Articles and news about the Goddess - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 07:02 PM   #76
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any news about the Goddess?

Eleni

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 9th, 2009, 07:35 PM   #77
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

a thread abou her:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=370109

Old Feb 10th, 2009, 04:19 PM   #78
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute

There is a new post from Eleni on her brand new website I love the new look and I love the new photos in the gallery
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 07:37 PM   #79
country flag hellas719

^I love it!

Old Feb 15th, 2009, 06:06 PM   #80
country flag hellas719

Eleni updates her blog every day now
Here are her lastest entries:

10/02/2009
Hello guys!!!
I am very happy that u like my new homepage as i got some really nice emails and comments about it...so, thanks a lot and also thanks again to Jasmin for the effort and for her help!!!
We won our first doubles match today. As i said few days before that i really miss playing doubles, today was such a great atmosphere on court and i really enjoyed every moment!!!
I didn't play doubles since almost 4months and also by playing with jasmin that i know her well it was an awesome perfomance!!!! The great thing was that both of us were playing great, very sharp and serving good!!!!The match score was 6-3 6-2.
As it is a bit late i leave u for the moment, i have to get ready for bed. A new day is coming soon with a great match in front...
Your eleni.

Old Feb 15th, 2009, 06:07 PM   #81
country flag hellas719

11/02/2009
Hi guys!!!
short note for my match...as i have to go to bed. A long and tough day is waiting for me tomorrow by playing singles and doubles.
It was a very intense match tonight with Michaela. She is a good player and a tough competitor!!
The score was 6-3 6-3 and i am very happy with the way i was on court!!
In the beginning of the match, both we were holding our serves. I just did one break in 4-3 to win the 1st set.
In the second set i made a break early at the first game but after she broke me back..
There the level of the tennis was going higher so at the end i broke her again twice.
Next oponent is Fedak. We never played each other, it is always nice to play a new player.
Can not wait to step on court again!!!
Many greetings from rainy Midland,
Eleni

Old Feb 15th, 2009, 06:08 PM   #82
country flag hellas719

12/02/2009
Hi to all of you!!!
All my updates as you can imagine are in the evening after my matches...So, again it is a bit late and i have to go soon to bed...The perfomance in my singles was very solid...I was hanging in there from the first point until the last one!!! I am very excited to play my first quarterfinal after a long long time!!! I am playing vs Poutchkova. She is a tough player, also an ex top 30 player. Last time i lost against her in a close match so it will be a very interesting match from my side.
Later on in the afternoon we lost our doubles in the super tie break 10-5. It was a close and a tough match. Both of them were playing quite well!! Tomorrow my singles match will be at 12pm on center court.
I have more great news for you guys...On my homepage will be again a guestbook!!! You will find it in the Media Lounge...
Talk to you soon, press your thumbs please!!
your eleni

Old Feb 15th, 2009, 06:10 PM   #83
country flag hellas719

13/02/2009
Hellooooooooooo!!!!!!
What a day...starting perfect already this morning. Had a nice breakfast next to the window by looking outside and??? It was snowing...it was really beautiful just to watch outside...
Went to the courts and i had a light hit with the other greek player who is here, Anna.
I was lucky that i didn't have to wait long for my match before me, so i was ready and warm to start my match. I didn't start so well, did some unforced errors but at
3-4 i started finding my rhythm.
I won the first set 6-4, was very intense set. In the second set the first 2 games were close but after that the match was rolling.
I was dictating completely and i was serving very well!!!! After the match i was doing my cool down routine and i gotm1 hour massage just to relax the body, had my starbucks coffee later and i went back home to the family that i stay with.
We had an amazing food and we played the Wii game all together with the family daughters too...was a lot of fun!!!
Tomorrow i am playing night match, at 7pm. Looking forward to it...and i am ready to give everything for the victory.
Take care guys!!!
eleni.

Old Feb 15th, 2009, 06:11 PM   #84
country flag hellas719

14/02/2009
Hello hello!!!!
What should i say about this match??? Great nerves, great fight. It was 2.45h, i was down 1-6 3-5, 30-0 and i turned around all the match!!!! In the beginning Katie was playing just too good. I couldn't do much...
She was on the run completely. During the second set i came back and in the 3rd set i was moving and playing some great tennis. I could win clear my service games so it really helped a lot!!!! I had a short physio treatment and i went back home for dinner. The housing that i am staying here are cooking unbelievebel!!!! I enjoyed very much the dinner and after i was watching for a bit tv and went to bed.
an not wait to play my final tomorrow, it will be another tough match but?? One more match left...so i will give everything!!!! Take care and i hope everyone of you enjoyed the "Valentines day"!
Your Eleni

Old Feb 16th, 2009, 02:10 PM   #85
country flag hellas719

15/02/2009
Good morning guys!!!
Maybe it is a bit disappointing to lose a final but i have to say that i didn't have many chances at all...
I am very happy and glad with my result anyways. I am soon hitting to Arizona, to Surprise. I enjoyed so much the tournament here in Midland that i have really to say that it is not easy to leave...Had a great time on and off court. On court i really enjoy playing, had a tough draw but i played some good tennis, i loved the crowd, were some very intense moments!!!! Off court?? Didn't have much time to see a bit around Midland because i was playing every day matches but i really enjoyed my time with the family that i stayed.
We had nice talks and i was feeling like at home, so many many thanks for all your support here in Midland and of course to all my fans!!!
Talk to you soon, eleni

Old Feb 19th, 2009, 02:50 PM   #86
country flag hellas719

18/02/2009
Hi from Surprise, Arizona!!!
I don't have so good news...for you guys.
As i finished on Sunday in Midland, i had to take the next day off and get to Arizona, Phoenix for my next tournament. During the flight i was not feeling so well...I took some medicine over night but next day (Tuesday) it was a bit worse...I was feeling weak, not much energy, my throat, etc...So, i had a light hit just to feel the court and the outdoors. After the practice i felt even worse so i knew that something is wrong.
Today i had to retired my singles. During the match i was feeling dizzy and it didn't make any sense to continue...
I decided to play the doubles at least to have a match outdoors for the next tournament that is in Clearwater-Tampa.
I will try to rest as much as i can and get again 100% healthy and give my best again at the next tournaments.
Many greetings to all,
eleni.

Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 07:22 PM   #87
country flag hellas719

Latest blog entry:
22/02/2009
Hi!!!!! Now from...Tampa, Clearwater.
As i got sick in arizona, i didn't practice much but i am very happy with my performance today. I was ready to play an american wc but last minute they changed the draw so i had to play Vanessa Henke from germany.
I know her many years in the tour. I won 6-0 6-2, i played some great tennis today!!!
As i am playing qualifications here i have my second round tomorrow.
There are three rounds of qualis. So, i am loooking forward for a challenge this week because i will play doubles too.
Have a nice start of the week,
eleni.

Old Feb 28th, 2009, 03:45 AM   #88
country flag hellas719

A thread about her:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=372084

I was going to post it here, but no one would see it then

Old Mar 12th, 2009, 09:13 PM   #89
country flag hellas719

10/03/2009
Dear fans,
i had some time off to recover from my sickness. Since a few days i feel stronger again
so i could practice. Every day i increased the level and it was going really well!!!
I still have some days of practice and i am leaving to Spain the following Saturday.
I will play 2 tournaments there, both are 25.000$. I am very happy to fly there soon,
can not wait to compete in singles and doubles.
Best regards to all!!!
Your eleni.

Old Mar 13th, 2009, 12:02 PM   #90
country flag merda2004

merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of

an update ha?very nice!
so day by day she is increasing her level...well lets see!!!i dont believe anything anymore!!!