Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread - Page 58 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2013, 04:01 PM   #856
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread

In the TB of all possible ways to lose... As we'd curtiously say, das is eine echte Scheisse.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2013, 04:23 PM   #857
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Wow, I thought that she will be heavily beaten by ALF

Tere
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 04:51 PM   #858
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

ALF beat savić, vekić and mrdeža in last 12 months, all in very close matches.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 11:03 PM   #859
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

In $75K Trnava R1, Tereza plays Rogowska.

Clay should favor Tereza. Let's hope she has forgotten her epic choke against Zahlavova two tournaments ago and the third-set TB loss to Friedsam last week.

Good luck!
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #860
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Tereza Mrdeza (CRO) d. Olivia Rogowska (AUS) 64 64

Buyukackay/Daniilidou next
Old May 7th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #861
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Well this is a nice one cause Rogowska is currently just a few spots shy of her c-h #108, so great job Tere! Rogowska has some ITF's to her name, but they were all played in Australia and we all know what that means when it comes to ITF's Still, nothing to take away from Tereza's win, must've been a really solid performance. Keep it going!
Old May 9th, 2013, 03:43 PM   #862
country flag mic12

mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice

into the QF against Krunic
mic12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #863
country flag vladekCRO

Aleksandra Krunic (SRB) d. Tereza Mrdeza (CRO) 64 64

Stil it is a great week for Tereza, she defeated Rogowska and Daniilidou.

Next tournament starts in three days, 50 000 + H in France, Tereza is in MD.
Old May 21st, 2013, 08:12 PM   #864
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

No one has noticed? She plays QR1 tomorrow against Zuzana Kucova. Good luck.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 01:02 AM   #865
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hele. View Post
No one has noticed? She plays QR1 tomorrow against Zuzana Kucova. Good luck.
I did but thanks for posting about it.

Good luck, Tereza!
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 08:59 AM   #866
country flag ma re

So far getting her ass kicked by Kucova - 2:6, *0:3. Now she pretty much needs a miracle. Ajmo Tere!
Old May 22nd, 2013, 09:20 AM   #867
country flag ma re

Bageled in the second It's true that Kucova was almost top 100 at one point and is super experienced, but this is still bad.
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 12:33 AM   #868
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

WTA Hertogenbosch 1. round qual

T. Mrdeza (164) - E. Cabeza-Candela [7] (96)

Tereza on grass

EDIT: This is her first match on grass ...
Cabeza 3/3

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 05:45 AM   #869
country flag ma re

And just the other day I was wondering where she was... Considering both of these girls' "grasscourt skills" I have a feeling this one would actually be physically painful to watch. Good luck Tereza!
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:00 AM   #870
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Cabeza win 46 62 46

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote