Jelena Jankovic about herself, her boyfriend, Murray and the bad fist pumpers - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 19th, 2008, 04:39 PM   #91
country flag friendsita

friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future
Re: Jelena Jankovic about herself, her boyfriend, Murray and the bad fist pumpers

Good article. Love her but don't like her bf.
Advertisement

Old Jun 19th, 2008, 05:21 PM   #92
DA FOREHAND

DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic about herself, her boyfriend, Murray and the bad fist pumpers

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendsita View Post
Good article. Love her but don't like her bf.
you know her bf? whoa! What'd he do to you? YOu can tell us we won't tell anyone else. Did he touch you in your naughty place?

"And for the best of the teen-agers who followed her, and who occasionally referred to her as over the hill, Graf had a ready answer: against top-ranked Martina Hingis, Graf wound up 7-2. Graf's stirring 4-6, 7-5, 6-2 throttling of Hingis at the French Open final this June was perhaps the most emphatic parting shot the game has ever seen. "

Last edited by DA FOREHAND : Jun 19th, 2008 at 05:42 PM.
DA FOREHAND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 05:36 PM   #93
country flag SAEKeithSerena

SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute

bad sportsmanship? i'd say recieving a medical time-out EVERY match is a bit more on that side, dear.

16-Time Grand Slam Champion.

2013 Titles: Brisbane, Sony Open (Miami), Family Circle Cup, Madrid, Rome, 16th SLAM-THE FRENCH OPEN, Bastad, Roger's Cup

2013 Record: (60-4)
SAEKeithSerena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 05:44 PM   #94
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute

Always love JJ articles and what she says. As stated by other posters here - she says what she believes. And I hope she never changes in that respect. She's not like the others who just come up with banal lines and try to be all PC. I can't understand the haters who don't want her to give her opinion when she's asked a question. She's the most interesting player on the tour.

That doesn't mean I don't take some of what she says with a grain of salt. For example - most of her matches in which things are going badly - she most definitely is NOT all smiles and having fun. In fact she can get very irritated and grumpy and often gets in a row with the umpire. But that's how it is with Jelena. I wouldn't want her any other way even when I don't think she's right. She shows her emotions and says it how she personally sees it.

You know I think Mr or Mrs Perfect who never says anything interesting is probably a very boring person.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 07:32 AM   #95
country flag calex

calex is just really nice calex is just really nice calex is just really nice calex is just really nice calex is just really nice calex is just really nice calex is just really nice calex is just really nice calex is just really nice calex is just really nice calex is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAEKeithSerena View Post
bad sportsmanship? i'd say recieving a medical time-out EVERY match is a bit more on that side, dear.
so true so true!

BTW, is it just me, or does Jakovic look so tranny in those dolled-up pics taken at parties and functions that I see?
calex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote