Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 13th, 2010, 11:31 PM   #256
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread

i'm sure those wins feel good. jani is a good doubles partner
Advertisement

Old Jul 16th, 2010, 08:06 AM   #257
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Tereza lost in R2 to (5) Diatchenko 0 and 2, but she and Jani made it to the doubles semi with two easy wins! Next they'll face the 2nd seeds Begu/Sema.

Good luck!
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 07:15 AM   #258
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Finally some improvement in her rankings, from 371 to 358!
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 09:13 AM   #259
country flag ma re

Tereza improved somewhat her doubles ranking this week, from 531 to 486.
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 09:49 AM   #260
country flag ma re

And down the ranks she goes again, from 350 to 412
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 12:16 PM   #261
country flag ma re

Fell down the rankings again this week, and it's a lot this time - from 411 to 515 and from 500 to 572 in doubles. I honestly don't know what to expect from her anymore (or to expect anything at all...).
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 05:52 PM   #262
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

^ And according to TBE's thread, she'll fall to the 600s next week...
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 04:38 AM   #263
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

After dropping from a CH ranking of 279 in Feb. 2010 to a current #783, Tereza is back in action (she hasn't played since last July). She's the #1 seed in qualies at next week's $10K in Spain.

She got a bye in QR1 and in QR2 she'll play either of two unranked players, De Groot or Marinescu.

Best of luck to Tereza on her comeback. She's much too talented to let her career go to waste!
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 06:52 AM   #264
country flag ma re

^^ I agree on all points, best of luck Tereza!
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 03:23 PM   #265
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
She got a bye in QR1 and in QR2 she'll play either of two unranked players, De Groot or Marinescu.
Tereza passed her first test; she beat Marinescu 62 61. It's not much, considering Marinescu is unranked, but after being out of action for so long, I'm sure Tereza is happy with the win.

In FQR she plays Simona Dobra (#1006 but CH#514). Good luck, Tereza!
Old Apr 18th, 2011, 03:13 PM   #266
country flag networthy

In FQR, Tereza beat Dobra, the #10 seed, 64 62. Again, I'm sure she's happy to have gotten the win.

She's now back in her first MD since last July. She got lucky with the draw and in R1 she plays a 16-yo unranked local WC, Sorribes Tormo. Good luck, Tereza. Get your MD win!
Old Apr 18th, 2011, 03:16 PM   #267
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
In FQR, Tereza beat Dobra, the #10 seed, 64 62. Again, I'm sure she's happy to have gotten the win.

She's now back in her first MD since last July. She got lucky with the draw and in R1 she plays a 16-yo unranked local WC, Sorribes Tormo. Good luck, Tereza. Get your MD win!
Sara is actually only 14-yo and in the last month she has won a Grade 3 in the juniors U18 and reached semis of $10K Madrid beating a couple of top 400 players.
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2011, 03:20 PM   #268
country flag ma re

Well done Tereza, beating Dobra is a really nice result considering the circumstances! Good luck in the main draw!
Old Apr 18th, 2011, 04:36 PM   #269
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Sara is actually only 14-yo and in the last month she has won a Grade 3 in the juniors U18 and reached semis of $10K Madrid beating a couple of top 400 players.
Oops, you're right (I had the number 6 in mind because she was born in 1996).
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 08:21 PM   #270
country flag networthy

$10K Torrent, R1: Tereza MRDEZA (CRO) defeated Sara SORRIBES TORMO (ESP) 6-4 6-3

Seemingly without much drama. Even if it's only 1 point, it's nice to see Tereza win a MD match again, for the first time since last July.

She also got a break when the seed in her section, #5 Papamichail, lost her R1 match. In R2, Tereza will instead be playing Lucia CERVERA-VAZQUEZ, who's one of the lowest-ranked players to get direct entry into the MD (#645, CH#570). This is a good chance for Tereza to reach her first QF since August 2009.

Good luck, Tereza, and congratulations on today's win!