Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 06:43 PM   #151
country flag JURasic

JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread

Great job

Hope she'll really take advantage of a good draw

Good luck
JURasic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 09:04 PM   #152
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

good luck!
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 06:54 AM   #153
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

And she's got only 5 more points to defend by the end of the year so a top500 finish is guaranteed.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 01:24 PM   #154
country flag JURasic

JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light

5 points only

But it's a good news
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 01:34 PM   #155
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

^Yup, it's one point for losing in R1 of a 50k and four for reaching quarters of a 10k. According to ITF website, that's all that's left for her to defend this season.
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 03:18 PM   #156
country flag JURasic

Tereza Mrdeza (CRO) d. (LL)Maria Zharkova (RUS) 6:3 6:1

Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 05:46 PM   #157
country flag ma re

Considering her recent good form this is no surprise, but still, well done on reaching semis and winning so convincingly. Next Tereza will play Ryzhonkova who is ranked a bit better than her (at #433), but hasn't made a notable result in about 4 months. Tereza does have a shot here, but I expect it to be a close match.

Ajmo Tereza

P. S. Even if she loses, she'll be very close to top400 (maybe a place or two outside)!
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 06:55 PM   #158
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

And if she beats Ryzhonkova she'll move up to ~380!
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 05:15 PM   #159
country flag ma re

Tereza is in the finals after beating Ryzhonkova 3 and 4

For the title she'll play 2nd seed Adamczak who won her semi by a walkover. Adamczak is a clear favorite, but let's hope it finishes the other way around.

AJMOOOOOO
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 05:28 PM   #160
country flag JURasic

Old Jul 24th, 2009, 06:09 PM   #161
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

This will give Tereza a big bump up in the rankings--around 90 spots, and into the top 400 for the first time.
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 08:32 PM   #162
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 25th, 2009, 03:23 PM   #163
country flag JURasic

Tereza lost 5:7, 6:1, 6:4.

However, this was a great tournament for her and she took a set to Adamzcak in final.
And if I remember correct, in january she was strugeling to qualify on 10000$'s in Egypt.
It seems that things have changed somehow after that double bagel in Zagreb and first match with Top 200 player.

Impressive improvement in relatively short period
Old Jul 25th, 2009, 05:15 PM   #164
country flag ma re

Yeah, regardless of the loss, all credit to her for giving it a good fight Hope this is just a begining of a new chapter in Tereza's career

P. S. She withdrew from Palic 10k where she was suppose to play next week (and get seeded), as she obviously needs some rest.
Old Jul 25th, 2009, 07:42 PM   #165
country flag networthy

No shame in Tereza's loss. She won a set off Adamczak, who is seven years older and ranked #174 (with a career-high in the top 150).

And it's a good decision to withdraw from Palic. With her new ranking she won't need to play any more $10K's for a long while!