It's Official: Chris Fowler is an idiot! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 24th, 2008, 08:45 PM   #61
country flag kris719

kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It's Official: Chris Fowler is an idiot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise4925 View Post
No. I only see you complaining about other people complaining. Why do you even care enough to speculate, if that's what you want to call it.

You could, but it would only be true about you, since I am discussing the thread topic and not complaining about it.
Well I admit to not finishing most of your posts, as I was busy picking myself off the floor from amusement, but from what I could tell from the bits I happened to read, your general theme that exists in all your posts is one of expressing your distaste for the tv commentators. The thing about this thread is that the topic itself was brought on by the complaints of the poster. Therefore, most replies to the initial complaints are either going to be complaints that sympathize with the original complaint (you), or complaints that disagree with the original complaint (me). Either way, both are complaints.
kris719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2008, 08:51 PM   #62
country flag kinglear

kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of

Okay, I'm confused. So Chris Fowler was kidding when he said he didn't know what Eleven meant?

kinglear is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 08:59 PM   #63
country flag Denise4925
Her Grace, The Duchess of Williamsburg

Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris719 View Post
Well I admit to not finishing most of your posts, as I was busy picking myself off the floor from amusement, but from what I could tell from the bits I happened to read, your general theme that exists in all your posts is one of expressing your distaste for the tv commentators. The thing about this thread is that the topic itself was brought on by the complaints of the poster. Therefore, most replies to the initial complaints are either going to be complaints that sympathize with the original complaint (you), or complaints that disagree with the original complaint (me). Either way, both are complaints.
Oh okay, you were observing, judging and participating by complaining. Basically trolling.
Denise4925 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 09:31 PM   #64
country flag hacberto

hacberto has a brilliant future hacberto has a brilliant future hacberto has a brilliant future hacberto has a brilliant future hacberto has a brilliant future hacberto has a brilliant future hacberto has a brilliant future hacberto has a brilliant future hacberto has a brilliant future hacberto has a brilliant future hacberto has a brilliant future

I really don't care what he says, knows or thinks.
The only commentators that for me has a point and make good comments are
Patrcik MCenroe, Mary Joe Fernandez and Mary Carillo, the others can go to hell specially the newest one that was Agassi's coach.
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 11:17 PM   #65
country flag kris719

kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise4925 View Post
Oh okay, you were observing, judging and participating by complaining. Basically trolling.
Well I guess that post went right over your head. That figures.
kris719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 11:52 PM   #66
country flag debopero

debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute

He is definatley not the worst commentator but he obviously does not know much about tennis. Patrick McEnroe and Darren Cahill are the worst in my opinion.
debopero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 12:00 AM   #67
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nuff said...
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 12:43 AM   #68
country flag OrdinaryfoolisNJ

OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future

I can see the point of commentators knowing as much as possible about a player that they're interviewing, but honestly, as much as I read this board and Bodo's, while I knew about Venus' clothing line I had no idea why it was named EleVen and I still don't (since no one has answered the question posed by another member, and I've missed today's broadcast due to my kids taking over the TV).

I'm a Venus and Serena fan, but I don't covet the details of their clothing lines that much so it doesn't bother me that Fowler doesn't either. Anyway, I can stand Fowler over Gimelslob and Brad Gilbert, who are the biggest idiots in my opinion.

"I still feel in the back of my mind that when Serena is committed and in shape, she's the best player"
Chris Evert ESPN May 2007
OrdinaryfoolisNJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 01:56 AM   #69
country flag hotandspicey

hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What's the deal about everyone freaking out about this anyways? Does the fact that a couple announcers on tv who are unaware of Venus' clothing line really matter that much? And why do you act as though it is common knowledge to know this? Those of us who don't give a crap about Venus are probably not gonna know that she has her own clothing line.

Then be gone.

R.I.P ELENA BALTACHA. YOU WILL BE MISSED!
hotandspicey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 02:01 AM   #70
country flag tonybotz

tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future

Fowler is a hottie. I love to picture him in a state of undress. mm mm mm
tonybotz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 02:03 AM   #71
country flag DavenportForever

DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of

I remember in one of the matches this morning, I think I heard Brad Gilbert say something about the knees and serving....and the Folwer I THINK he said, "What does the legs have to do with this?".....I like to think that the usage of the legs is VERY important in a serve
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 02:04 AM   #72
country flag debopero

debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavenportForever View Post
I remember in one of the matches this morning, I think I heard Brad Gilbert say something about the knees and serving....and the Folwer I THINK he said, "What does the legs have to do with this?".....I like to think that the usage of the legs is VERY important in a serve
As I said, he knows nothing about tennis .
debopero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 02:20 AM   #73
country flag Tennisstar86

Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by misael View Post
What's the big deal, i still don't know what 11 means, who cares, I'am guessing 10 being the best then 11 is off the charts , but whatever,it's not that important, it's a clothing line.
wrong, 11 is the name of the apartment she and her family grew up in? or the street number they lived on.

Anyways I heard this this morning and was wondering if someone was gonna create a thread... For those saying Hes not an idiot cause he didnt know her line. Srry, but he is an idiot..... sure not knowing what it means to her doesnt make him and idiot, but the fact that hes looking at Venus as he intervews her with Eleven on her sun visor and one on her Dress, in pretty big writing...and to be completely shocked like it was news that eleven was her favorite number.... please... someone pass him a brain... I mean even looking at the V symbol on her shirt anyone with a brain would be like oh thats an interesting symbol for a big star like Venus to wear and it not be Nike... Reebok....etc....

And yes... Fowler knows Sharapova is gonna be wearing shorts.... Federer a cardigan... but not putting two and two together with Venus' clothing line (which those saying he didnt know she had one, and Mcenroe also not knowing. HA!!!!!) THEY"VE all commented on it before.... They know.... they're just dumb and dont put two and two together... At least john has an excuse...hes not exactly educated...

Serena Williams

Sharapova

Hantuchova
Tennisstar86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 04:06 AM   #74
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

I think Rocketta works for EleVen (too bad it's not called SuNeV) and was hoping for a lot of free advertising, and Fowler's ambivalence undercut the brand.
faboozadoo15 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 04:19 AM   #75
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faboozadoo15 View Post
I think Rocketta works for EleVen (too bad it's not called SuNeV) and was hoping for a lot of free advertising, and Fowler's ambivalence undercut the brand.
You're brilliant, that's it exactly! thanks for the bump to the top of list. How much more publicity does that mean?
Rocketta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote