Ema Mikulcic cheering thread - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 1st, 2014, 10:46 PM   #91
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: Ema Mikulcic cheering thread

Tougher than I expected but good for Ema to be in the final. Good luck tomorrow!

Also, new CH ranking for her
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 1st, 2014, 11:07 PM   #92
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
She is still on the quali list for a 25k in GB that takes place next week, but obviously she'll have to pull out if she wins today.
I believe qualifying play for GB ITF's starts on Mondays. In that case she would be able to make it.

Either way, she's on the acceptance list for two more $10Ks in France, on the weeks of March 10 and 17.
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 12:17 AM   #93
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Tougher than I expected

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 06:44 AM   #94
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Good job girl!

Fingers crossed for the final!
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 02:19 PM   #95
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Won the title against Shinikova 6:0, 7:5 - congrats Don't know much about the match except that at one point it was *5:3 30-30 in the 2nd for Ema, but a win is a win. Another step in the right direction
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 03:06 PM   #96
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Ema
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 06:59 PM   #97
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

congratulations Ema!

first title of the year for CRO-girls!
Svizac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 07:41 PM   #98
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svizac View Post
first title of the year for CRO-girls!
Yassss! http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....81&postcount=1

Coincidentally, the first singles title win by a Croatian woman last year was also during the last week of Feb/first week of March
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 08:06 PM   #99
country flag networthy

Quote:
She is still on the quali list for a 25k in GB that takes place next week, but obviously she'll have to pull out if she wins today.
Quote:
I believe qualifying play for GB ITF's starts on Mondays. In that case she would be able to make it.

Either way, she's on the acceptance list for two more $10Ks in France, on the weeks of March 10 and 17.

As you expected, ma re: Ema is not in the Q draw of the $25K in GB. She should be back in action the following week, back in France, at the $10K in Gonesse.

She's #12 on the MD acceptance list. However, she'll go up in the rankings after this week's win, so she just might grab a seeded spot.
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 06:26 AM   #100
country flag ma re

Quote:
She's #12 on the MD acceptance list. However, she'll go up in the rankings after this week's win, so she just might grab a seeded spot.
I'm not sure about that, cause her points from Bron won't be added until next week as it's a 10k...
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 06:38 AM   #101
country flag networthy

Quote:
I'm not sure about that, cause her points from Bron won't be added until next week as it's a 10k...
Ah, you're right!
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 11:19 PM   #102
country flag networthy

Ema back in France, for Gonesse $10K, but unseeded this time. She plays a Q in R1. The winner will likely play the #3 seed, Sibille (330; CH 268).

Good luck, Ema!
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 01:03 AM   #103
country flag networthy

^ She withdrew Hope she's OK.
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 08:19 AM   #104
country flag networthy

Another CH ranking for Ema this week: from 446 to 422 (after her recent $10K title). She was ~700 in September

She's now the #10 ranked Croat
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 08:18 PM   #105
country flag networthy

Ema seeded #7 at next week's $10K Heraklion. In R1 she plays Stamatova (#529), the highest-ranked non-seed. The winner plays a Q or a WC in R2.

Good luck, Ema!