Articles and Interviews - Page 252 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 11:49 PM   #3766
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Articles and Interviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
"- Caroline played pretty well in the first set, Giorgi fantastic in the second. When Caroline saw in the third set so that Giorgi would continue to play well, she thought that she might get bit. She could just not."

This is just results orientated thinking. Caro didn't play pretty well in the first set. It was always ultra close, not a lot in it, Caro tactically wasn't doing anything different in the first set to the other 2 sets, Giorgi played a bad game and it cost her the set. She was never playing aggressive for any period of the match, the match followed the same pattern the entire match.
Caro's execution certainly wasn't the same.

Caro's forced points (winners plus forced errors) as a % of Giorgi's:

1st set: 86% (Caro 19 forced points, Giorgi 22 forced points)
2nd set: 50% (Caro 15 forced points, Giorgi 30 forced points)
3rd set: 73% (Caro 19 forced points, Giorgi 26 forced points)
Match: 68% (Caro 53 forced points, Giorgi 78 forced points)
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 12:48 AM   #3767
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Caro's execution certainly wasn't the same.

Caro's forced points (winners plus forced errors) as a % of Giorgi's:

1st set: 86% (Caro 19 forced points, Giorgi 22 forced points)
2nd set: 50% (Caro 15 forced points, Giorgi 30 forced points)
3rd set: 73% (Caro 19 forced points, Giorgi 26 forced points)
Match: 68% (Caro 53 forced points, Giorgi 78 forced points)
Execution is expected to get worse though when the pressure gets higher.

Do your numbers even show that anyway? They show Caro's forced errors staying around the same all match, while Giorgi's fluctuated, effectively her level improving.

The pattern of the match was pretty much the same throughout. And was the same pattern of the match vs Duan too, which is why I never thought that was a good performance.
ozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 01:55 AM   #3768
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Execution is expected to get worse though when the pressure gets higher.

Do your numbers even show that anyway? They show Caro's forced errors staying around the same all match, while Giorgi's fluctuated, effectively her level improving.

The pattern of the match was pretty much the same throughout. And was the same pattern of the match vs Duan too, which is why I never thought that was a good performance.
The stats weren't intended to be related to the comments. Good players should be able to execute under pressure though.

Here's a couple of more stats. I put the basic stats (winners, unforced errors, points won) into Excel. If you can think of some other stat I should look at, let me know.

Caro and Giorgi's forced errors as a % of total points:

1st set: Caro 11% (7/63), Giorgi 22%(14/63)
2nd set: Caro 18%(13/71), Giorgi 18% (13/71)
3rd set: Caro 17% (12/69), Giorgi 19% (13/69)
Match: Caro 16% (32/203), Giorgi 20% (40/203)

Caro and Giorgi's forced points as a % of total points:

1st set: Caro 30% (19/63), Giorgi 35% (22/63)
2nd set: Caro 21% (15/71), Giorgi 42% (30/71)
3rd set: Caro 28% (19/69), Giorgi 38% (26/69)
Match: Caro 26% (53/203), Giorgi 38% (78/203)

Caro and Giorgi's unforced errors as a % of total points:

1st set: Caro 10% (6/63), Giorgi 25% (16/63)
2nd set: Caro 14% (10/71), Giorgi 23% (16/71)
3rd set: Caro 16% (11/69), Giorgi 19% (13/69)
Match: Caro 13% (27/203), Giorgi 22% (45/203)

Caro and Giorgi's winners to total errors (forced and unforced errors combined):

1st set: Caro .38 (5/13), Giorgi .50 (15/30)
2nd set: Caro .09 (2/23), Giorgi .59 (17/29)
3rd set: Caro .26 (6/23), Giorgi .54 (14/26)
Match: Caro .22 (13/59), Giorgi .54 (46/85)
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)

Last edited by Protoss : Sep 2nd, 2013 at 05:15 AM. Reason: added stat
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 06:43 AM   #3769
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline Wozniacki loses to No. 136 Camila Giorgi at U.S. Open

Quote:
NEW YORK — Sixth-seeded Caroline Wozniacki’s disappointing year at Grand Slam tournaments ended Saturday with a 4-6, 6-4, 6-3 loss to No. 136 Camila Giorgi in the third round of the U.S. Open. This result follows another defeat to a qualifier ranked outside the top 100 in the last major, as Wozniacki fell to 196th-ranked Petra Cetkovska in the second round of Wimbledon.

It was a star-making turn for the 21-year-old Giorgi, who played with unabashed aggression to keep Wozniacki on her heels through most of the match. The Italian hit 46 winners to 45 unforced errors, while Wozniacki hit just 13 winners to 27 unforced errors.

Three thoughts on a surprising, but not shocking, result:

Wozniacki lost the tactical war: This was a classic contrast of red-line basher (Giorgi) vs. impenetrable retriever (Wozniacki). Wozniacki’s defensive skills can drive offensive players crazy, but as Giorgi began hitting her spots and cracking winners with more frequency in the second set, Wozniacki actually sank deeper into a defensive shell. She begged Giorgi to miss by pushing and moonballing and the Italian wasn’t having it, smacking winners with ease.

Given that she has played more aggressively this summer, it was disappointing to see Wozniacki once again refuse to step in, take more risk and go for winners. That’s not a comfortable tactic for her, but sending back no-pace short balls wasn’t working either.

“I felt like I needed to push her back, but she took very high‑risk shots and things were going in for her,” Wozniacki said. “She was going for the lines and she was hitting them when she wanted to.”

Wozniacki added: “She was just hitting everything. It’s tough to be really aggressive when someone is just going for every shot.”

Giorgi pretty much agreed.

“I think I play better tactically maybe,” she said quietly, clearly shy about her broken English. Asked what those tactics were, Giorgi’s answer was so earnestly simple that reporters couldn’t help but laugh. “Just when the ball came, just hit the ball in the corners.” Nice strategy if you can pull it off.

Major slump: Wozniacki’s results at the biggest tournaments continue to puzzle. She hasn’t made it past the fourth round at a Slam since the Australian Open in 2012. This season she lost in the fourth round of the Australian Open to Svetlana Kuznetsova, the second round of the French Open to Bojana Jovanovski, the second round of Wimbledon to Cetkovska and now a third-round exit.

“Yeah, it wasn’t the best year for me at the majors, but there is a next year,” she said.

It’s hard not to shake the sense that something has to change in Wozniacki’s team if she’s ever going to right the ship.

We’ve been waiting for you, Camila Giorgi: In just her second main-draw U.S. Open appearance, Giorgi has matched her career-best Slam result, a fourth-round run at Wimbledon last year. Her play is all the more impressive because she entered the U.S. Open with no match play since a third-round run at Wimbledon due to a shoulder injury. Now healthy, she’s already won six matches (three in qualifying) to make the second week.

Giorgi has been a talent to keep an eye on for years, but her consistency has always been an issue. She’s incredibly aggressive — her WTA profile says she “views herself as an attacking, risk-taking player” — and her single-minded focus of hitting the cover off the ball with every forehand can be scintillating when she’s on and maddening when she’s off. She was on against Wozniacki and it was fun to watch.

S. Stephens | M. Keys | A. Riske | C. Vandeweghe | J. Hampton | T. Townsend | V. Duval | S. Vickery | S. Crawford

L. Chirico | Cici. Bellis |T. Black | H. Black | J. Daniel | M. Gordon | S. Kenin | W. Osuigwe | M. Shishkina | G. Faith Andrews
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 08:27 AM   #3770
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"- Caroline played pretty well in the first set, Giorgi fantastic in the second. When Caroline saw in the third set so that Giorgi would continue to play well, she thought that she might get bit. She could just not."

This is just results orientated thinking. Caro didn't play pretty well in the first set. It was always ultra close, not a lot in it, Caro tactically wasn't doing anything different in the first set to the other 2 sets, Giorgi played a bad game and it cost her the set. She was never playing aggressive for any period of the match, the match followed the same pattern the entire match.
I ought to disagree a little, Caro didn't play well in the first set, but she was doing a few interesting things tactically, which eventually let her win the set: she mixed the highth and the angle of her shots a lot and her FH was always landing within the last 50cm of the court...by this Giorgi was FORCED to risk a lot more on her shots if she wanted to expose Caro or go for the winner. The rest of the match is history sadly.

P.s. thanks to the good reps for the articles to all the one who appreciated it, it means a lot to me

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 08:19 PM   #3771
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.bt.dk/tennis/wozniacki-fi...-saesonfinalen

Quote:
After the defeat of U.S. Opens third round hangs Wozniacki's participation in the season finale in Istanbul now by a thread.

Caroline Wozniacki may after his shock defeat in Grand Slam tennis tournament U.S. Opens third round to world rankings number 136, Camila Giorgi, adjust to the fact that she probably will not this year are going to participate in October's prestigious season finale in Istanbul. A tournament where the year's top eight women's singles players will compete for a total of six million. U.S. dollars.

- It may come to that predicament. Right now she is in big points deficit, says her former coach, Michael Mortensen, and refers to her the next few months, including to defend the 1,005 points, she last year captured by tournament victories respectively in Moscow and Seoul and final qualifier Sofia.

- The two semi-finals (in Cincinnati and New Haven, ed.) Last month was uplifting. But I think that Caroline currently plays for one-dimensional. Opponents find it easy to 'read' her, said Michael Mortensen. This view is backed by his former teammate on the Danish Davis Cup national team, Peter Bastiansen.

- She had at the U.S. Open a great draw, and should have reached the semi-finals. That she already knocked out in the third round to a player who has been through qualifying, can only be described as a huge disappointment, says Peter Bastiansen and adds:

- Hopefully Caroline seriousness of his talk that she after this season will have a different coach than his father (Piotr Wozniacki, ed.). But I am afraid that is over for Caroline. She filled a month ago 23 years. She's at that age receptive to new inputs? I doubt it.

Sad

In May announced Wozniacki that after this season withdraws as her coach.

Since then capabilities as the Swede Thomas Högstedt and Russian Andrei Chesnokov, among other things, collaboration with both Maria Sharapova and Elena Vesnina, has been mentioned as favorites to take over the role as a trainer.

- I eagerly await the name of Caroline's new coach will be announced. The big question here is whether Piotr will give his successor optimum working conditions. It only happens if he gets the reins, and most recently he has already told that he was also in 2014 will follow Caroline close. It is not everyone who will say yes to a trainer employment under the conditions, says Peter Bastiansen.

Caroline Wozniacki was uncomfortable with three-sets-defeat to Camila Giorgi.

- I'm sorry, I'm not on. My level is clearly more. I really felt that it could well have been my year, but it requires that you win matches like these, she said at the press conference after the game.

Caroline Wozniacki now travel back to his home in Monaco to prepare for the upcoming tasks in Tokyo and Beijing.

S. Stephens | M. Keys | A. Riske | C. Vandeweghe | J. Hampton | T. Townsend | V. Duval | S. Vickery | S. Crawford

L. Chirico | Cici. Bellis |T. Black | H. Black | J. Daniel | M. Gordon | S. Kenin | W. Osuigwe | M. Shishkina | G. Faith Andrews
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 12:23 PM   #3772
country flag James_Hingis

James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light

To make everything simple, I hope Wozniacki camp realizes what Caro lacks…. Are they not checking or reviewing videos of her matches? I am not a professional coach/tennis player or whatsoever but you can easily see the difference of her games against the Top 3 players in the world. And that speaks for itself why she will never win a slam or even win Premier titles as of the moment. Truth hurts Caro and accept it. Motivate yourself to improve and not be so complacent.
James_Hingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 12:45 AM   #3773
country flag Trey

http://jyllands-posten.dk/sport/ande...at-spille-mod/

Quote:
Expert: Wozniacki is too easy to play against
BY THOMAS LUND HANSEN
Statistically, Caroline Wozniacki had his worst Grand Slam season.
2013 has statistically been Caroline Wozniacki's worst since 2007 - if you look at her holdings in the four Grand Slam.

This year, she merged played 11 matches in the Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon and the U.S. Open, where her best ranking was a fourth round match at the Australian Open.

WORLD RANKING
Captured on 11 October 2010 first place and lay there until the end of January 2012 - except for one week in 2011, when Kim Clijsters topped the table.

Today, Caroline Wozniacki No. 8

In 2012, she played only 10, but she reached after all the quarterfinals at the Australian Open.

For easy reading

At the U.S. Open this year, she was eliminated in the third round to Camilla Giorgi, who is number 136 in the world ranking.

"Her opponents have read her and is not afraid of her, because she can not hurt them, unless they have a bad day. Therefore she loses too many obscure players, because if the rates store, as Giorgi made at the U.S. Open, so they know that they have time and space, for nothing comes opponent from Caroline, "says the former professional tennis player Peter Bastiansen.

He is annoyed that Caroline Wozniacki did not get more out of the U.S. Open, where the draw was otherwise with the Dane.

"It was a highway that was open. In the fourth round, she could look forward to Vinci, which is not hard court specialist and perhaps Halep from Romania in the quarter-finals, Azarenka in Semien, that she does not get better, "says Peter Bastiansen.

Three semi-finals

Since final defeat at the U.S. Open in 2009 Caroline Wozniacki been in three semi-finals, but the closer she is to come to a Grand Slam victory.

Peter Bastiansen will not go so far as to say that Caroline Wozniacki has become worse since then.

"She has been at a standstill. The games she has today is the same as when she was number one in the world. It was the same concept. Put the ball in time, running to you rush and fight like a pig. The same is she today. The others have improved and have read her, "says Peter Bastiansen.

New coach

His advice to the 23-year-old player is to find a new coach who can really be allowed to change her game.

"Her biggest challenge is that she is not making aces. Very few per. match, ie. she is not something given away. And then she strikes fewer and fewer winners. If you see the statistics in 2010 and 2011, so she hit winners with his sleeve, and she does not. Furthermore, she should have more power in the forehand. It is too easy to read and defensive, "says Peter Bastiansen that are at sixes and sevens overtrain situation.

"Will there even one? It is the wolf coming, but come on at all? '

Are there high expectations for Caroline Wozniacki?

"Yes, I think so. One must take into account that when she was number one when played either Venus or Serena Williams and Clijsters and Henan was injured, so she hit a vacuum in women, where Azarenka was not good enough, and Sharapova was injured. Radwanska was not at the top. She struck down a hole, and then she was new with plenty of go-do attitude and hunger, "says Peter Bastiansen that does not give so much for a first place in the world.

"For all tennis players is a Grand Slam top. That is what they are measured on. You can not remember how many weeks Bjorn Borg was number one, but you can not remember how many Wimbledon he won. '

Caroline Wozniacki and Grand Slam

Number of matches Australian Open French Open Wimbledon U.S. Open Matches total
2007 0 1 2 2 5
2008 4 3 3 4 14
2009 3 3 4 7 17
2010 4 5 4 6 19
2011 6 3 4 6 19
2012 5 3 1 1 10
2013 4 2 2 3 11
You can play a maximum of seven games in each tournament.

Old Sep 4th, 2013, 01:01 AM   #3774
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

^^^
Fight like a pig? Fight like a lioness, ok. But like a pig?
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 01:06 AM   #3775
country flag Trey

lol THat wat I said too when I saw but I kinda agree on some what he says something gotta change

Old Sep 4th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #3776
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

^ translation is fine. Svin = swine (pig)

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #3777
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Goodbye to good ranking points: Wozniacki drop double title defense

Caroline Wozniacki has surprisingly decided to drop his tournament participation in both Seoul to Moscow, where she last year otherwise scooped first prize. Ex-coach wonders.

1,370 points.

So many world ranking points have Caroline Wozniacki to defend from last season before the last tournament in 2013, played for six weeks.

But as the former world banquets has dropped his title defense in both Seoul as Moscow, she gives up respectively 280 and 470 points, so a drop from the current world rankings listed eighth place to a location outside the top-10 is likely.

- I wonder outline. Caroline has always had good autumn results. But maybe she's already starting to prepare for next season with his new 'secret' coach, says Morten Christensen, who trained her when she won the 2006 Wimbledon girls' singles row.

The assumption rejects Caroline Wozniacki American adviser, John Tobias, however.

- Caroline has not found a new coach yet. So far as I know, considering she is currently its possibilities, and only later she signs her decision out, he said by telephone from the United States.

John Tobias says that Caroline Wozniacki in the remainder of the season only makes up at tournaments in Japan, China and Luxembourg.

- When this is over, she goes on vacation, after which preparations for next season begin, says John Tobias.

Morten Christensen call Caroline Wozniacki's 2013 season 'disappointing', and whereas she stands outside tournament victories.

- She still play good tennis, and it is great that she is number eight in the world. But I think that her tennis developments have stood still. It will be interesting to see who she chooses as its new coach. He stands in front of an exciting challenge. Can he motivate Caroline and get her back in tennis top? asks Morten Christensen.

According to John Tobias is Caroline Wozniacki's decision on which racket she should play with also postponed to the end of the year.

- She has come along nicely agreement with Yonex. They treated her with respect. There are no bad feelings at Yonex who accepted that she did not feel comfortable with playing with their racket. Right now she tests different rackets. Then we'll see what she chooses, and who she gets a good deal, says John Tobias, who deny that the 'racket-ballad' has cost goodwill with the sponsors.

BT.dk, attempts to get a comment from both Caroline Wozniacki and her father, Piotr. But the telephone call has not been answered.

Connecting Caroline Wozniacki 2013 season

23-29th September: the Toray Pan Pacific Open in Tokyo

30th September - 6th October: the China Open in Beijing

14th-20th October: BNP Parisbas Open in Luxembourg.
http://www.bt.dk/tennis/farvel-til-g...t-titelforsvar (in Danish).

Last edited by ozza : Sep 16th, 2013 at 07:06 PM.
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #3778
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
John Tobias says that Caroline Wozniacki in the remainder of the season only makes up at tournaments in Japan, China and Luxembourg.
Caro don't expect to play Sofia or YEC?

Btw, a bad translation....

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #3779
country flag Trey

Morten Christensen as her coach I never heard of him DO anyone know who he has coach or how good he is ? I would think Michael Mortensen would been an good choice

Old Sep 16th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #3780
country flag ozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Morten Christensen as her coach I never heard of him DO anyone know who he has coach or how good he is ? I would think Michael Mortensen would been an good choice
It's meant to say Morten Christensen is speculating that she's already preparing for next season with a new coach. Not that he is the new coach. I have edited it now.

I highly doubt that's true anyway. Why does a new coach have to be a secret? How do you prepare with a new coach when you are playing tournaments in Asia?