Articles and Interviews - Page 206 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #3076
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Articles and Interviews

Den ring CWTennis postede ser ikke ud som en forlovelses ring...

That ring posted by CWTennis don't even look like a engagement ring, press knows nothing about anything!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #3077
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

BUT if they stick together I can see marrying in 2-3 years...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 07:05 AM   #3078
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

AO SWOT #15 Caroline Wozniacki
http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...753089958.html

Wozniacki denies McIlroy engagement
http://www.brisbaneinternational.com...roy-engagement

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 01:06 PM   #3079
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not so funny was the reaction to Wozniacki's light-hearted impersonation of Williams in Brazil this month when she stuffed towels into her shirt and skirt to play a point in an exhibition match.

It brought howls of protest and claims of sexism and racism from the US media until Williams played down the incident.

Wozniacki said she was surprised by the claims and was grateful for Williams' support.

"There was no bad feelings there," she said. "It was just a bit of fun and that's it.

"She's a great girl and a great champion and I only have respect for her."

The world No.10 admitted she'd be more careful in future.

"I'll just think about it a little bit more next time because sometimes people just take themselves a bit too seriously."
http://www.news.com.au/news/wozniack...4kUfoY.twitter

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 02:09 PM   #3080
country flag CWTennis

Quote:
BRISBANE INTERNATIONAL

December 31, 2012

Caroline Wozniacki

BRISBANE, QUEENSLAND

K. PERVAK/C. Wozniacki
2‑6, 6‑3, 7‑6

THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.

Q. You seemed to be dictating in the first set. What went wrong after that?
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: In the second set I didn't get as many first serves in and I started to serve more second serve. Had a lot of long rallies and a lot of even games, and it just didn't go my way.
Obviously it's tough to lose 7‑6 in the third. It was a tough match. Could have gone both ways. Didn't go my way today.

Q. Do you feel unprepared in anyway?
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: No, I don't feel unprepared. I had a good off‑season and I've been working very hard. It's always tough to play your first match of the season. It's hard to come back and to play on your best level in the first match is very tough.
She had three matches going into this one and was more used to the courts and everything and already had some matches in her legs, so obviously that's maybe a bit of an advantage.

Q. Very strong last game in the first set. What happened in the tiebreak?
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: You know, I serve a good serve, she hits it off the frame, it comes short angled, and I hit a good shot back.
But, you know, then she passes me. All of a sudden it's 2‑Love when it could have been 1‑All.
You know, I serve another good serve and again I have the opportunities and again I don't take advantage of it.
So all of a sudden you're 3‑nil and it's tough to come back. I did my best. I fought to the end. It just wasn't enough today.

Q. There were signs in the third set that the pressure was starting to show. Were you surprised how composed she managed to be in the tiebreak?
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: She just went for it and it went in for her. Hat's off to her. Hopefully I can get some more matches in Sydney and be more prepared for Melbourne.

Q. Obviously this time last year you were No. 1. How tough has the year been for you over all?
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Not very tough. You know, still 10 in the world. Just the most important thing is that you're healthy. I had some struggling with the health the middle of the year last year. Obviously that makes a difference.
But as long as I'm healthy and I can fight and be competitive, that is the most important thing.
You play the sport you love to do, and obviously it's more fun when you're winning. Right now in these situations it's not so much fun. There is always the next week. I guess that's the good part about tennis.

Q. You're a very experienced player, but do these sort of losses knock your confidence a little bit or do you get angry? Frustrated?
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Obviously you're a competitor so you want to win and you're not happy about it when you lose. No matter who you lose to or how lose. Obviously if you play terrible you're more upset than if you played well.
You know, there is nothing you can do. I fought until the end. Maybe didn't play my best tennis today, but it's tough to expect that from yourself in your first match back.
Yeah, as I said, hopefully I can‑‑ now I just have to play some practice matches with some of the other girls here and then go to Sydney and hopefully get a couple more there.

Q. There is a lot of speculation about that ring on your left finger. Can you enlighten us? Is it just for fashion or something more?
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: No, I mean, it was a Christmas present and it fit on this finger and I put the it on, and all of a sudden I hear that I'm engaged. But I'm not.
So, yeah, it's already twice we've had to shut down engagement rumors. Don't worry, we will let you know if that time happens. (Smiling.)

Q. Is it going to rush him with a proposal now just to stop people from talking about it?
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: I don't think so. Just taking one day at a time. As long as we're happy I guess that's the most important thing.

FastScripts Transcript by ASAP Sports
http://www.asapsports.com/show_interview.php?id=85584

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 08:48 AM   #3081
country flag CWTennis

Caroline Wozniacki on how she spent her off-season
http://www.thetennisspace.com/woznia...ning-in-aspen/

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 11:50 AM   #3082
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
I doubt she went to Korea end of year, as the article says. The exho was cancelled in advance. Anyhoo, a journo who actually fact checks would be an unusual journo.

" I have a new trainer and hitting partner from Poland. Two great guys who have done a wonderful job over the past several weeks."

Anyone knows, who these two new Polish guys are?

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 01:11 PM   #3083
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
I can't take those last two answers seriously at all. I don't see how anyone could. Getting back to number one soon and winning the AO? Please girl.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 01:42 PM   #3084
country flag CWTennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post

Anyone knows, who these two new Polish guys are?
First from the left- polish tennis player Michal Przysiezny ( http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/P...rzysiezny.aspx), his current ranking is #207 in the world! Don't know who's the other guy!

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 03:37 PM   #3085
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

^ Yes, I remember the picture. That's probably the trainer and hitting partner. Thanks!

I wonder if Michal Przysiezny is the trainer or hitting partner? The other chap looks younger, hence more likely to be the hitting partner than trainer.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 04:44 PM   #3086
country flag kestrel01

kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold kestrel01 is a splendid one to behold

^
Doesn't seem likely. Michal Przysiezny was playing (and loosing) in the Doha qualifications.
http://www.qatartennis.org/tournamen...ualifying.html
kestrel01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #3087
country flag CWTennis

FORMER world No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki refuses to use rumours of her engagement to golfing superstar Rory McIlroy as an excuse for her poor start to 2013.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/te...2hDYBk.twitter

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 02:05 PM   #3088
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

FORMER world No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki refuses to use rumours of her engagement to golfing superstar Rory McIlroy as an excuse for her poor start to 2013.
Sports most glamorous couple created global headlines when Wozniacki arrived in Brisbane with a sapphire and diamond ring on her left hand, sparking intense speculation the pair became engaged over Christmas.
Wozniacki has been forced to deny the rumours several times since, but insists she has been able to ignore the distractions, saying it should not have any impact when she steps out onto court at the Apia International Sydney beginning tomorrow.
"We laughed it off. I just do whatever I want to do. We just enjoy our time and try to live as normally as we can. Try to make our schedules fit," she said.

"There's been a lot of attention on me since I was very young. You get used to it. If there is a camera here or there it doesn't bother me. It's part of the job description. I guess it's a good thing as well because if no one cared than it would mean I'm not doing well on the court either."

121229S Rory Mcilroy

BCM 28.12.2012 Caroline Wozniacki appears to wear a big engagement ring at training at the Brisbane International. Rory Mcilroy watches her play. Pic Jono Searle Picture: Jono Searle Source: The Courier-Mail

Wozniacki, who has spent the past three days in Sydney with McIlroy on a working holiday, said her shock exit from the Brisbane International can not be blamed on the distractions off the court.

"It's a first tournament match I've had in a month," she said.
"Everyone will feel a bit rusty and just want to get into the rhythm of playing matches basically. It's been a great week for me because I've got to play a lot of sets with different girls and different types of players. I feel good and hopefully that will show in the next few tournaments."
She begins her Apia International Sydney campaign against good friend Urszula Radwanska, having practiced against Australia's top-ranked player in Brisbane and Sydney after both were knocked out in the first round at Brisbane.
She insists she has kept up her usual training despite McIlroy tagging along, but will say goodbye to him on Sunday as he prepares to make his 2013 debut at the Abu Dhabi golf championship, beginning January 17
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #3089
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Caro sure goes on holidays a lot these days if they are supposedly "working holidays".

She makes it sound like playing these practice sets is about the same as playing several players in an actual tournament.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #3090
country flag CWTennis

Caro's new team according to Sporten.dk
Wozniacki rates on Poles
http://www.sporten.dk/tennis/wozniac...r-paa-polakker

hitting partner- Andrzej Mach

physiotherapist- Krzysztof Gusowski

physical trainer- Justyna Krzysik