Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2009, 11:56 AM   #136
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread

she won 6-1 2-6 7-5
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2009, 01:01 PM   #137
country flag JURasic

JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light

Tereza

In next round Osterloh
JURasic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 02:37 PM   #138
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Nice win, keep it going!
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 06:30 PM   #139
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
she won 6-1 2-6 7-5
Amazing win! Well done, Tereza.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JURasic View Post
In next round Osterloh
Actually, Osterloh withdrew: Tetyana AREFYEVA (UKR) defeated Lilia OSTERLOH (USA) (4) Walkover.

Arefyeva is no pushover--she's ranked #332. Still, it's better than having to play Osterloh, so this is a good break for Tereza. Hope she can take advantage of it!
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 07:37 PM   #140
country flag JURasic

JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light JURasic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Actually, Osterloh withdrew: Tetyana AREFYEVA (UKR) defeated Lilia OSTERLOH (USA) (4) Walkover.

Arefyeva is no pushover--she's ranked #332. Still, it's better than having to play Osterloh, so this is a good break for Tereza. Hope she can take advantage of it!
Sorry, my mistake
But why the hell Osterloh couldn't win Arefeyeva and then withdraw from match with Tereza

Good luck to Tereza, nice to see she improved and leaved (at least for now) the lowest tournaments
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 12:20 PM   #141
country flag JURasic

Tereza won 6:0 6:4

Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 03:36 PM   #142
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

If I'm right this could move her up to ~#440!
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 04:55 PM   #143
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

^ Yes, that's about right. It'll be a new career-high ranking for young Tereza.

In the semis she plays top-seed Lenka WIENEROVA (#138). Regardless of what happens, this has been an excellent tournament for Tereza.
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 01:46 PM   #144
country flag networthy

Tereza lost to Wienerova 75 62. Not a bad result, though, considering Wienerova is two and a half years older than Tereza and is currently at her career-high ranking of #138. Also, this was Tereza's ninth singles match over the past two weeks.
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 06:57 AM   #145
country flag ma re

Nice result Tereza, good luck in Zagreb
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 02:28 PM   #146
country flag ma re

She's on a new career-high as of today, #466!
Old Jul 20th, 2009, 06:45 PM   #147
country flag JURasic

tereza continues with good performances.
In R1 of Kharkiv she defeated 8th seed Elena Kulikova (#314 - what is her career high).

Seems she really improved, good luck to her
Old Jul 20th, 2009, 07:22 PM   #148
country flag networthy

^ And it was easy, too: 61 64. Very impressive from Tereza. This will move her up to ~445-450, which will be a new career-high for her.

In R2 she plays the winner of Mariya MALKHASYAN (#499) and Ima BOHUSH (#621). If she wins that, she'll move up to ~430-435.
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 06:13 AM   #149
country flag ma re

Well done Hope she doesen't waste this good chance to get nice points.
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 05:34 PM   #150
country flag ma re

Tereza had no real trouble with Malkhasyan and beat her 4 and 3 to reach the quarterfinals And good news doesen't end there; as the top seed withdrew before the tournament Tereza's part of the draw is widely open. Next she plays a lucky loser Zharkova, ranked 787, who beat a qualifier ranked 586 in the first round and (I think) an alternate ranked 316 in the second. Not an impossible task for Tereza at all.

Good luck