2008 pre wimbledon party - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 20th, 2008, 10:17 AM   #151
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2008 pre wimbledon party

Video from the party

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/2...sp?videoid=349

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 20th, 2008, 10:29 AM   #152
country flag Fidello

Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future

Fidello is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 10:38 AM   #153
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future

I think most of them look good...Definitely true about Venus looking younger with longer hair.
I like the simple black dresses Vee and Ana are wearing....Love Serena's hair like that, much better than at that press conference.In London for the last couple of years Serena hasn't been showing off her assets, I knew that would change. Hmm maybe too much boobie action lol
Hantuchova and Sania look nice.
Sharapova's dress is bland. I don't understand why she won't wear something more fitting..
I like the colour of Jankovic's dress....

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 10:53 AM   #154
country flag pka_liloo

pka_liloo has a reputation beyond repute pka_liloo has a reputation beyond repute pka_liloo has a reputation beyond repute pka_liloo has a reputation beyond repute pka_liloo has a reputation beyond repute pka_liloo has a reputation beyond repute pka_liloo has a reputation beyond repute pka_liloo has a reputation beyond repute pka_liloo has a reputation beyond repute pka_liloo has a reputation beyond repute pka_liloo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidello View Post
I did not create such a thread!
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 11:15 AM   #155
country flag Highlandman

Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute

Venus looks great Finally long hairs again
Venus Williams - My #1 forever.
Angelika Roesch & Andrea Petkovic & Mona Barthel
Victoria Azarenka & Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
Anna Tatishvili & Jelena Dokic
Highlandman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 12:02 PM   #156
country flag babuska6

babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all babuska6 is a name known to all

i finally see that sharapova has the biggest head on WTA Tour
Sorry guys,but she is not pretty i can´t understand,why you think it...i like daniela´s make-up and and is pretty too

Dominika Cibulkova Agnes Szavay Sabine Lisicki
babuska6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 12:31 PM   #157
country flag yassiesj20

yassiesj20 is a name known to all yassiesj20 is a name known to all yassiesj20 is a name known to all yassiesj20 is a name known to all yassiesj20 is a name known to all yassiesj20 is a name known to all yassiesj20 is a name known to all yassiesj20 is a name known to all yassiesj20 is a name known to all yassiesj20 is a name known to all yassiesj20 is a name known to all

Venus,Serena and Ana look the best. I'm sorry,but Pova is just unremarkable to me
yassiesj20 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 12:33 PM   #158
country flag only_one_maria

only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold

Where is Maria Kirilenko? She was at the Party. I also spotted Szavay and others at the party.

Can't believe Branson would host an event an only invite a few of them.

Goonies never say die!
only_one_maria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 12:36 PM   #159
country flag yassiesj20

yassiesj20 is a name known to all yassiesj20 is a name known to all yassiesj20 is a name known to all yassiesj20 is a name known to all yassiesj20 is a name known to all yassiesj20 is a name known to all yassiesj20 is a name known to all yassiesj20 is a name known to all yassiesj20 is a name known to all yassiesj20 is a name known to all yassiesj20 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by babuska6 View Post
i finally see that sharapova has the biggest head on WTA Tour
Sorry guys,but she is not pretty i can´t understand,why you think it...i like daniela´s make-up and and is pretty too
You are so mean
yassiesj20 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 12:55 PM   #160
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Gabriella Cilmi looks the best
Dani12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 01:12 PM   #161
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

So everyone here must be one of the Victoria Secrets Models or must be dating one judging by some of your comments calling the likes of Maria and Ana average even Venus and Serena when they are at these events are far from average. These girls (Ana, Masha, Venus, Serena, Dani) are pretty and some cases stunning I just cant understand how people can use the word average to describe them some of yu have ridiculously high standards.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 01:17 PM   #162
country flag ninanina19

ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of

I'm not a fan of Maria but she looks really good here. She has good bone structure, the only thing is her skin, and it looks good here. Ana doesn't look good here, she always dresses like she's 35. The makeup and hair looks nice though.
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 01:20 PM   #163
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

1. Venus - no doubt the best. Natural and elegant at the same time.
2. Maria - everything looks good on her except that I don't like the dress.
3. Dani - something's weird on her. Face? Dress? But she looks alright for me overall.
4. Jelena - looks as good as usual(because of the same dress she wore like everytime she attends a party)
5. Ana and Serena - Tied because both almost look good yet something on them is a disaster. Ana the make-up while Serena the dress(doesn't suit with that body )
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 01:24 PM   #164
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by only_one_maria View Post
Where is Maria Kirilenko? She was at the Party. I also spotted Szavay and others at the party.

Can't believe Branson would host an event an only invite a few of them.
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 01:27 PM   #165
country flag Natalicious

Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute Natalicious has a reputation beyond repute

serena knows how to handle her boobs