Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 16th, 2012, 06:17 PM   #451
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread

I saw Tereza play a couple of matches at $10K Dubrovnik a few years back, when she was 17 or 18, and was not impressed with her. She didn't have much of a serve, often seemed to be one step behind and too many of her shots landed long, wide or into the net.

At the time I thought she was destined to, at best, a CH ranking in the 400s. And now here she is on the verge of the top 200. Well done, Tereza!
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2012, 06:21 PM   #452
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

^^

Funny you say that cause I had different impression.
I also watched her play at that age in Zagreb ITF and I thought she had good groundstrokes, was prety agressive but with bad serve and mentality.
She finished that match with choke and in tears.

Good to see her improving so much!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #453
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

She is mostly defensive player, fighting for every ball, strange forhand swing, hard work can put her on the edge of top 100. I never saw anything special in her game.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 01:33 AM   #454
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Casablanca doubles R16

Teodora MIRCIC (SRB) / Tereza MRDEZA (CRO) [3] def. Annalisa BONA (ITA) / Giulia GATTO-MONTICONE (ITA) 6-2 6-1

Casablanca doubles QF

Teodora MIRCIC (SRB) / Tereza MRDEZA (CRO) [3] def. Beatriz GARCIA-VIDAGANY (ESP) / Ximena HERMOSO (MEX) 6-3 7-5

In the SF they play the top seeds, Olga SAVCHUK (UKR) / Renata VORACOVA (CZE). Good luck!
Old May 22nd, 2012, 01:42 PM   #455
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

Mrdeza - Gavrilova 63 67 63

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2012, 02:25 PM   #456
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

Brescia (25k)
2.r Mrdeza - Luknarova 63 62

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2012, 06:16 PM   #457
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Great
Hele. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2012, 09:50 PM   #458
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post
Brescia (25k)
2.r Mrdeza - Luknarova 63 62

Great! She'll get a CH ranking.

If she wins her QF match, she'll be very, very close to the top 200 (somewhere between 200 and 205).
Old May 24th, 2012, 06:53 AM   #459
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad she didn't try her luck in Paris, cause I doubt she'll try things out in London. Not only that she's not exactly a grasscourter, but I don't even remember her playing on grass ever as a pro.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of the week!
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 11:06 AM   #460

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Brescia QF:
(3)Tereza Mrdeza (CRO) d. (7)Stephanie Vogt (LIE) 75 61
Old May 24th, 2012, 09:19 PM   #461

Here is interview with Tereza during Fort Walton Beach challenger this year.
Only saw it today so putting it here for others who may not have seen it.
Weird interview with phone ringing and all.

Last edited by tennismaster8820 : May 24th, 2012 at 09:41 PM.
Old May 25th, 2012, 04:38 AM   #462
country flag networthy

^ Thanks

Silly interview but Tereza looks like a cool chick--I like her jockette/tomboy vibe. And I'm sure she's more interesting in Croatian
Old May 25th, 2012, 04:42 AM   #463
country flag networthy

And she has been playing so well the past year

I didn't think Tereza would break into the top 400 and here she is one match away from top 200

It'll be interesting to see how far she can rise.

By the way, she's into the doubles final in Brescia--including two walkovers

1st Round: Tereza MRDEZA (CRO) / Masa ZEC-PESKIRIC (SLO) def. Bianca BOTTO (PER) / Claudia GIOVINE (ITA) W/O
Quarterfinal: Tereza MRDEZA (CRO) / Masa ZEC-PESKIRIC (SLO) def. Katarzyna PITER (POL) / Romana Caroline TABAK (SVK) [4] W/O
Semifinal: Tereza MRDEZA (CRO) / Masa ZEC-PESKIRIC (SLO) def. Malou EJDESGAARD (DEN) / Maria Joao KOEHLER (POR) [1] 6-4 3-6 [10-5]

Final is against Corinna DENTONI (ITA) / Diana MARCINKEVICA (LAT), who are unseeded. Good luck!
Old May 25th, 2012, 06:40 AM   #464
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Great job! She sure has built herself a respectable ranking already
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #465

(Q)Beatriz Garcia-Vidagany (ESP) d. (3)Tereza Mrdeza (CRO) 60 63

First set was awful from Tereza but second was very tight, much closer than scoreline would suggest.