Articles and Interviews - Page 255 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 13th, 2013, 07:24 AM   #3811
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Articles and Interviews

poor Caroline If it's true, that is.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 13th, 2013, 08:40 AM   #3812
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

After what happened to Tiger's marriage, Caro should have someone following McIlroy. Same for Kournikova with Enrique.
But I think the best thing for Caroline is to get out of this and get back to working on her career, which has devolved into a situation where she is far from contending at big events

She used to be a great competitor. Nobody tried harder, match after match. She was always ready to play, always fought the whole way.

Nothing like that anymore. So much is wrong now with her career. Her career is a once only. There can be millions of relationships
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #3813
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post

Friends say a photograph posted by Caroline on Twitter, which showed her boyfriend in a deep sleep, was one of the final straws for the number-one golfer.

One source said: "Rory was very upset by it and even Serena Williams pointed out – albeit in a joking way – it was a pretty mean thing to do.
that made me laugh.

We'll see if it's true...it could be good for Caro especially now that the season is about to end.

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 02:29 AM   #3814
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Yes that's right, we created an "Irony" thread to keep crappy articles that have nothing to do with her tennis out of the serious threads...

And seriously, how is her personal relationship anybody heres business?

..V
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 05:28 AM   #3815
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
poor Caroline If it's true, that is.
Yeah - if it's true - those Irish newspapers have done what they could since their relationship began to destroy. Here is anothere "friend" telling them. If it's the picture that upset him - he doesn't deserve her - but the way they have been making fun with the press - no way a reason. The boxing thing? - no that's one of the ways Caroline is training regularly. It's a good way to avoid injuries with her shoulder and she has her own boxing trainer by the way. So unless I hear a quote from the horse's mouth (either Rory OR Caroline) I don't believe a s... from Irish newspapers.
Hoergren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 07:18 AM   #3816
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Caro denied rumours, Rory hasn't said anything ( yet)

Wozniacki denies gossip rumors - again
Caroline Wozniacki rejects once again renewed rumors that she and Rory McIlroy have split
The mood was otherwise at the top after a few days of rare private visit to Copenhagen. Here enjoyed Caroline Wozniacki with her friends to a concert with Rasmus Seebach, with Poul Duvill for boxing and with the family for both soccer match at Parken as to 'Dancing with the Stars'.

But the mood dropped a few degrees Sunday afternoon as she got ready to fly to the season's last WTA tournament in Luxembourg.

The reason was again-again rumor story of the stubborn messenger, Irish Independent, and the theme was the familiar: Rory McIlroy has dropped his Danish girlfriend.

- I'm so tired of the rumors. They occur every time Rory and I are apart a few days or do not write on Twitter. There is nothing in it, and from now on I just think that I will keep my private life private, says Caroline Wozniacki to Ekstra Bladet.

- It is so annoying that the media and the so-called sources to constantly spread the kind. The writing's just what they want.

See also: Caroline's proof: Still with Rory

- How is your relationship?

- All is well, and then there's not much more to say about it. I just want to be allowed to live my life off the court without all the speculation.

The newspaper quotes an anonymous source who allegedly very close to the young couple, to say that Rory has done it over and that Caroline is 'broken'.

Both golf as tennis star has repeatedly denied similar rumors and also wondered complaining about who the alleged source can be.

Golf with Clinton
While Caroline was in Copenhagen spent Rory McIlroy week in Ireland. Partly any charity, but also to have dinner with former President Bill Clinton. The two ended their meeting with a round of golf in Portmanock.

In the coming weeks play McIlroy played in Asia.
http://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/anden_s...cle2121825.ece

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #3817
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline complains to WTA about the mystical wildcard to Kerber
http://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/anden_s...cle2122014.ece

Quote:
Caroline Wozniacki complain that her direct competitor to the season finale has a new mysterious wildcard
- It is very strange what has happened in Linz, says Caroline Wozniacki, referring to Ekstra Bladet story about the mysterious wildcard Angelique Kerber suddenly got to the tournament in Austria this week.

Here withdrew a local wildcard play in the last minute of 'personal reasons' to make room for the German crowd puller and Top 10 player who was in fierce competition with the Dane on the last place in the season finale in Istanbul. Miraculously enough, she was also a wildcard for doubles tournament, where she fresh fielded.

- I do not understand that you can suddenly change draw and allocation of wildcards that way.
- Have you complained to the WTA?

- I wrote to Stacey (Allaster, WTA president, Ed.), But I have not got a proper answer. Just something that you can give wildcards to anyone, corresponding Caroline Wozniacki, who most likely come with a reserve in Istanbul.

- Of course it is a shame not to play, says Dane, who instead hopes to win the season's first tournament in Luxembourg, where she first round of meetings Mandy Minella, the world number 116, with a - wildcard.

Kerber won also yesterday final in Linz of Ana Ivanovic.

Old Oct 14th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #3818
country flag CWTennis

Don't know what to believe
Rory McIlroy's text relationship with top model Nadia Forde revealed as he splits from tennis ace Caroline Wozniacki
http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stori...ia-forde-split

Old Oct 14th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #3819
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

It's the first time they name an outside person to come in between tbh and they even make a name...yet I am always far from taking tabloids' words for true

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 01:41 PM   #3820
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
Don't know what to believe
Rory McIlroy's text relationship with top model Nadia Forde revealed as he splits from tennis ace Caroline Wozniacki
http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stori...ia-forde-split
There are going to be articles they broke up every few months. They're easy to write, you dont need proof, and people obviously like to discuss them.

But until one of them says something, and even until Caro changes her twitter picture, they are just gossip stories

Old Oct 14th, 2013, 01:53 PM   #3821
country flag CWTennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
It's the first time they name an outside person to come in between tbh and they even make a name...yet I am always far from taking tabloids' words for true
I know it's tabloid stuff but it's not the first time I hear about Rory and this z-lister, other Irish papers hinted a week ago that he was seen with this ''top'' model!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
There are going to be articles they broke up every few months. They're easy to write, you dont need proof, and people obviously like to discuss them.

But until one of them says something, and even until Caro changes her twitter picture, they are just gossip stories
Rory is known for keeping stuff in secret until the last minute ( ex- gf, new managment team etc.)
I still hope that's all not true though

Old Oct 14th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #3822
country flag goldenlox

Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters

When it comes 2 Wozniacki coverage trust Danish reporters like @johasger not tabs. She told him she and Rory have not broken up, all good

Old Oct 14th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #3823
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

and Cronin always post the right thing...

In a dansih paper BT Caro say they have NOT broken up, but what to believe...?

Btw, Cronin was RIGHT about Venus was done for the year, even she post she was "In between tournamnets"

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #3824
country flag goldenlox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
and Cronin always post the right thing...

In a dansih paper BT Caro say they have NOT broken up, but what to believe...?

Btw, Cronin was RIGHT about Venus was done for the year, even she post she was "In between tournamnets"
You think Caro is lying?
The question is why do you believe these rumors every time there's an article?
I've been reading Kournikova & Enrique broke up for 10 years.
Those tabloids write these breakup stories because it takes no research, no proof. Very easy to write them, and they get attention, but its made up.

Old Oct 14th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #3825
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

No, ithink they have broken up the day one of them tell us about it.....

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote