Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 7th, 2009, 05:27 PM   #181
country flag JURasic

JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread

Too bad she didn't make it harder to Ivanova, but nevertheless, this was a great week for her. Hope she'll make it in MD next week
JURasic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 10th, 2009, 12:41 PM   #182
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Plays an unranked qualifier Pushkareva in R1. Possible second round opponent is 8th seed Galanina (#287).

Good luck Tereza

P. S. She plays doubles again, teamed up with Pavlova, but they play the 2nd seeds Ivanova/Rodionova in R1.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2009, 09:09 PM   #183
country flag JURasic

JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light

And she is again in part of the draw where Galanina and Orlova are seeded. Hope history will reperat itself
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 04:54 PM   #184
country flag JURasic

R1 Moscow:
Tereza Mrdeza d. Ekaterina Pushkareva 6:3 6:1

R2 opponent is Galanina, eight seed and #294. GL
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 08:34 PM   #185
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 12th, 2009, 12:34 PM   #186
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Another win would put her just a few places outside of top300 (at ~305). Irony is that, she would get that ranking on the very same day the US Open qualies start, so she wouldn't be able to get in the qualies directly...but what if someone pulls out? Can she make it as an alternate? Would be amazing to see her in the qualies of a slam this year.
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 12:58 PM   #187
country flag JURasic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Another win would put her just a few places outside of top300 (at ~305). Irony is that, she would get that ranking on the very same day the US Open qualies start, so she wouldn't be able to get in the qualies directly...but what if someone pulls out? Can she make it as an alternate? Would be amazing to see her in the qualies of a slam this year.
I think she would faint (as well as we) if that would happen
From qualies of 10000$ Giza in februray to qualies of GS at Flushing Meadows in August. That would be quiet remarkable and unusual. In any case, she sould be in qualies in Melbourne next year. By the way, she won first set against galanina 6:4, in second it is 2:2. Hope she'll make it
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 02:40 PM   #188
country flag JURasic

Tereza MRDEZA (CRO) defeated Varvara GALANINA (RUS) (8) 6-4 6-3

In next round she'll play Savinykh #362, who defeated fourth seed Orlova 6:4 6:4. GL
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 03:04 PM   #189
country flag ma re

Congrats!
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 10:09 PM   #190
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Tereza is just in amazing form! With this win she'll move up to ~305-310.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Irony is that, she would get that ranking on the very same day the US Open qualies start, so she wouldn't be able to get in the qualies directly...but what if someone pulls out? Can she make it as an alternate? Would be amazing to see her in the qualies of a slam this year.
I thought entry lists, even for qualies, are done six weeks before the start of a tournament, no?

Also, aren't cut-offs for GS qualies around 225-250?

Regardless, this is tremendous improvement for Tereza. Hopefully we'll see her in qualies for the AO!
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 06:06 AM   #191
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Tereza is just in amazing form! With this win she'll move up to ~305-310.

I thought entry lists, even for qualies, are done six weeks before the start of a tournament, no?

Also, aren't cut-offs for GS qualies around 225-250?

Regardless, this is tremendous improvement for Tereza. Hopefully we'll see her in qualies for the AO!
Not sure about those six weeks (I know that used to be the rule, but don't know if it's still in use), but cut-off was around #300 last year, and it's not impossible to get in even from outside of 300 sometimes. But I agree, what's important is that she plays great and is improving fast, so qualies of AO 2010 are probably not in question.
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 12:36 PM   #192
country flag JURasic

Here we come Top300:

T. Mrdeza def. V. Savinykh - 6:4 4:6 6:2

In SF she'll face Pervak, first seed and at career high of 142.

GL
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 12:59 PM   #193
country flag Arina's_fan

Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future

I'll try to visit Tereza's match tommorow with our national flag

Anastasia Rodionova: no allies, no friends, no surrender!

Official Website - http://www.rodionova.com, My PhotoGallery: Kremlin Cup 2010

Jelena Jankovic Karolina Sprem
Arina's_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 01:21 PM   #194
country flag ma re

Second consecutive semifinal, well done

Whatever happens next, this was a great tournament!
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 07:23 PM   #195
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Amazing stuff from Tereza! In her last five tournaments, her win-loss record is 17-4. Welcome to the top 300!

Btw, in doubles, she and partner Pavlova lost a very close match to the #2 seeds, IVANOVA/RODIONOVA, in R1: 36 76(6) [10-4]. It's possible they even had match point.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote