Articles and news about the Goddess - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2009, 06:32 PM   #166
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Articles and news about the Goddess

Εκτός ταμπλό στο Ordina Open η Λένα

Παρά δυνατό ξεκίνημα της Λένας Δανιηλίδου στο τουρνουά WTA 220.000$ Ordina Open που γίνεται στην Ολλανδία, τελικά δε κατάφερε να προκριθεί στο κυρίως ταμπλό της σπουδαίας αυτής διοργάνωσης. Στον πρώτο προκριματικό γύρο επικράτησε εύκολα με 6-1, 6-3 με αντίπαλο την Καναδή Sharon Fichman, στη συνέχεια όμως ηττήθηκε από την Βελγίδα Kirsten Flipkens (νικήτρια του Vogue Athens Open 2008) και αποκλείστηκε από το τουρνουά στα μονά.

Στο διπλό και με συμπαίχτρια την Jasmin Woehr αγωνίζονται στον 1ο γύρο με τις Michaella Krajicek (NED) και την Yanina Wickmayer.

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 02:30 AM   #167
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

17/06/2009
Hi, it has been not the best grass court results or tournaments as i didn't pass the qualis at the WTA events. That was my first target for all this tournaments...
The weather didn't help either, we had to play some matches indoors, we had long long days and long waiting but that's always somehow at the tournaments on grass, almost every year.
Me and Jasmin lost in doubles yesterday in one of my favorite tournaments in Rosmalen!!! Vs Yanina and Michaela, it was a very good level of tennis, we had all of us a lot of fun on court!!!
We had a dinner at the party of the tournament and after we decided to drive back to germany in the same night. I will fly home for a couple of days and my next tournament will be a challenger and continue with 2 WTA events in Budapest and Prague. Back to clay but i am really looking forward, i really feel more and more comfortable on clay the more i play on it!! I will have to play the qualis over there too.
Wish you a wonderfull day and a nice upcoming weekend!!
Eleni

Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 02:31 AM   #168
country flag hellas719

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
17/06/2009
Hi, it has been not the best grass court results or tournaments as i didn't pass the qualis at the WTA events. That was my first target for all this tournaments...
The weather didn't help either, we had to play some matches indoors, we had long long days and long waiting but that's always somehow at the tournaments on grass, almost every year.
Me and Jasmin lost in doubles yesterday in one of my favorite tournaments in Rosmalen!!! Vs Yanina and Michaela, it was a very good level of tennis, we had all of us a lot of fun on court!!!
We had a dinner at the party of the tournament and after we decided to drive back to germany in the same night. I will fly home for a couple of days and my next tournament will be a challenger and continue with 2 WTA events in Budapest and Prague. Back to clay but i am really looking forward, i really feel more and more comfortable on clay the more i play on it!! I will have to play the qualis over there too.
Eleni
Time to go back to school, Eleni?

Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 07:49 AM   #169
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

what's wrong with what she said?
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 09:09 AM   #170
country flag merda2004

merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719
17/06/2009

Time to go back to school, Eleni?

Its time to go back to school not for her mistakes in english language but....for her tennis!and then some of you tell me not to be negative!
she is doing it again!!!!!
instead of telling that she is not playing well she is blaming the weather,the long long days,the indoor matches etc!no maturity what so ever!!!
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 05:04 PM   #171
country flag hellas719

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
what's wrong with what she said?
Her word order is messed up

Old Jun 27th, 2009, 01:09 AM   #172
country flag hellas719

So Eleni losing to Flipkens on grass is not that bad, I guess
She is in the third round at Wimbledon now

Old Jun 29th, 2009, 09:08 PM   #173
country flag hellas719

Eleni plays for TEC Waldau Stuttgart in the Bundesliga

She played a rubber with Jasmin against Weber/Schreiber and they won 6:2 6:4
Pretty pathetic considering I've never heard of them, but a win is a win

Old Jun 29th, 2009, 09:28 PM   #174
country flag hellas719

Oh, and Eleni's team is in 3rd place out of 7 teams

Old Jul 1st, 2009, 02:27 PM   #175
country flag hellas719

Νίκες για Λένα και Άννα

Λένα Δανιηλίδου και Άννα Γερασίμου ξεκίνησαν με το δεξί στα τουρνουά $25.000 που συμμετέχουν αυτή την εβδομάδα. Η Δανιηλίδου, στο τουρνουά 'Stuttgart 2009' υπέταξε την πολύ ανεβασμένη τον τελευταίο καιρό Mandy Minella από το Λουξεμβούργο με 2-0 σετ - 6-3 7-6(3) και καλείται να αντιμετωπίσει στο δεύτερο γύρο την Ana Jovanovic από τη Σερβία Νο 7 του ταμπλό και 216 στον κόσμο.

H Άννα Γερασίμου άρχισε πολύ καλά τις υποχρεώσεις της στη Γαλλία και στο τουρνουά 'Mont-De-Marsan 2009' και νίκησε άνετα στον 1ο γύρο την Paula Fondevila-Castro από την Ισπανία με 61, 64 και για να προχωρήσει στα προημιτελικά θα πρέπει να νικήσει στον 2ο γύρο την επίσης Ισπανίδα Eloisa-Maria Compostizo-De Andres, No 310 στον κόσμο και σίγουρα στα μέτρα της Άννας

Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 09:58 AM   #176
country flag merda2004

merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh, and Eleni's team is in 3rd place out of 7 teams
u surprised?why?u should be surprised and wondered if they were number one!!!
Old Jul 5th, 2009, 08:20 PM   #177
country flag hellas719

http://tennisnews.gr/index.php?optio...-45&Itemid=174

Old Jul 19th, 2009, 11:49 PM   #178
country flag hellas719

Στη Σλοβενία η Λένα

Στο Portorož της Σλοβενίας έφτασε χτες η Λένα Δανιηλίδου για να πάρει μέρος στο WTA τουρνουά $220.000 που γίνεται εκεί. Η Λένα αγωνίζεται στο προκριματικό ταμπλώ αύριο, σε 32αρι ταμπλώ.

Η Λένα δήλωσε στο προσωπικό της site, "Μπήκα κατευθείαν στο γήπεδο μόλις έφτασα. Μου άρεσε που ξαναγύρισα στη σκληρή επιφάνεια. Μου άρεσε πολύ."

Και συνέχισε, "Πέρασα πολύ καλά χτες με μερικούς φίλους. Το Portoroz είναι ένα πανέμορφο μέρος, και ο καιρός είναι πολύ ζεστός, όσο περίπου στην Ελλάδα".

Old Jul 19th, 2009, 11:50 PM   #179
country flag hellas719

Δανιηλίδου και Γερασίμου δεν προχώρησαν στη Σλοβενία

Δεν προχώρησαν οι Ελληνίδες αθλήτριες στο Banka Koper Slovenia Open. Στο τουρνουά WTA 220.000$ που γίνεται στην πόλη Portorož της Σλοβενίας, η Άννα Γερασίμου μετά τη νίκη της στον πρώτο προκριματικό γύρο, γνώρισε την ήττα από την Γερμανίδα Angeligue Kerber με 6-1, 3-6, 7-5 .

Την ήττα γνώρισε και η Λένα Δανιηλίδου (φψτογραφία) στον πρώτο γύρο του προκριματικού ταμπλώ από την αθλήτρια της Ουκρανίας Vakulenko με 75, 36, 63

Old Jul 19th, 2009, 11:51 PM   #180
country flag hellas719

17/07/2009
Hello my fans, i arrived in Portoroz yesterday. I had a light hit striaght after the trip...I enjoyed being back on hardcourt. I like it so much more.
I had a great evening and lots of fun yesterday with some friends next to the water. Portoroz is a very beautiful place, the weather is so hot...almost like in Greece.
I will have my first qualifying match tomorrow. The sign in and draw will be out this afternoon.
I will update you as soon as i have more news!
your eleni