In The Zone and Uranium Storm Hempstead 2012! Doubles Champions! - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2010, 04:22 PM   #181
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In The Zone and Uranium Storm Hempstead 2010! 2010 Campaign begins Wednesday!

Good luck Paul

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 27th, 2010, 05:36 PM   #182
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In The Zone and Uranium Storm Hempstead 2010! 2010 Campaign begins Wednesday!

Paul lost a tight one. Was playing horrible and the guy sliced and diced his way to victory.

So I play tomorrow and Doubles is next Friday. Paul's loss just means we are going to be more determined to get him the doubles win and of course I am even more focused for singles myself.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 05:51 PM   #183
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

ITZ

Come on Casey! You better work it.

and good luck in doubles.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 06:08 PM   #184
Deck

Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future

come on Guys
Deck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 08:58 PM   #185
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Paul Now go win the doubles with Casey
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 11:42 PM   #186
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
Paul lost a tight one. Was playing horrible and the guy sliced and diced his way to victory.

So I play tomorrow and Doubles is next Friday. Paul's loss just means we are going to be more determined to get him the doubles win and of course I am even more focused for singles myself.
Have you guys ever played each other on a tournament?
Direwolf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 12:44 AM   #187
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Won 6-1 6-7(3) 6-2.

I was cruising along 6-1 5-2, attacking his weak backhand, hitting nice winners when it was forehand to forehand rallies, coming to net at the right time to finish off the points and then I became too defensive. Having so many forehand to forehand rallies, tried hitting to his backhand but he'd just run around it to hit forehands. Many forehands in the net from me. Goes to the tiebreak, where it was 4-1 and I hit an amazing backhand slice on the run down the line winner to make it 4-2. And then he comes up with 2 GOAT volley winners Then lost it 7-6(3). Got the break at 2-1 for 3-1. Started to be more aggressive again tried harder to get to his backhand. Led 5-2 and then cue another collapse. Had 6 match points and just kept blowing them with easy shots missed. And on the final match point hit a forehand DTL return winner, screamed YEAH! with joy

I play the QFs Tuesday. My 4th straight QF and I play a guy who I know and my draw to the final is Golden if I fuck it up I will kill myself.

Old Jul 29th, 2010, 01:39 AM   #188
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Paul Now go win the doubles with Casey
That's the goal.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 01:55 AM   #189
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Won 6-1 6-7(3) 6-2.

I was cruising along 6-1 5-2, attacking his weak backhand, hitting nice winners when it was forehand to forehand rallies, coming to net at the right time to finish off the points and then I became too defensive. Having so many forehand to forehand rallies, tried hitting to his backhand but he'd just run around it to hit forehands. Many forehands in the net from me. Goes to the tiebreak, where it was 4-1 and I hit an amazing backhand slice on the run down the line winner to make it 4-2. And then he comes up with 2 GOAT volley winners Then lost it 7-6(3). Got the break at 2-1 for 3-1. Started to be more aggressive again tried harder to get to his backhand. Led 5-2 and then cue another collapse. Had 6 match points and just kept blowing them with easy shots missed. And on the final match point hit a forehand DTL return winner, screamed YEAH! with joy

I play the QFs Tuesday. My 4th straight QF and I play a guy who I know and my draw to the final is Golden if I fuck it up I will kill myself.

3 more wins for the title!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 02:05 AM   #190
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

^Yep, 3 more for singles and then also 3 more for doubles.

Tuesday 8/3 - Singles.
Friday 8/6 - Doubles.

Old Jul 29th, 2010, 07:58 AM   #191
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck!

Vartan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 02:14 PM   #192
country flag ~Eclipsed~

~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Casey!

Since Paul put on a Vee RGesque performance to lose his match.

Lindsay Lee-Waters | Mary Pierce | Serena Williams | Elena Bovina | Jelena Dokic
~Eclipsed~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 04:33 PM   #193
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

QFs tomorrow

Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 04:41 PM   #194
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck once again!

Vartan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 04:50 PM   #195
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
QFs tomorrow
hope it stays dry so you can play then! Good luck!!
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote