Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 21st, 2010, 05:12 PM   #241
country flag m4816k

m4816k is just really nice m4816k is just really nice m4816k is just really nice m4816k is just really nice m4816k is just really nice m4816k is just really nice m4816k is just really nice m4816k is just really nice m4816k is just really nice m4816k is just really nice m4816k is just really nice
Re: Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread

^Ditto.
m4816k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 04:56 AM   #242
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Tereza lost to Evtimova.

She keeps losing yet she keeps reaching new career-high rankings. This week she's up to #279. This is getting painful.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 06:20 AM   #243
country flag JURasic

JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light

^^ Maybe someone should explain her; she probably now thinks that the rankings are about losing, and not about wining
JURasic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 08:56 PM   #244
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JURasic View Post
^^ Maybe someone should explain her; she probably now thinks that the rankings are about losing, and not about wining
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 07:40 PM   #245
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

After a four match losing streak, Tereza managed to win one, in R1 of Antalya 10k. She's the 3rd seed so it's not exactly a huge result, but it's at least some kind of relief. This is only her 4th win since middle of October last year, and in the same period she managed to lose 9 times. I think her points from Giza 10k come off this week, so she'll have to make some more wins here not to drop too much (got to semis after qualifying in '09 there), but I'm at least a bit more optimistic about her.

Good luck Tereza
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 10:56 PM   #246
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
After a four match losing streak, Tereza managed to win one, in R1 of Antalya 10k. She's the 3rd seed so it's not exactly a huge result, but it's at least some kind of relief. This is only her 4th win since middle of October last year, and in the same period she managed to lose 9 times. I think her points from Giza 10k come off this week, so she'll have to make some more wins here not to drop too much (got to semis after qualifying in '09 there), but I'm at least a bit more optimistic about her.

Good luck Tereza
ma re is back! (what happened to m4618k?).

This is a pretty good result, actually. Fokina has been slumping lately but has a career-high ranking of 168 and is much better than her current ranking of 478 (she plays few tournaments).

Regardless of what happens in the next round, it must have been a relief for Tereza to win this match. She really stalled after that huge move up the rankings last year and her record since last October has been a dismal 3-10. Her lowest point so far came just last week, when she lost in R1 of the previous Antalya $10K to Fatma Al Nabhani, who's ranked #683--and in straight sets, no less (63 63)!

Hopefully Tereza can start to turn things around before her ranking drops off too far.
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 08:34 AM   #247
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
ma re is back! (what happened to m4618k?).
Nothing, I just finally got a confirmation/activation e-mail after changing some settings for "ma re"
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 06:28 PM   #248
country flag networthy

And just like that, Tereza lost in R2 to Amanda Carreras (#423) by the miserable score of 62 62...
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 10:51 AM   #249
country flag ma re

I really hoped she'll get it together at this tournament. Too bad we don't have more info on her - maybe she was struggling with an injury, or even has some personal issues that keep her focus away from the courts. She certainly doesen't look like herself these past few months. Hope she doesen't fall too much before finding her form again.
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 08:13 AM   #250
country flag ma re

Her ranking started slipping, this week it's 20 spots, down to 338
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 01:08 AM   #251
country flag networthy

$25,000 Aschaffenburg, Round 1:
Tereza MRDEZA (CRO) defeated Audrey BERGOT (FRA) 6-2 3-6 6-2

Tereza *really* needed the win; she had lost her previous six matches . Also, it's a pretty good win, as Bergot is in the low 300s and reached a $25K final just three weeks ago. Unfortunately, I don't think she'll get past Pavlovic in the next round.
Old Jul 12th, 2010, 07:28 AM   #252
country flag ma re

Slipped over 30 places this time, from 338 to 371 Hope her luck changes in Darmstadt 25k this week, she should be in MD there.
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 08:20 AM   #253
country flag ma re

Plays #469 Zoric in R1 (seems beatable), and also plays doubles here with Jani, they're the 4th seeds. That seems like a smart move that should at least get her more match play in this time of poor form.

Good luck Tereza
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 03:32 PM   #254
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Plays #469 Zoric in R1 (seems beatable), and also plays doubles here with Jani, they're the 4th seeds. That seems like a smart move that should at least get her more match play in this time of poor form.
Don't underestimate Tereza's terrible form. These days she could lose to Brie.
___

But she didn't!!! She beat Zoric 63 62

Last edited by networthy : Jul 13th, 2010 at 04:53 PM.
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 11:06 PM   #255
country flag networthy

Tereza also won in doubles:
JANI (HUN) / MRDEZA (CRO) (4) defeated BIRYUKOVA (RUS) / KUZMENKO (RUS) 6-3 6-1

QF match is against BRINKMANN (GER) / SEKULIC (GER)