Sveta Fans off topic thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 8th, 2008, 01:56 PM   #1
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Sveta Fans off topic thread

We can write in here all the stuff that is not Sveta related so that we have something to talk about and chat while Sveta is not playing as now (by the way I miss the excitement of her matchs even if it's usually nerve and suffering) and this way we keep the forum active.I've seen in forums of other players I visit they have that kind of thread.What do you think?

So I want to start this thread,as I didn't know exactly where to fit this message,wishing Mel (meltjuuuh) ,one of the nicest Sveta fans around a

VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Enjoy your day mel have loads of fun and presents

Last edited by Bероника : Jul 9th, 2009 at 08:09 AM.
Bероника is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 8th, 2008, 02:56 PM   #2
country flag Chrisi

Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future
Re: Sveta Fans off topic thread

I think it's a good idea to have such a thread..

and Happy Birthday!
Mary Pierce.....♥

http://www.petrova-fanpage.com
Chrisi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 8th, 2008, 03:03 PM   #3
country flag teleri

teleri has much to be proud of teleri has much to be proud of teleri has much to be proud of teleri has much to be proud of teleri has much to be proud of teleri has much to be proud of teleri has much to be proud of teleri has much to be proud of teleri has much to be proud of teleri has much to be proud of teleri has much to be proud of

HBD,Mel. May your dream comes true.

I'm so proud of you!!
teleri is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 8th, 2008, 03:25 PM   #4
country flag Naina

Naina is a name known to all Naina is a name known to all Naina is a name known to all Naina is a name known to all Naina is a name known to all Naina is a name known to all Naina is a name known to all Naina is a name known to all Naina is a name known to all Naina is a name known to all Naina is a name known to all

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope you have a great day.
Naina is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 8th, 2008, 03:53 PM   #5
country flag maryc

maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday!
maryc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 8th, 2008, 07:18 PM   #6
country flag pingpong22

pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold

Great idea.. HB Mel
Old Jul 9th, 2008, 03:11 AM   #7
country flag Milito22

Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute

happy B day niña!
Milito22 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2008, 04:04 AM   #8
country flag svetaisthebest

svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute

lol veronika you beat me to everything i was about to start a thread like this
i think its a great idea though

and Happy Birthday Mel !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claycourter View Post
Kuznetsova is probably the worst player in history to win more than one slam. Justine has 10 times more talent in her pinky than Sveta in her whole body. This match will be 2 routine sets.
svetaisthebest is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2008, 04:51 AM   #9
country flag Elisabeth
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Elisabeth is a glorious beacon of light Elisabeth is a glorious beacon of light Elisabeth is a glorious beacon of light Elisabeth is a glorious beacon of light Elisabeth is a glorious beacon of light Elisabeth is a glorious beacon of light Elisabeth is a glorious beacon of light Elisabeth is a glorious beacon of light Elisabeth is a glorious beacon of light Elisabeth is a glorious beacon of light Elisabeth is a glorious beacon of light

Happy birthday Mel!!! I hope you had a great day!!!

Yes great idea veronika!!

So since it's summer and vacation time ; anyone doing anything special this summer?
Old Jul 9th, 2008, 09:42 AM   #10
country flag pingpong22

pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold

I'm going to play a few tournaments.. And You guys??
Old Jul 9th, 2008, 10:28 AM   #11
country flag svetaisthebest

svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute

no I'm not doing anything special its winter over here you guys are so lucky im waiting for summer again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claycourter View Post
Kuznetsova is probably the worst player in history to win more than one slam. Justine has 10 times more talent in her pinky than Sveta in her whole body. This match will be 2 routine sets.
svetaisthebest is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2008, 12:32 PM   #12
country flag Lyndle_BE

Lyndle_BE has much to be proud of Lyndle_BE has much to be proud of Lyndle_BE has much to be proud of Lyndle_BE has much to be proud of Lyndle_BE has much to be proud of Lyndle_BE has much to be proud of Lyndle_BE has much to be proud of Lyndle_BE has much to be proud of Lyndle_BE has much to be proud of Lyndle_BE has much to be proud of Lyndle_BE has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by svetaisthebest View Post
no I'm not doing anything special its winter over here you guys are so lucky im waiting for summer again
ah the thought of summer and holidays Mind you I'm in Cairns (North Queensland / Australia) and its still singlet and boardies weather most of the time!! We have a long weekend coming up and I'm thinking of taking an extra couple of days off and go and do some island hoping just off the coast...wait and see.
Lyndle_BE is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2008, 01:27 PM   #13
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

I'm working in summer and saving for my vacations later (late september or early october,I have not decided it yet).
Old Jul 9th, 2008, 02:55 PM   #14
country flag Chrisi

Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future

Relaxing, playing a lot of tennis, trying to get my driver's licence
Mary Pierce.....♥

http://www.petrova-fanpage.com
Chrisi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2008, 04:19 PM   #15
country flag Naina

Naina is a name known to all Naina is a name known to all Naina is a name known to all Naina is a name known to all Naina is a name known to all Naina is a name known to all Naina is a name known to all Naina is a name known to all Naina is a name known to all Naina is a name known to all Naina is a name known to all

I made the horrible mistake of taking the summer quarter at college. it finishes next week then i will learn how to drive and stuff and maybe spend a week in the mountains away from the heat. oh and swimming everyday.
Naina is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread