Eastbourne Photos (Every Day) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 17th, 2008, 05:38 PM   #16
country flag *timtams*

*timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all
Re: Eastbourne Photos (Every Day)

i have bean, here he is egg! he must have weekly tickets cos he is in east stand, row a, approx seat 56!
Advertisement

Old Jun 17th, 2008, 05:53 PM   #17
country flag Inside Photos

Inside Photos is a splendid one to behold Inside Photos is a splendid one to behold Inside Photos is a splendid one to behold Inside Photos is a splendid one to behold Inside Photos is a splendid one to behold Inside Photos is a splendid one to behold Inside Photos is a splendid one to behold Inside Photos is a splendid one to behold Inside Photos is a splendid one to behold Inside Photos is a splendid one to behold Inside Photos is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by *becks* View Post
i have bean, here he is egg! he must have weekly tickets cos he is in east stand, row a, approx seat 56!
I have been speaking with him the past few days, hes actually a funny and friendly guy when you actually take the time to speak with him. He is also directly above the photographers pit so I can hear him during the match, and he makes me laugh with his encouragement and comments during the match. I know he has a reputation for speaking at people who don't want to listen to him, but he was cracking me up about Radek Stepanek. He was saying I don't know how he gets Nicole as Radek looks like he has down syndrome, and is really ugly. At the end of it, he said that Radek looked like himself and couldn't believe it He does know his stuff too

Every day coverage

All my images are copyright for Inside-tennis.net (but please feel free to message me for use, and I can sort something out for you)
Inside Photos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 10:40 PM   #18
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Good old Mr.Bean I was chatting to him in Birmingham, and Mr.Clappy had me in stitches at the woman's final!

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 09:48 AM   #19
country flag *timtams*

*timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all

have not seen clappy, mind you i cant remember quite what he looks like
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 03:56 PM   #20
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pics!
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote