In The Zone and Uranium Storm Hempstead 2012! Doubles Champions! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 14th, 2009, 12:59 AM   #31
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In The Zone and Uranium Storm Hempstead! Tournament begins tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oryem View Post
omg don't u know the appropriate answer was "i haven't even seen the draw. I only checked to see whether Uranium was on my side of the draw. I don't even know the person who i'm going to play. I just focus on what's happening on my side of the net. I don't even watch tennis. I'm having woman problems. Lucky shots..."

good luck! I want uranium to win the tourny.
The players are lying. They know exactly where everyone is and who is in their path.

I'll let Uranium post first about his match today before I pass comments.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2009, 03:52 AM   #32
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

I won 6-7(7) 6-3 7-5
I was down 5-3 in first, came back to 6-5 then lost 7-6, I just came out there a bit too nervous and lost a tight tiebreak where I led 4-1 and then was down 6-4, I had no set points
I won the second, and then went down 2 breaks in the third at 4-1 and then was down 5-3 (got one break back), and then won the last 4 games. My opponent's level dropped a bit, some may say choked, but I fought hard and earned my win despite hitting damn near 100 errors My backhand saved me as my first serve and forehand were nonexistent today I did get a lot of second serve practice which was good
I would make Vee so proud

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 04:40 AM   #33
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 14th, 2009, 04:42 AM   #34
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

It was like watching Venus in a third round at Roland Garros. Worst match I've ever seen him play. There were no serve issues, not sure what he is talking about. Maybe he means the fact that he became a wimp and decided not to hit it anymore, then yeah. That's a serving issue. He charged the net every other point as if he were Navratilova. On the worst approach shots, too, so he either got passed or had to hit an impossible volley.

OH WELL, a win is a win I guess. Moving on! My 2R is tomorrow.
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 03:01 PM   #35
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
I won 6-7(7) 6-3 7-5
I was down 5-3 in first, came back to 6-5 then lost 7-6, I just came out there a bit too nervous and lost a tight tiebreak where I led 4-1 and then was down 6-4, I had no set points
I won the second, and then went down 2 breaks in the third at 4-1 and then was down 5-3 (got one break back), and then won the last 4 games. My opponent's level dropped a bit, some may say choked, but I fought hard and earned my win despite hitting damn near 100 errors My backhand saved me as my first serve and forehand were nonexistent today I did get a lot of second serve practice which was good
I would make Vee so proud
It sounds like you know what you did wrong, which puts you ahead of 95 percent of the other players at this level (including, unfortunately, myself). I'm sure you'll clean it up next round.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 06:33 PM   #36
country flag Dave.
Winner

Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute

Losing a tie break from 4-1 I never would have recovered from that, so well done

Good luck in your next matches!
Dave. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 11:41 PM   #37
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

I won 75 62.

Served TONS better and played the big points well. Now I play the guy who beat Casey last year.

We shall see! No dates yet, they said they'd call to schedule for next week. We're both in the Round of 16 now.
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 09:06 PM   #38
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles R1 is on Monday at 5, still no word about singles yet.

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 10:31 PM   #39
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

good luck in doubles
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 07:29 PM   #40
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

My R16 is on Tuesday, Casey's is on Wednesday.
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 08:05 PM   #41
country flag Cat's Pajamas
A Young Troubadour.

Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck guys!
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 09:27 PM   #42
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
My R16 is on Tuesday, Casey's is on Wednesday.
Got changed to Thursday.

Old Jul 17th, 2009, 11:00 PM   #43
Kart

Kart is an unknown quantity at this point

Uranium, I've bet my life savings on you winning in the final.

Don't let me down.
Kart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2009, 12:41 AM   #44
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Is this like the national championships?

VICTORIA AZARENKA
IVANOVIC, KONJUH, VEKIC, WOZNIACKI

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2009, 01:08 AM   #45
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

No. It's a tournament for people who live relatively near Hempstead/in New York.