Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread - Page 67 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 4th, 2013, 07:28 AM   #991
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread

Ajla adds to what has been a wonderful day so far for Croatian players with a 6:4, 6:1 loss to world's #325 Chin-Wei Chan. Sure, this girl was 152 at one point, but she is clearly way out of form and Tereza still couldn't have even won a set.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 4th, 2013, 07:38 AM   #992
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

OMG, It's just monday and Ajla, Konjuh and Tereza are already out

And Vrljic and Savic have pretty tough R1 draws
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 07:39 AM   #993
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, thank God for Ivan Dodig
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #994
country flag ma re

Tereza with a nice chance for some more points to end the year with a decent result. In the first round of a 75k in Dubai she faces some 19 y.o. Philippino lucky loser girl who is competing in only her second professional event (chasing her first pro win), and after that the top seeded Cepelova if everything goes according to plan.

Please don't mess this up Tereza. Good luck!
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 06:35 AM   #995
country flag ma re

Going nicely so far, 6:1 first set.

Keep it up T
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 06:55 AM   #996
country flag ma re

After the initial game it was 12 straight games for Tereza, so 6:1, 6:0. She served four aces, saved one BP but broke six times and won 55/81 points in total. A solid performance ahead of a big match in the next round.

Good job Tereza
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #997
country flag ma re

Mrdeza v Cepelova is the opening match on C1 (main court) tomorrow, starts at 8AM CET.

Good luck Tereza!
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 06:21 AM   #998
country flag ma re

Serving at 1:2 first set, one break apiece so far.
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 06:40 AM   #999
country flag ma re

Since that break in the 4th game everyone's been holding their serve, Tereza serving to stay in the set at 2:5 now. So far she has overall won 9 points in her 3 service games.
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 06:50 AM   #1000
country flag ma re

3:6, *0:0

Judging by the stats, she seems to be picking things up in the last few games. Here's hoping for a better second set
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 07:09 AM   #1001
country flag ma re

Looks like she lost all faith after getting broken in that tight first game of the second set.

4:6, 0:3
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 07:13 AM   #1002
country flag ma re

Gets at least one of the breaks back now, *1:3. Nice to see some more fight.
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 07:26 AM   #1003
country flag ma re

Cepelova gets a very important break now, after numerous game points on both sides it's now 1:4*
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 07:49 AM   #1004
country flag ma re

Got one more break in the second to last game but that was it. At least it's a respectable score against a top 100 player - 6:3, 6:3.

I'd say this was a solid week for Tereza.
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 06:30 AM   #1005
country flag ma re

Tere has a pretty horrible draw in the qualies of Melbourne...

(8) Magda Linette vs. Lyudmyla Kichenok
Lucie Hradecka vs. Tereza Mrdeza
Maria Irigoyen vs. Anastasiya Vasylyeva
Renata Voracova vs. (16) Sofia Arvidsson

Even one win would be great, looking at this.