Articles and news about the Goddess - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2009, 05:25 PM   #46
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any news about the Goddess?

Thanks to notice it, Ula

Nice update
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2009, 05:26 PM   #47
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Ula to notice it

Nice update, she looks very positive
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 06:47 PM   #48
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Ula.
It says:
07/01/2009
First of all...HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you guys!!!
I hope u had great holidays and i wish in 2009 that there is peace and happiness in the world.
I'm writing you from Auckland / New Zealand today. I lost my first round match here against rezai. It was first match scheduled on center court. It was quite full, lots of supporters and I always love to come back to Auckland....it is very special to me because I won the titles in 2003 and 2004.
It was a very intense match from the first game. Even by losing i can take some positive things out of that match and I am happy with my performance.
My knee feels good...i was moving well all over the court. As I was working on my serve a lot during the preparation I was feeling good and confident with it.
I am very pleased that i had the chance to have a spot in the main draw here and I wanna thank the tournament director Brenda Perry for giving me the wild card. Unfortunately I'm in qualis next week in Melbourne. I'm looking forward to compete!
Take care! Your Eleni

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 04:27 AM   #49
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute

No new photos though
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 08:47 PM   #50
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_rafter View Post
No new photos though
So? We already saw them anyways
Unless you want to see the dog?

Old Jan 9th, 2009, 11:32 AM   #51
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

I think she can never have enough Eleni pics
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 06:26 PM   #52

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
I think she can never have enough Eleni pics
One person who understands me
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 05:39 AM   #53
country flag hellas719

Worst thread of the year(so far) :
http://tennisforum.com/showthread.ph...2#post14745052

Old Jan 11th, 2009, 08:01 PM   #54
country flag merda2004

merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of

i dont think its the worst thread ever.some say goods things about eleni.at the end of the day its elenis fault 4 making the wrong decissions!
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 06:46 AM   #55
country flag merda2004

merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of

hey what happend to the qualies draw? they said that they would be released on the 12th and now its the 13th and no draws yet!anybody got any knews???
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 10:25 AM   #56
country flag merda2004

still no news about the womens qualies draw!!!why?
mens (qualies) draw has been released!!!when are they gonna release the womens q draw?
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 07:12 PM   #57
country flag hellas719

Maybe the women start on Thursday

Old Jan 14th, 2009, 04:52 AM   #58
country flag merda2004

even so...whats the problem of releasing the draws?think they will be released around noon time here in the uk!
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 06:16 AM   #59
country flag merda2004

FINALLY THE DRAWS ARE OUT

ELENI IS PLAYING BOVINA IN ROUND 1 OF THE QUALIES.
THEN EITHER KING OF USA OR PANDZIC OF CRO.(if i'm not mistaken).
Good luck 2 her.
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 07:00 AM   #60

Fingers crossed for Eleni!