Montreal - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 12th, 2002, 02:14 PM   #1
Pinkie

Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future
Arrow Montreal

http://www.tenniscanada.com/2002cup/english/

Kim has a bye in the first round. Looks like she might have to play Rubin or Dementieva in the third round. uh-oh...

Last edited by KaseyL : Aug 30th, 2002 at 07:13 AM.
Pinkie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2002, 02:28 PM   #2
country flag Hawk

Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of
She won't have Dementieva in the 3rd round..but she could very well have Rubin..which isn't that good considering how well Rubin's been playing lately.
I just really hope Kim makes the quarters..I got tickets for that
Hawk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2002, 12:20 PM   #3
country flag 2284

2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice
Anyone know when Kim is playing Nicole Pratt (2nd round match)?
2284 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2002, 01:21 PM   #4
country flag Hawk

Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of
It would have to be on Wednesday that she plays her 2nd round match, cause she isn't playing on Tuesday. She does however have a doubles match on Tuesday.
Hawk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2002, 04:05 PM   #5
kevijntje

kevijntje is an unknown quantity at this point
has kim played this tournament last year ? and what was her result , she has to gain points
kevijntje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2002, 04:54 PM   #6
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all
she didn't play this tournament last year.. she played pilot pen (next week) and this year she isn't playing there but in montreal

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2002, 06:32 PM   #7
country flag Majo
Team WTAworld

Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future
this time i'm not going to say that kim will win the tournament, because lately i've been wrong a lot about that kinda stuff, but i will say (and said before) that no matter what happens i'll still have faith in her... (kim, if you happen to read this : it wouldn't hurt, you know, to win this tournament... )

Nolle in causa est; non posse praetenditur.
~Seneca~
Majo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2002, 10:19 PM   #8
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute
Clijsters/Dokic def Lee/Prakusya 6-3,6-3
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2002, 11:17 AM   #9
country flag KaseyL

KaseyL has disabled reputation
Kim's match against Pratt is scheduled today at 1 PM local time the earliest.

(is 7 PM in Belgium)

Go Kim!!!

There is a lot at stake!

Kim, Queen of the US Open '05!

"Ships in harbor are safe, but that's not what ships are built for." (J. Shedd)
KaseyL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2002, 12:22 PM   #10
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute
Ooh then it should be on Eurosport 2nite
Old Aug 14th, 2002, 12:23 PM   #11
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Oh btw Kim & Jelena face Raymond and Stubbs the top seeds next.
Old Aug 14th, 2002, 03:18 PM   #12
country flag ikke

ikke is just really nice ikke is just really nice ikke is just really nice ikke is just really nice ikke is just really nice ikke is just really nice ikke is just really nice ikke is just really nice ikke is just really nice ikke is just really nice ikke is just really nice
Raymond and stubbs, pff that will be difficult!!!
Gooo kim and Jelena
ikke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2002, 06:38 PM   #13
country flag KaseyL

KaseyL has disabled reputation
Kim just won her match against Pratt 6-4, 3-6, 6-1!

Kim, Queen of the US Open '05!

"Ships in harbor are safe, but that's not what ships are built for." (J. Shedd)
KaseyL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2002, 06:39 PM   #14
country flag Nina_rus

Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all
Kim won her match against Pratt 6-4 3-6 6-1

It should have been easier though
Nina_rus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2002, 07:34 PM   #15
country flag Come-on-kim

Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute
Kim played really well in the last set, but was doing to many unforced errors in the second, it was the Kim I saw in Wimbledon this year on this second set!

But on the third one, it was the Kim I always knew

COME ON KIM

"When you do your best, it's always good enough" - Kim Clijsters

"No matter what happens, you have to try to stay positive, bad things can happen, but if you try to stay positive, something positive will come out of it…I believe that everything happens for a reason" - Kim Clijsters

"Goed is de ergste vijand van zeer goed" - Pascal Smet

"Als je iemand idealiseert, verlies je het contact met de werkelijkheid"

"Ca s’apprend par la souffrance, ça s’apprend par les déceptions, ça s’apprend par la densité du mal que ça te fait, plus ça te fait mal et plus ça te fait grandir. Y a des moments où tu te dis je ne vais pas le supporter, ça, ça fait trop mal, et pourtant tu passes au travers."
Come-on-kim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote