Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 16th, 2011, 06:50 AM   #346
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread

I believe Tereza will move back into the top 400 with this result.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 16th, 2011, 02:47 PM   #347
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

QF: (wc)Tereza Mrdeza (CRO) d. (4)Ekaterina Ivanova (RUS) 63 63

Old Sep 16th, 2011, 03:04 PM   #348
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Way was she not playing for that long period when she lost her good ranking?
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 04:44 PM   #349
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

i think she was injured for a while
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 09:21 PM   #350
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Great wins so far lately!
Hele. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 04:09 AM   #351
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Nice jump up in the rankings for Tereza this week: from 464 to 373. She's back in the top 400!
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 03:47 PM   #352
country flag croat123

tereza won 10k umag
win is a win...not lots of points though
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 06:02 AM   #353
country flag networthy

^ Yup, that's a lot of work (five matches, 11 sets) for just 12 points. But as the top-ranked player in a pretty weak field, anything less would have been demoralizing. At least this will move her up some 30 spots in the rankings (I think) and hopefully boost her confidence for the $25Ks.
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 08:19 AM   #354
country flag kuroishijin

kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light

Still it is very nice result from this girl especially if we look at Mestre semifinal in addition, hopefully she would continue to climb and improve further.
kuroishijin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 06:41 PM   #355
country flag kuroishijin

kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light

Tereza is in second round of St. Cugat...
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 05:06 PM   #356
country flag kuroishijin

Tereza is in QF of St. Cugat, she plays 8th seed...good luck!
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 10:00 PM   #357
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Hele. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 12:36 AM   #358
country flag networthy

Tereza lost to Cepelova today. Tereza was leading 52 in the first set but then lost the next 11 games and the match (57 06)

On the tournament thread someone reported that Tereza looked very tired--and that's when she was leading 41. I hope there's nothing wrong with her.
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 09:11 PM   #359
country flag kuroishijin

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Tereza lost to Cepelova today. Tereza was leading 52 in the first set but then lost the next 11 games and the match (57 06)

On the tournament thread someone reported that Tereza looked very tired--and that's when she was leading 41. I hope there's nothing wrong with her.
That was really bad result, but still she earned some points at least. Hopefully she would soon have good enough ranking so that she would not have to play qualies for 25ks...
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 09:20 PM   #360
country flag networthy

Tereza was on the entry list for Seville next week but is not in the QD or MD. Something must be up with her. It's too bad because she had been playing well and was moving up the rankings nicely. I hope it's nothing serious.