Where can we watch Serena's match online? (DAMN NBC) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 02:18 PM   #1
country flag JUSTICE4ALL

JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of
Where can we watch Serena's match online? (DAMN NBC)

Thank You!
JUSTICE4ALL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 02:27 PM   #2
country flag Fan_of_Venus

Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light Fan_of_Venus is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Where can we watch Serena's match online? (DAMN NBC)

Yeah I want to know to. NBC who sucks won't be showing the match until 12pm eastern. Why?

Serena Williams-Melanie Oudin -Svetlana Kuznetsova

Alyona Bondarenko-Caroline Wozniacki
Fan_of_Venus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 02:30 PM   #3
country flag kiwifan

kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute

channelsurfing.net

I was there when the ALL BLACKS won the World Cup in 2011!!!

"I don't know that I changed all that much. They just found somebody worse." - Aging tennis bad boy Jimmy Connors, referring to John McEnroe, in 1984.

There can never be too many "Sister Slams!"
kiwifan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 02:33 PM   #4
country flag JUSTICE4ALL

JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of

Yes I found it and great feed, it's clear, and not slow like previous feeds, the internet rocks, IDK why NBC doesn't think Americans dont like live tennis! Could you imagine them showing a dape delayed Football or Basketball or Baseball game?
JUSTICE4ALL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 02:39 PM   #5
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.justin.tv/slazenger
Courtesy of pacomexican!
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 02:53 PM   #6
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTICE4ALL View Post
Yes I found it and great feed, it's clear, and not slow like previous feeds, the internet rocks, IDK why NBC doesn't think Americans dont like live tennis! Could you imagine them showing a dape delayed Football or Basketball or Baseball game?
Pre-empt "The Today Show" for a tennis match? Yeah, right.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote