Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 28th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #466
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread

Tereza is on the MD entry list for Maribor but is not in the draw
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 31st, 2012, 05:34 AM   #467
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Something's up with Tereza--and it doesn't look good.

Last week in Brescia she lost her SF match 0 and 3 (to a qualifier).

This week she was supposed to play Maribor but did not show up.

Today she withdrew late from the tournament she committed to play next week.

I hope she's not sick or injured. Just when she was about to break into the top 200.
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #468
country flag networthy

A nice jump up in the rankings this week for Tereza, from 220 to 203 (CH). So close to the top 200!

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Something's up with Tereza--and it doesn't look good.

Last week in Brescia she lost her SF match 0 and 3 (to a qualifier).

This week she was supposed to play Maribor but did not show up.

Today she withdrew late from the tournament she committed to play next week.

I hope she's not sick or injured. Just when she was about to break into the top 200.

But what's going on with her? She's not on any entry lists...
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 10:04 AM   #469
country flag kuroishijin

kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light

$25,000 ROME, ITA
(7)Tereza Mrdeza (CRO) d. (Q)Claudia Giovine (ITA) 62 61

hopefully she would enter top 200!
kuroishijin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 11:42 AM   #470
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishijin View Post
$25,000 ROME, ITA
(7)Tereza Mrdeza (CRO) d. (Q)Claudia Giovine (ITA) 62 61

hopefully she would enter top 200!

After this win, she's #201 on TBE's rankings update thread: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=450900

It looks like she needs just one more win to break into the top 200. But her next opponent is Dentoni, who's #365 but with a CH #132.

Good luck, Tereza!
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 02:31 PM   #471
country flag kuroishijin

kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
After this win, she's #201 on TBE's rankings update thread: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=450900

It looks like she needs just one more win to break into the top 200. But her next opponent is Dentoni, who's #365 but with a CH #132.

Good luck, Tereza!
And she got it:
(7)Tereza Mrdeza (CRO) d. Corinna Dentoni (ITA) 62 57 61

Now the scary question is how far up the ranking she can go
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #472
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishijin View Post
And she got it:
(7)Tereza Mrdeza (CRO) d. Corinna Dentoni (ITA) 62 57 61

Now the scary question is how far up the ranking she can go
Great! With this she'll rise to 195-200

Amazing to see Tereza's ranking be in the 100s
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 08:05 PM   #473
country flag networthy

In the QF Tereza plays Gatto-Monticone (#298, CH #231).

Good luck, Tereza!
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 11:08 PM   #474
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Great! With this she'll rise to 195-200

Amazing to see Tereza's ranking be in the 100s
Definitely!
Hele. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 07:49 AM   #475
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

In all honesty, at one point I never thought she'll make it further than the 400's.

Wonderful to see I was wrong!
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #476
country flag kuroishijin

So she is in semi :
(7)Tereza Mrdeza (CRO) d. Giulia Gatto-Monticone (ITA) 61 64

keep it going!
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 04:07 PM   #477
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Hele. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #478
country flag networthy

Tereza now firmly in the 190s. Her rise up the rankings has been very stealthy. No single big breakthrough, just lots of small, good results. She must be one of the least known players in the top 250. And is there anyone ranked higher than her who has never played a WTA/GS event, even qualies?
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #479
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

SF:
Mrdeza def. Olaru 67 63 76

First time that I checked score Tereza was behind 03 in final set!
She won last set 75 in TB!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 08:24 PM   #480
country flag networthy

^

With this win she'll be ~190.

Who does she play in the final?