Articles and Interviews - Page 205 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #3061
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Articles and Interviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraya00000 View Post
Right. She plays Brisbane, Sydney ans AUS OPEN in a raw. Hard enough, all with tough fields.
This isnt a tournament. Its one match, often played at half speed.
They dont need to do it. Its some easy money, that stars get, in sports like tennis & golf
But missing this is nothing bad. I cant wait for the season to start!
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 02:41 PM   #3062
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraya00000 View Post
Right. She plays Brisbane, Sydney ans AUS OPEN in a raw. Hard enough, all with tough fields.
Exactly. And a good start to the year is important because it might set the tone for the rest of the season. I don't think she can afford to have another year like the last one. At least not if she wants to be a contender for slams or premier mandatory/premier5 titles. 2013 is a crucial year for her.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 02:48 PM   #3063
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
This isnt a tournament. Its one match, often played at half speed.
Yes, but the problem is not so much the match itself but the hoopla surrounding such a a match (media 'obligations,' autograph sessions, eveyone wanting a piece of her, etc..), the traveling and the fact that it disrupts her training schedule. And it's better to be in Brisbane early so that she gets used to the courts there.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #3064
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Exactly. And a good start to the year is important because it might set the tone for the rest of the season. I don't think she can afford to have another year like the last one. At least not if she wants to be a contender for slams or premier mandatory/premier5 titles. 2013 is a crucial year for her.
Agree!
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #3065
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Yes, but the problem is not so much the match itself but the hoopla surrounding such a a match (media 'obligations,' autograph sessions, eveyone wanting a piece of her, etc..), the traveling and the fact that it disrupts her training schedule. And it's better to be in Brisbane early so that she gets used to the courts there.
Outside from Denmark? Last time Caro win an sgow event? Can´t remember. Not good to start with a loss in the new season.
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 03:55 AM   #3066
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Doppelgänger for the persecuted soul.
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 12:52 AM   #3067
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Rory is becoming such a big sports star that most of the articles about Caroline are going to include him.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/tennis/...-1226544474411

Golfer Rory McIlroy watches his girlfriend Caroline Wozniacki during a training session. Source: AFP
SPORT glamour couple Caroline Wozniacki and Rory McIlroy are as thick as thieves but their partnership does not extend to coaching advice.

Tennis star Wozniacki and her partner, world golf No.1 McIlroy, have landed in Australia where the Dane will kick start her season at the Brisbane International.

Both are proven winners but Wozniacki said tactical tips are not part of the equation.

"He leaves me alone to just let me do my thing," she said.

McIlroy and Wozniacki are among the worlds most marketable sporting talents.

The pair were recently featured in Forbes magazine's 30 under 30 list - a register of 20-somethings who represent the best and the brightest of their generation.

McIlroy, 23, has so far chalked up two major championships, and maintained the top spot in golf's world rankings.

Wozniacki had a frustrating year in the Grand Slams but beat most of the top 10 players in premier tournaments around the globe.

She she was No. 1 in her sport for 67 of 68 weeks from 2010 to 2012.

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 02:24 AM   #3068
frp

frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold

Why Caroline Wozniacki Will Win Her First Major in 2013

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-major-in-2013
frp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 04:03 AM   #3069
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Rory is becoming such a big sports star that most of the articles about Caroline are going to include him.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/tennis/...-1226544474411
I find that rather annoying.

How about focusing on her tennis career not some celebrity side show?
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)

Last edited by Protoss : Dec 28th, 2012 at 04:23 AM.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 07:08 AM   #3070
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline Wozniacki spotted wearing an engagement ring upon arrival in Brisbane with Rory McIlroy
http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/ten...medium=twitter

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 10:20 AM   #3071
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
Caroline Wozniacki spotted wearing an engagement ring upon arrival in Brisbane with Rory McIlroy
http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/ten...medium=twitter
Now let's have a loooong engagement before the marriage and children nonsense ... Still a lot of tennis years left in Caro

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #3072
country flag goldenlox

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Now let's have a loooong engagement before the marriage and children nonsense ... Still a lot of tennis years left in Caro
If she has another year like this one, thats certainly a possibility.
I still cant believe Caro & her dad blew up a #1's game to change her forehand technique.
Could be a career killing decision

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #3073
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

ianguider Ian Guider ‏
Statement from PR company on behalf of Rory McIlroy says he has NOT become engaged to Caroline Wozniacki as was reported in Australia press.

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 04:46 PM   #3074
country flag backhandsmash

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

So it was "just" her christmas gift then?
backhandsmash is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 04:55 PM   #3075
country flag CWTennis

McIlroy: I'm NOT engaged
http://www.breakingnews.ie/entertain...ce=twitterfeed