Articles and Interviews - Page 220 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 09:42 PM   #3286
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Articles and Interviews

I see a big section on the "celebrity life with friends". Tbh I can't imagine there is any ground breaking analysis that hasn't been mentioned already.
ozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 12:38 PM   #3287
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Is there anyone who knows Dutch? Google translate didn't help me much to understand this one!
http://www.autoblog.nl/nieuws/tennis...edium=Twitter+

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 01:09 PM   #3288
country flag jasminefu623

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
For what it's worth, Cronin's article is finally published. There's a free sample of the first issue but the text for the article about Caro and some other parts of the magazine are blurry (intentionally I think).

http://www.tennis-journal.com/
actually i bought the magazine (silly me) haven't read it yet, but i think it is illegal for me to share it here...so....let me know if you wanna read that
jasminefu623 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 01:13 PM   #3289
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
Is there anyone who knows Dutch? Google translate didn't help me much to understand this one!
http://www.autoblog.nl/nieuws/tennis...edium=Twitter+
All it says about Caro is she was travelling about in Monte Carlo last week in a Ferrari. It's an article about tennis players luxurious cars.
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 02:45 PM   #3290
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminefu623 View Post
actually i bought the magazine (silly me) haven't read it yet, but i think it is illegal for me to share it here...so....let me know if you wanna read that

You have it???? What she say there??? Tell us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 02:51 PM   #3291
country flag ozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraya00000 View Post
You have it???? What she say there??? Tell us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's not an article with anything from Caro in it. It's an article written by Cronin with his opinion on Caro's future, whether she will win a grand slam etc.
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 03:03 PM   #3292

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
It's not an article with anything from Caro in it. It's an article written by Cronin with his opinion on Caro's future, whether she will win a grand slam etc.
no, actually it is an interview with caro, the interview that cronin said caro mention "vika is doing her own thing"
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 03:03 PM   #3293

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraya00000 View Post
you can pm me
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 03:06 PM   #3294
country flag ozza

Sorry about my misconception . The way Cronin worded it on twitter, I guessed it was all his work.

Last edited by ozza : Apr 23rd, 2013 at 03:12 PM.
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 03:19 PM   #3295
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminefu623 View Post
no, actually it is an interview with caro, the interview that cronin said caro mention "vika is doing her own thing"
Really? .. It's an actual interview and not just snippets from public press conferences etc. An actual exclusive interview ... Caro and Matt Cronin? ..

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 03:24 PM   #3296
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Can´t believe that Cronin found good words about her...told it to him also yesterday on twitter...

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 03:33 PM   #3297
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

It doesnt matter what she says. She has to play better. We've seen plenty of interviews with Caroline. But the results arent improving
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 03:50 PM   #3298
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
All it says about Caro is she was travelling about in Monte Carlo last week in a Ferrari. It's an article about tennis players luxurious cars.
oh, ok, thanks! I thought maybe Caro has signed a deal with Ferrari

Some of the articles from Danish media today, which are basically extracts from this Cronin's article, nothing really new though!
http://www.sporten.dk/tennis/wozniac...ug-af-traenere
http://sporten.tv2.dk/2013-04-23-det...rive-wozniacki
http://sporten.tv2.dk/2013-04-23-woz...%C3%A5-hurtigt
http://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/anden_s...cle1958578.ece

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 04:06 PM   #3299
country flag ozza

If I'm honest I find Caro's quotes in that pretty disappointing. It almost feels like an article written in at the end of 2011 with regards to her problems. She and Cronin talk about changing her game to become more aggressive, and Cronin talks about this being the way forward for her. But it doesn't really touch on just what has happened to the consistency in her game from the back of the court.

This particularly stands out. "When I play well and when I fight it's tough to beat me now or two years ago, if my opponent does, then it's too good". It's just the usual lines everyone here is very familiar with, how her time will come, there is always next week etc.
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 04:25 PM   #3300
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

^ I think I first heard that line in 2009. Either way, it's seriously old.

But .. I suppose .. we can only conclude that Pervak, Muguruza, Wang, Voegele, this year have been 'too good' for Caroline

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote