Jelena Jankovic about herself, her boyfriend, Murray and the bad fist pumpers - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 18th, 2008, 02:25 AM   #31
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic about herself, her boyfriend, Murray and the bad fist pumpers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayn77 View Post
Oh Good Lord "laughing boy" has arrived.

Has a "fist-pumping/scissor-kicking" combo routine ever won a Slam?

Oh Yeah: Mauresmo was doing it at Wimbledon 2006.
i don't get it....you were trying to prove what point???

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 18th, 2008, 02:26 AM   #32
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic about herself, her boyfriend, Murray and the bad fist pumpers

Yeah, I didn't get that either

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 02:46 AM   #33
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayn77 View Post
Oh Good Lord "laughing boy" has arrived.
Has a "fist-pumping/scissor-kicking" combo routine ever won a Slam?

Oh Yeah: Mauresmo was doing it at Wimbledon 2006.
Your name calling is getting quite bad
__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__

Step.
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 02:47 AM   #34
country flag jbeacinu

jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold

yes jj did anas fist pumping get on your nerves in RG?

Victoria Azarenka.x. Andrea Petkovic .x. Julia Goerges.x. Petra Kvitova .x. Daniela Hantuchova

Djokovic ~ Murray~ Tsonga ~Monfils
jbeacinu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 03:01 AM   #35
country flag Equipped

Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future

I love Jelena. She is a class act.
Australian Open 2011 + Seoul 2011 + Brisbane 2012 + Auckland 2012
Bogota 2012 + Kuala Lumpur 2013 + Dubai 2014 + Montreal 2014
Equipped is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 03:08 AM   #36
country flag Danči Dementia
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optima View Post

Her eyes are blue????

Hail Queen Komova
Dementieva - Hantuchova - Vaidisova - Ivanovic
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Danči Dementia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 03:12 AM   #37
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute

JJ Tell 'em girl
Mikey. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 04:04 AM   #38
country flag sky20748

sky20748 has much to be proud of sky20748 has much to be proud of sky20748 has much to be proud of sky20748 has much to be proud of sky20748 has much to be proud of sky20748 has much to be proud of sky20748 has much to be proud of sky20748 has much to be proud of sky20748 has much to be proud of sky20748 has much to be proud of sky20748 has much to be proud of

it seems like she only relishes the win over venus williams.how sad.thats the highlight of her life.it amazes me that people say oh my win over a williams is a highlight.give me a freaking break.your out there to play tennis.your win over any opponent should give you joy.stupid stupid stupid.she truly is.
sky20748 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 04:13 AM   #39
Julian

Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of

lol some people need to just accept JJ the way she is because not everyone on the whole tour has the same personality as her. Im glad to see she's not that typical sugar-coating interviewed player who only says what the public wants to hear.
Her boyfriend of 2 and a half years also thinks so which is why they have been together so long. Anyway although i dont agree that fist pumping and come on's shouldnt be allowed but they can be severely irritating if it is OVERDONE. But while you have to do whatever it takes to win, JJ just isnt that type of person. As for the nagging injuries, funny how people think that its all fake when a year ago everyone said that she will be having all these injuries because of how much tennis she is playing. Maybe its finally catching up to her guys??
Keep going and keep talking Jelena!

1989, 1994, 1998 French Open Champion, 1994 U.S. Open Champion
1994, 1995 Australian Open Finalist, 1995, 1996 Wimbledon Finalist
4- Time Olympic Medalist, 5-Time Fed Cup Winning Team, Inducted into Hall of Fame in 2007!!!
Julian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 04:21 AM   #40
country flag Optima
- - - - - - - - -

Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky20748 View Post
it seems like she only relishes the win over venus williams.how sad.thats the highlight of her life.it amazes me that people say oh my win over a williams is a highlight.give me a freaking break.your out there to play tennis.your win over any opponent should give you joy.stupid stupid stupid.she truly is.
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 05:50 AM   #41
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"I don't see a problem with smiling when my opponent wins a point. I smile when everything is going my way, but when my opponent plays a great point or hits an unbelievable shot I also smile. It's better than waving my fist like some of the other players and shouting 'C'mon!' in my opponent's face. I think that's a very bad thing to do. That's really annoying and it's bad sportsmanship.
ITA, annoying and bad sportsmanship.
drake3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 05:56 AM   #42
country flag ViennaCalling
Team WTAworld
Lounge Owner

ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena

Tamira PASZEK
Na LI - Francesca SCHIAVONE - Roberta VINCI
Tamira's backhand, Roby's slice, Galina's dropshot

ViennaCalling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 06:04 AM   #43
Adal

Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah and fake injury breaks aren't bad sportsmanship at all
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 06:10 AM   #44
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

Janka Janka

She's an amazing girl!
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 06:25 AM   #45
country flag DimaDinosaur

DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute

wow, Jelena jankovic is cool!
DimaDinosaur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote