Jelena Jankovic about herself, her boyfriend, Murray and the bad fist pumpers - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 18th, 2008, 01:25 AM   #16
country flag okayawesome21

okayawesome21 is a glorious beacon of light okayawesome21 is a glorious beacon of light okayawesome21 is a glorious beacon of light okayawesome21 is a glorious beacon of light okayawesome21 is a glorious beacon of light okayawesome21 is a glorious beacon of light okayawesome21 is a glorious beacon of light okayawesome21 is a glorious beacon of light okayawesome21 is a glorious beacon of light okayawesome21 is a glorious beacon of light okayawesome21 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jelena Jankovic about herself, her boyfriend, Murray and the bad fist pumpers

Quote:
It's better than waving my fist like some of the other players and shouting 'C'mon!' in my opponent's face. I think that's a very bad thing to do. That's really annoying and it's bad sportsmanship.
yes, because taking as many injury time outs you can and mocking the fist pumps during the match is so much better...but its okay, thats why i love jelena...such a drama queen.
and good for her for having the same boyfriend for 2 1/2 years...thats impressive with all the traveling she does and the rumors that are said.
okayawesome21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 18th, 2008, 01:26 AM   #17
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic about herself, her boyfriend, Murray and the bad fist pumpers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayn77 View Post
. Oh my I didn't intend any offense I like kittyking's posts
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 01:27 AM   #18
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Great article. Jelena is very classy. I would love to see her win a slam and honestly I don't see why it can't be this one.
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 01:27 AM   #19
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by okayawesome21 View Post
yes, because taking as many injury time outs you can and mocking the fist pumps during the match is so much better...but its okay, thats why i love jelena...such a drama queen.
and good for her for having the same boyfriend for 2 1/2 years...thats impressive with all the traveling she does and the rumors that are said.
Which rumors?
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 01:31 AM   #20
country flag okayawesome21

okayawesome21 is a glorious beacon of light okayawesome21 is a glorious beacon of light okayawesome21 is a glorious beacon of light okayawesome21 is a glorious beacon of light okayawesome21 is a glorious beacon of light okayawesome21 is a glorious beacon of light okayawesome21 is a glorious beacon of light okayawesome21 is a glorious beacon of light okayawesome21 is a glorious beacon of light okayawesome21 is a glorious beacon of light okayawesome21 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
Which rumors?
just the rumors about her and jamie...rumors like that sometimes ruin relationships, which is why i hate gossip. (im such a hypocrite when it comes to gossip though...i hate it, but i reading the gossip websites because theyre just so damn addicting)
okayawesome21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 01:34 AM   #21
country flag wtatourfan

wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of

I love jankovic!!
wtatourfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 01:41 AM   #22
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena should stop worrying about other players pumping their fist when she's more annoying herself. Everyone doesn't like to see her giving the camera fake smiles all the time or all those mysterious injury breaks.

harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 01:47 AM   #23
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyking View Post

Jelena Jankovic is awesome, enough said.

agreed!!!

Victoria Azarenka ~ Venus Williams
Maria Kirilenko ~ Petra Kvitova
VeeJJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 01:53 AM   #24
country flag hankqq

hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute

All the players do some annoying things during matches, and Jankovic is no different. She's not as loud or as fist pumpy as some others, but she's got her own little habits that can be irritating.

Sometimes I like Jelena a lot, sometimes I don't. I guess it probably depends on who she's playing at the time.

That said, I was happy to see her win a mixed doubles last year. Unfortuntely, I can't stand the Murray clan. Jamie Murray is such a lucky SOB-his brother is a top 10 singles player so Jamie gets special treatment, then Jankovic carried his ass to the mixed doubles title and suddenly top doubles players want to be his partner? I hate how everyone is acting like Jamie Murray is some spectacular player-now he's partners with one of the best-Mirnyi and they haven't done anything of note all year. How the heck did he get Lizel Huber to play mixed with him? From the hair to dumping his original doubles partner (with whom he was pretty successful), Jamie Murray just pisses me off.

Jelena, if you play mixed again, please choose anyone except Jamie for a partner!!!
hankqq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 02:16 AM   #25
country flag Marshmallow

Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't she promising Jaime Murray kisses (never specifying where) and all kinds of forbidden passion if they won their matches at wimbledon! And all the while she had a boyfriend... I always knew she was that type of girl but I'm still appauled to read this.
Marshmallow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 02:21 AM   #26
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

jj talking about other players' actions as sportsmanship and uncalled for

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 02:28 AM   #27
country flag Marshmallow

Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
^ and what would you know about girls ... child?

Tres Bon!
Marshmallow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 02:28 AM   #28
country flag Junex

Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
^ and what would you know about girls ... child?
Child?
MArshy... a child?
NO!
He is an OLD Bitter man who probably have not experience any sexual connection his entire life!

Sesil "the thunder" Karatantcheva
Vaidisova-Azarenka-Pavlyuchenkova-A&U Radwanska-Wozniacki-Cornet
Junex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 02:32 AM   #29
DA FOREHAND

DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute

quite a few fist pumpers have slams. how's that smiling thing working out for you Jelena?

"And for the best of the teen-agers who followed her, and who occasionally referred to her as over the hill, Graf had a ready answer: against top-ranked Martina Hingis, Graf wound up 7-2. Graf's stirring 4-6, 7-5, 6-2 throttling of Hingis at the French Open final this June was perhaps the most emphatic parting shot the game has ever seen. "

DA FOREHAND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 02:42 AM   #30
country flag Anabelcroft

Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future

I just love JJ!!!So strange in a positive way!
Anabelcroft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote