Serena and the Ballboy - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 10:47 PM   #1
Chriskip

Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of
Serena and the Ballboy

Just saw the incident where the ballboy ran straight into Serena today frightening the heck out of her. Both must be glad she didnt get hurt or get toppled over to the ground 'cause I am sure Serena would have beaten him silly with her racket. She was so zoned out she didnt see him coming and his eyes were on the ball or the spot across the court he was going....lol
Chriskip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 10:57 PM   #2
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena and the Ballboy

lol. did they show it on tv??

Victoria Azarenka ~ Venus Williams
Maria Kirilenko ~ Petra Kvitova
VeeJJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 10:59 PM   #3
country flag ghost world

ghost world has disabled reputation

youtube please.
ghost world is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 11:08 PM   #4
country flag OrdinaryfoolisNJ

OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future

I saw it on NBC. It was much ado about nothing. Serena was concentrating really hard and this tall but twig of a ball boy bumped into her, startling her more than anything. She was far from in danger of being injured. John and Mary thought it the first time they'd seen that happen, but not me. I seem to remember ChrissieE getting tangled with a ball boy once back in the day. No big deal then either.

"I still feel in the back of my mind that when Serena is committed and in shape, she's the best player"
Chris Evert ESPN May 2007
OrdinaryfoolisNJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 11:09 PM   #5
Chriskip

Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of Chriskip has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistacrinkle65 View Post
Yes I saw it on Citytv, Canada. Havent seen a Youtube clip yet.
Chriskip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 11:10 PM   #6
country flag Denise4925
Her Grace, The Duchess of Williamsburg

Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistacrinkle65 View Post
Yep, on NBC here in the states.
Denise4925 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 11:16 PM   #7
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

i need to see the clip....any youtube people?

Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 11:20 PM   #8
Anna F'd Enrique

Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of

at what point in the match did this occur?? lol

Maria Kirilenko: Those dolls are in my room, though. Just in the back, keeping quiet! The tournament gave me some flowers at the beginning of the week too, but they're beginning to die. I don't know what to do, maybe the dolls do? I've been getting some really great massages here, so maybe when I'm sleeping tonight, the dolls can give the flowers some sort of massage? I guess I'll see in the morning...
Anna F'd Enrique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 06:40 PM   #9
Kart

Kart is an unknown quantity at this point

I saw this thread title and clicked on it expecting a romantic fairytale.
Kart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 06:42 PM   #10
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

The look she gave the kid was funny.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 06:44 PM   #11
TSequoia01

TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future

lol Saw the collision, but reading the thread I thought you were going to announce Serena got pregnant as a result.

SERENA PRINCESS OF POWER

Victoria Duval - coming to a slam near you
AJLA TOMLJANOVIC definitely a future #1

Serena and Venus grannies with a purpose
TSequoia01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 06:50 PM   #12
country flag Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSequoia01 View Post
lol Saw the collision, but reading the thread I thought you were going to announce Serena got pregnant as a result.

It was in the 2nd set at 4 all. I have it on DVD, but I don't know who to transfer it to youtube..lol

Roddick

Nadal

Nalbandian

Safin
Bounty Hunter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 06:51 PM   #13
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute

Lmao, YouTube link ASAP pls.
joćo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 06:54 PM   #14
country flag Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future

Here ya go...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=g1GM3D4yUL4

Roddick

Nadal

Nalbandian

Safin
Bounty Hunter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 06:54 PM   #15
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

Damn! Wimbledon is trying REALLY REALLY hard to beat my baby gurl. Trying to get the damn BALLBOY to run into her and HURT her!!? DAMN!! WIMBLEDON is SEXIST and RACIST!

With love,

Dawn Marie
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote