant she see that all this extra time is gonna make her feel tired?and why is she still training in germany???the german style that she keeps saying it fits her game is not freaking WORKING!!!!
Old Mar 31st, 2009, 06:49 PM   #93
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently Eleni doesn't realize it

Old Apr 1st, 2009, 11:16 AM   #94
country flag merda2004

merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of

i know hellas...i know!
Old Apr 7th, 2009, 10:14 PM   #95
country flag hellas719

Eleni will play Fed Cup for the first time since 2004
Source:
http://www.tennisnews.gr/index.php?o...-36&Itemid=172

Old Apr 8th, 2009, 08:13 AM   #96
country flag merda2004

u said the same thing in 3 different topics hellas!!!!u like the sound of ur own voice darling???hahaha

they shouldnt have accepted eleni in the fed cup team!so now that she is doing really bad she wants to join the team?well hell no!!!!but then again...people try to be nice to her even when she is doing bad!its only her that doesnt do anything about it!
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 06:44 PM   #97
country flag hellas719

Now we don't need her though.

Old Apr 11th, 2009, 02:02 AM   #98
country flag hellas719

05/04/2009
Hi guys!!!!
I had a very interesting match today...as i didn't start so well the match, i finish it really really sharp!!!! That's what counts, no??? I was 1-6 1-4 down and i turned all the match around. At 2-4 i stared to feel good on court, i was hitting the ball more clear and i was moving really sharp. We had some great rallies and big points. Lina was playing some really good tennis!!! I had totally to fight through all the 2nd set and in the
tie-break i defended one match point. In the third set i just played more agressive and i was serving very consistent.
After the match i had a cool down with some bike and stretching, i got a bit of a massage, some food and i went back to the hotel for a rest. The great news too is that we got last in, in the main draw of doubles with Jasmin.
And??? Except my coach is also one very cute dog arround us this week.....the dog of Jamin...it's a Pug/ Mops.
I will go for a little nice walk and after we will have a nice dinner in the city center. Tomorrow i am playing singles and doubles. I am looking forward to it!
Many greetings,
eleni.

Old Apr 11th, 2009, 02:03 AM   #99
country flag hellas719

10/04/2009
Hi,
the tournament is finished for me. Not in the best way...but that's tennis!!
As i lost in the last round of qualis, i got in as a lucky loser. Julia (Georges) played
way better tennis and she totally deserved to win!! We had a great run in the
doubles but today we lost the semi final vs Michaella and Yanina
6-4 6-7 8-10 in the super tie break. It was a very good level of tennis!!!!
We are going to the next tournament on Saturday as i am not playing anything
until next Tuesday. The tournament here was amazing and i want to give
all my credit to the tournament director and of cource to all the people that are
involved to this event. They did an excellent job!!
Greetings and i will post you soon,
eleni

Old Apr 16th, 2009, 03:49 AM   #100
country flag hellas719

Μεγάλη νίκη στον 1ο γύρο για τη Λένα

Η Λένα Δανιηλίδου είχε την ατυχία να κληρωθεί με το Νο2 του ταμπλό στο τουρνουά $25,000 Tessenderlo 2009 του Βελγίου, αλλά για την ακρίβεια η Ρωσίδα Vesna MANASIEVA, Νο 160 στον κόσμο ήταν η άτυχη της υπόθεσης, αφού βρήκε μπροστά της την ελληνίδα πρωταθλήτρια από την οποία ηττήθηκε πειστικά με 62, 63. Η Δανιηλίδου θα έχει θεωρητικά πιο εύκολο έργο στον 2ο γύρο, αφού καλείται να αντιμετωπίσει την Aleksandra GRELA από την Πολωνία για την πρόκριση στις 8 του τουρνουά.

Old Apr 16th, 2009, 10:49 AM   #101
country flag merda2004

see this is why i complain and moan all the time...they start the article by saying....eleni was unfortunate enough to draw with number 2 seed blah blah blah...but manage to win!why say or start the article by saying that eleni was unfortunate enough to play the number two seed.this is what i dont like!all the pitty and sympathy talk etc etc. its good that she finally won but enough with the pitty!she is a lot better! really wish her to win this tournament because if she doesnt....
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 02:55 PM   #102
country flag hellas719

^I think they just wrote that to emphasize Eleni's win

Old Apr 16th, 2009, 05:19 PM   #103
country flag merda2004

yea i know but even then they try to make it a big deal!they should have said that eleni was fortunate enough to play the number 2 seed because she beat her!who knows what would have happend etc etc if she had played someone different!thats why i say enough with poor this and poor that!watching tennis now...venus v lisicki!
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 09:50 PM   #104
country flag hellas719

I see your point
We'll see what they write today after Eleni's R2 win.

OT: christos, Irini now HAS a thread in rest of world, so please visit it. And let's bring back the Greek stuff talk thread
I was at my yiayia's house during the Venus-Lisicki match

Old Apr 17th, 2009, 10:58 PM   #105
country flag hellas719

Ήττα καρμπόν για τη Λένα

Την ήττα με 63, 62 και ταυτόχρονα τον αποκλεισμό από τα ημιτελικά του τουρνουά $25,000 Tessenderlo 2009 του Βελγίου γνώρισε η Λένα Δανιηλίδου. Η ελληνίδα πρωταθλήτρια για 2ο συνεχόμενο τουρνουα στο Βέλγιο κλήθηκε να αντιμετωπίσει την Γαλλίδα Yulia FEDOSSOVA από την οποία είχε ηττηθεί και στο Torhout πριν μία εβδομάδα με 63, 62 σε σκληρή όμως επιφάνεια...

Επόμενοι αγώνες για τη Λένα με την Εθνική ομάδα στο Fed Cup για το 3ο γκρουπ της Ευρωαφρικανικής ζώνης, όπου η ελληνική ομάδα θα συμμετάσχει σε αγώνες Round-robin pools με τις Αλγερία, Μάλτα, Αρμενία, Ισλανδία, Νορβηγία, Έγυπτο, Ιρλανδία, Μολδαβία, Φινλανδία και Λιχνενστάιν.