any Sarah Pitkowski fans ? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2008, 06:36 AM   #1
country flag Sneakerface

Sneakerface is a glorious beacon of light Sneakerface is a glorious beacon of light Sneakerface is a glorious beacon of light Sneakerface is a glorious beacon of light Sneakerface is a glorious beacon of light Sneakerface is a glorious beacon of light Sneakerface is a glorious beacon of light Sneakerface is a glorious beacon of light Sneakerface is a glorious beacon of light Sneakerface is a glorious beacon of light Sneakerface is a glorious beacon of light
any Sarah Pitkowski fans ?

I have a bunch of pics of Sarah Pitkowski that I took in Wimbledon in 2000. I was surprised to find there is no album of her pics already in the Photo Gallery, so I contacted the site moderators and requested info on how to start an album for her. I enjoyed seeing her match at Wimbledon, and would love to see others post pics of Pitkowski and pontificate about her prospects.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg Pitkowski21.jpeg (99.5 KB, 13 views)
Sneakerface is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2008, 09:52 AM   #2
country flag janko

janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: any Sarah Pitkowski fans ?

Great idea!

I used to like Sarah a lot, she was a great fighter and a funny girl!
janko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 03:12 PM   #3
country flag ptitnavet

ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future

Sarah is now a tennis commentator for some matches in France
ptitnavet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 04:45 PM   #4
country flag Sneakerface

Sneakerface is a glorious beacon of light Sneakerface is a glorious beacon of light Sneakerface is a glorious beacon of light Sneakerface is a glorious beacon of light Sneakerface is a glorious beacon of light Sneakerface is a glorious beacon of light Sneakerface is a glorious beacon of light Sneakerface is a glorious beacon of light Sneakerface is a glorious beacon of light Sneakerface is a glorious beacon of light Sneakerface is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, it looks like she retired a couple years ago.... some time mid- decade ?

So even though she's not a current player, I'm still working on getting a gallery album started for her. In the mean time, if you want to see some pics of her, I've got a bunch in my individual members' album, under Sneakerface. I think you have to search for "group by member" in the photo gallery section and then look under "S" alphabetically for Sneakerface to find it (though in the near future, it will be more easily found because it is recent)

Sneakerface is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote