Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 17th, 2009, 05:30 PM   #211
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Tereza plays Teresa - Malikova, an unranked Czech wild-carder, a year younger than Tereza, and with a career-high ranking of 863.

She also applied for doubles here.
Tereza desperately needs the points. She has won only one match and one point in the last three months

Last edited by networthy : Nov 18th, 2009 at 02:02 AM.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 18th, 2009, 05:37 PM   #212
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 5 and 3 - now I'm officially worried about her form
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 05:35 AM   #213
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Lost the doubles with a walkover

I know she advanced a lot this year (finished '08 at #619), but these last few months are not encouraging.
Old Dec 2nd, 2009, 06:27 AM   #214
country flag ma re

In R1 of Prerov 25k Tereza plays a qualifier Nina Zander (19 y.o. currently at career-high #569), after whom she could face the 2nd seed Marosi. Not the best of draws, but even one win would be nice, considering she lost 3 out of the last 4 matches.

Ajmo Tereza
Old Dec 2nd, 2009, 05:38 PM   #215
country flag ma re

Won 3 & 2! Hope this is a sign of some positive changes in her game. Next up is Marosi - fingers crossed.

P. S. Don't know why, but today she withdrew from the list for Dubai 75k that is scheduled to be played in two weeks time, she would make the qualies there easily.
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 01:49 PM   #216
country flag ma re

No more Croats in singles of Prerov, Tereza lost today 6:3, 3:6, 2:6 Great that she took a set from Marosi, it was obviously a nice performance from Tereza.
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 07:26 AM   #217
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

New career-high ranking for Tereza: she's up to #293--and she'll go up even higher next week, once Prerov results are counted!
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 07:55 AM   #218
country flag ma re

Nice way to end the season
Old Dec 14th, 2009, 06:47 AM   #219
country flag networthy

With Prerov points counted, Tereza reached a new career-high ranking this week: #288. This should be some consolation for the disappointing results she's had since mid-August.

Besides, #288 is a very respectable ranking, especially considering that she ended last year at #619.

Good luck next year, Tereza!
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 02:32 AM   #220
country flag networthy

New career-high singles ranking for Tereza this week: #286 (up from #288 last week).
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 02:29 AM   #221
country flag networthy

Yet another career-high singles ranking for Tereza this week: #285 (up from #286 last week).
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 06:27 AM   #222
country flag ma re

Looks like her 2010. will start on the 18th in Wrexham 10k, she's #3 on the list there. She probably wants that as a warm-up for the season.

For the whole month of January she has just 2 points to defend, both from Boca Raton.
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 03:07 PM   #223
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Looks like her 2010. will start on the 18th in Wrexham 10k, she's #3 on the list there. She probably wants that as a warm-up for the season.

For the whole month of January she has just 2 points to defend, both from Boca Raton.
Hopefully she won't withdraw (she has withdrawn from another $10K in GBR the previous week).
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 11:32 PM   #224
country flag networthy

Tereza is playing this week at the $10k in Wrexham (GBR). In R1 she plays Irina RAMIALISON, who's ranked only #680 but won two $10ks in a row last October.

Good luck, Tereza!
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 06:39 AM   #225
country flag ma re

She must feel a bit of pressure here, cause I don't know if she's ever been the top seed anywhere since becoming a senior. Anyway, good luck!