Articles and news about the Goddess - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 08:48 PM   #151
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Articles and news about the Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by merda2004 View Post
the reason of posting something is either to day something good or bad!if u play nice all the time is not good for u (because u lie to urself) and to the player!u have to be realistic and honest at times!!!
u can give people chances but enough is enough!if eleni said in her website "i am trying but its not working" then fine!but wait a minute u re saying how good u r getting etc etc and then lose?
so what do u want me to do?forget about the promises?and my expectations?because when eleni actually says "i am getting sharp" i expect her to win!and i cant put up with bullshit anymore!open ur eyes!she started losing to people that are not as good as she is!
at least i am being honest and tell things the way they are!
none of u would have made a good teacher or psychologist because u cant be honest!let me give u an example.lets say that u hellas are an A math student right?right!and then after a few mistakes etc etc u get down to F!i will be nice til u get the point and try to get back to ur A grades!but if u dont wanna bother and start taking bad decisions then i will get tough with u!because i can see ur potential!do u understand what i am trying to say?and eleni can still find her way but she prefers.....!!!!
its sad to see her going to waste!!!and its sad to play nice all the time(not just u but many others)!its time to get realistic and truthful!
How'd you know I was an A Math student and I haven't been doing well lately but now I'm doing better? But really though, when I was struggling all of my friends were giving me good comments They were being nice to me. They weren't saying "I expect you to do better. Change that 70 to an 100 immediately! You're wasting potential!"

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 08:53 PM   #152
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
why should i be chearing for everyone?i am not a cheerleader!i cheer for the people i like and want to do better!eleni and despoina are one of them!i am not gonna cheer for every player that exists!
i want eirini to do well and i posted a reply for some of the greek players but i wont do it everytime!but then again i dont think eirini is telling us how good she is etc etc!she is doing her best and i appreciate that!
Well actually I've already told you about her thread several times and you still posted about her in other greek players
And we don't know what Irini says since she doesn't have a website so we can't compare Eleni to the other Greek girls

Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 08:56 PM   #153
country flag hellas719

Chris, bad decisions are always being made by everyone. I make bad decisions. I'm sure you do. I'm sure Ula, Dorien, and Veronika do too. We don't know what is happening with Eleni though. Like I said before, maybe Eleni is good physically, but she is not there mentally. I'm sure soon she will wake up and start playing well again.

Old Jun 3rd, 2009, 11:23 PM   #154
country flag hellas719

Eleni answered all of the questions

Questions from fans (02/06/2009)

Spyros from Greece:
Eleni, exeis skeftei kapoia stigmh eos tora na teleioseis thn kariera sou sto tennis? I mhpos pisteueis oti exeis na doseis ki alla...?
(Eleni, did u ever think so far to retire from your tennis carreer? or do u still believe u have something more to give...?)
Nai,exei perasi ap'tin skeci mou.niwthw Kai pistevw oti exw na dwsw ki alla...gi'auto Kai sinexizw!! To agapaw para poli auto Pou kanw kai tha sinexisw mexri na kourastw cixika I swmatika.
(Yes, it passed from my thoughts. I feel and I believe that I can give more...that's why I continue!! I love very much what I am doing and I will keep doing it until I will get tired mentally or bodywise.)

Bobby from the US:
Switzerland is about same size as greece in terms of population. how come they have such tremendous players and greece doesn't? are you coming back?
Tennis in Greece is not so big. the last few years it became way better so I just hope and wish that we can have some players coming up!! I am still struggeling to come back after my knee injury. I hope to come back to key biscayne soon as I have some great memories over there!!

Mike from Australia:
What has been the most memorable match in your career and why?
I had some great matches but ofcource the 2 most memorable matches were...in Wimbledon beating justine henin the number 1 in the word. It’s always very special to play the number 1 in the world and even more special to play it in Wimbledon!! the other one was in greece at the olympics, in front of my crowd playing Anastasia Myskina, number 2 in the world, by being injured, central court, night match!!

Sherry from Canada – 7 years old:
What was the favourite moment of your career?
When i participate in all the olympic games!!! as I played in Sydney, Athens and in Beijing. It’s very very special moments!!

Andrew:
What is your goal for the rest of the year? Who are your best friends on tour? Where do you see yourself in five years? Will you still be playing? Will you open up a tennis academy when you retire? Do you think in Greece there will be a WTA tournament soon?
andrew...I will answer to all your questions!!
My goal for the rest of the year is to stay healthy as I am now!!
My best friend on tour is Jasmin Woehr.
In 5years?? I hope to be healthy and to keep playing...I love this game!!
About the academy?? it's too far to think about it but I love the sport and I want to help the sport so...everything is possible!!
About a Wta tournament in Greece?? I hope and I wish that we can have one!!it would be really great!!

Anastasia:
If you could replay one match from your whole career (even a very difficult one) which one would it be and why?
It would be at the olympics games in Athens!! the match with Anastasia Myskina. I was very sharp through all the week, playing and feeling realy well. the match before this, I got injured. so next day I had to play her and of course I was not ready. it was a match to go to quarter-finals!!!

Themis from New Haven, USA:
At this stage in your career what adjustments in your game do you think will help you reach your full potential and perhaps get in the top 20 again.
To stay healthy with my body,get fitter and get back my full confidence!!!

Old Jun 3rd, 2009, 11:31 PM   #155
country flag hellas719

Quote:
Switzerland is about same size as greece in terms of population. how come they have such tremendous players and greece doesn't?
Saying Serbia would be more intelligent I think. Federer and retired Hingis are the only tremendous players. Wawrinka and Schnyder are good, but they're not tremendous
Maybe this was said because Eleni and Anna lost to Schnyder/Gagliardi in doubles in Beijing

Quote:
are you coming back?
Tennis in Greece is not so big. the last few years it became way better so I just hope and wish that we can have some players coming up!! I am still struggeling to come back after my knee injury. I hope to come back to key biscayne soon as I have some great memories over there!!
She admits to it now

Quote:
Sherry from Canada – 7 years old

Quote:
Andrew:

Quote:
andrew...I will answer to all your questions!!
Wow Eleni is so nice

Quote:
My goal for the rest of the year is to stay healthy as I am now!!
She's healthy now

Quote:
My best friend on tour is Jasmin Woehr.
Well wasn't that a stupid question for me to ask

Quote:
In 5years?? I hope to be healthy and to keep playing...I love this game!!

HELLAS-2013 Fed Cup Champions
Eleni, Anna, Irini and Despina

Old Jun 4th, 2009, 07:23 AM   #156
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she'll play for many years. Pame girl
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 08:30 AM   #157
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

she plans to play long excellent news.Crossing fingers that her body will be ok.

How nice is she?
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 09:39 AM   #158
country flag merda2004

merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Chris, bad decisions are always being made by everyone. I make bad decisions. I'm sure you do. I'm sure Ula, Dorien, and Veronika do too. We don't know what is happening with Eleni though. Like I said before, maybe Eleni is good physically, but she is not there mentally. I'm sure soon she will wake up and start playing well again.

what a lot of rubbish! if she was there physically as u r suggesting then she would be fit/ready to play long matches and actually close them with a win!she cant do that! she gets tired and she shouldn’t!
if she is not there mentally then she should hire a sports psychologist!if she wants to play better and do better she should do more and not just say it!saying something doesnt make things happen unless u take actions!as about being negative yea its the only thing i can do for her now!i've been positive for many years even when she started going donw the rankings!didnt take us anywhere!u can do whatever u want! Unless she changes a few things she will go even further down!period!
she can do what the hell she wants!just dont bullshit us and raise our expectations!because up to know she is full of words and promises and she keeps breaking them!
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 03:55 PM   #159
country flag hellas719

Quote:
what a lot of rubbish! if she was there physically as u r suggesting then she would be fit/ready to play long matches and actually close them with a win!she cant do that! she gets tired and she shouldn’t!
if she is not there mentally then she should hire a sports psychologist!if she wants to play better and do better she should do more and not just say it!saying something doesnt make things happen unless u take actions!as about being negative yea its the only thing i can do for her now!i've been positive for many years even when she started going donw the rankings!didnt take us anywhere!u can do whatever u want! Unless she changes a few things she will go even further down!period!
she can do what the hell she wants!just dont bullshit us and raise our expectations!because up to know she is full of words and promises and she keeps breaking them!
Well what do you want from her? She's only human? Maybe she is feeling very confident but she still isn't there physically

Old Jun 4th, 2009, 03:56 PM   #160
country flag hellas719

Quote:
Well what do you want from her? She's only human? Maybe she is feeling very confident but she still isn't there physically

Old Jun 5th, 2009, 10:10 AM   #161
country flag merda2004

merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of

what i want?its very clear!i want less promises and more actions!
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 04:21 PM   #162
country flag hellas719

Φιναλίστ στο διπλό του Nottingham η Λένα

Η Λένα Δανιηλίδου μπορεί να μη τα κατάφερε στο μονό του τουρνουά $50.000 AEGON Trophy στο Nottingham της Αγγλίας, στο διπλό όμως τα πήγε περίφημα, χάνοντας τον τίτλο στις λεπτομέρειες. Η ελληνίδα πρωταθλήτρια με συμπαίχτρια αυτή τη φορά την γιαπωνέζα Rika Fujiwara αφού κατόρθωσαν να πετάξουν εκτός τουρνουά στον πρώτο γύρο τις Νο 1 του ταμπλό αμερικανίδες Raquel Kops-Jones και Abigail Spears με νίκη 6-4 6-7(5) [10-8], φτάσαν μέχρι τον τελικό της διοργάνωσης που διεξάγεται σε χορτάρινη επιφάνεια.

Εκεί αντιμετώπισαν το δίδυμο της Natalie Grandin από τη Ν. Αφρική και της αμερικανίδας Alexa Glatch και αφού χάσαν το πρώτο σετ, φέραν το παιχνίδι στα ίσα για να ηττηθούν στο 3rd set tie-break στις λεπτομέρειες και τελικώς να ηττηθούν με 6-3 2-6 [10-7].

Old Jun 6th, 2009, 09:24 PM   #163
country flag merda2004

see?i was keep saying that she needs to change her partner!finally!u better listen to me!
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 11:56 PM   #164
country flag hellas719

Καλή αρχή έκανε η Λένα

Δυνατό ξεκίνημα για τη Λένα Δανιηλίδου στο τουρνουά WTA 220.000$ Ordina Open που γίνεται στην Ολλανδία. Στον πρώτο προκριματικό γύρο επικράτησε εύκολα με 6-1, 6-3 με αντίπαλο την Καναδή Sharon Fichman.

Καλή συνέχεια ευχόμαστε στη Λένα.

Old Jun 14th, 2009, 03:38 AM   #165
country flag hellas719

At ITF La Palma, Eleni watched one of Irini Georgatou's matches and cheered from the stands
Eleni
And Irini won that too