Do you play tennis? and if so whith what kind of racket and tension? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 26th, 2008, 07:10 AM   #1
country flag Sharapowerr

Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold
Do you play tennis? and if so whith what kind of racket and tension?

I have 3 rackets A Prince O3 Blue (26kg)
Prince White O3 ( yes also my competetive racket) (25.5 kg)
Babolat NS Drive (25.5 kg)
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2008, 07:19 AM   #2
country flag Cakeisgood

Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you play tennis? and if so whith what kind of racket and tension?

Prince O3 Speedport Red (63 lbs)
Prince O3 Hybrid Hornet (One at 58, one at 56)

In love with Martha.
Cakeisgood is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2008, 07:21 AM   #3
country flag markhingis

markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of

I have one and only racquet Dunlop MFIL 300. string tension is 24-22 kg.

Aga Radwańska * MARTA DOMACHOWSKA * Ula Radwańska
Martina Hingis - U R always on my mind
markhingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2008, 07:23 AM   #4
country flag the jamierbelyea
I did it for the aesthetics.

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute

I sure do! I have 4 rackets, all the same though.

I just switched to the Yonex RQ iS 1 Tour Mid+ from the Yonex RQ is 2 Tour.

I keep 2 with Luxilon Big Banger 16 gauge at 55 on the mains, and then the 18 gauge at 57 on the crosses.

My other two are the reverse tensions with the Big Banger 16s at 57 on the mains and the 18 gauge at 55 on the crosses.

Love the Big Banger too. Gives great top spin
the jamierbelyea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2008, 07:24 AM   #5
country flag Sharapowerr

Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakeisgood View Post
Prince O3 Speedport Red (63 lbs)
Prince O3 Hybrid Hornet (One at 58, one at 56)
Good rackets, one lbs how much kg is that ?
Old Jun 26th, 2008, 07:26 AM   #6
country flag Sharapowerr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie RS View Post
I sure do! I have 4 rackets, all the same though.

I just switched to the Yonex RQ iS 1 Tour Mid+ from the Yonex RQ is 2 Tour.

I keep 2 with Luxilon Big Banger 16 gauge at 55 on the mains, and then the 18 gauge at 57 on the crosses.

My other two are the reverse tensions with the Big Banger 16s at 57 on the mains and the 18 gauge at 55 on the crosses.

Love the Big Banger too. Gives great top spin
Ok never played with Big Banhger tension , wanted to put them the last time on , but they re hard to get here..
Old Jun 26th, 2008, 07:28 AM   #7
country flag mal

mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharapowerr View Post
I have 3 rackets A Prince O3 Blue (26kg)
Prince White O3 ( yes also my competetive racket) (25.5 kg)
Babolat NS Drive (25.5 kg)
I have a Monarch with the old type of nylon strings, and a narrow head. The width of the head and the length of the racquet add up to 666 mm which is the height of the net for men's tennis. Women's is higher I believe to make the game easier.
mal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2008, 07:29 AM   #8
country flag the jamierbelyea
I did it for the aesthetics.

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharapowerr View Post
Ok never played with Big Banhger tension , wanted to put them the last time on , but they re hard to get here..
A kilo is .45 lbs i beleive. So I'm getting 25-25.91 kilos I guess.

The Big Bangers are awesome. If you have any topspin or slice in your stroke this string will really bite it, it's so good. I switched to them and can't play with anything else!
the jamierbelyea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote