my pictures and reports from the Ordina Open - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2008, 09:05 AM   #1
country flag konijntje_00

konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of
my pictures and reports from the Ordina Open

Coming soon (will go there for first two rounds)

Yaninawickmayer.com
konijntje_00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2008, 01:36 PM   #2
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of
Re: my pictures and reports from the Ordina Open

Hope you 'll have Fun
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2008, 05:01 PM   #3
country flag rocksania

rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold

hve loadz of fun and get pics of sania for us....

♥ ♥♥ ♥ Sania ♥ ♥♥ ♥
rocksania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 12:04 AM   #4
country flag Cirstea
I'm back :D

Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of

Hiya

Enjoy the tennis and if you can snap any photos of Cirstea I will be forever indebted to you
Cirstea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 06:35 AM   #5
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

I went yesterday. I'll give a little report here, coz I don't wanna open a new thread. I have pics, but can't upload them to the net yet - sorry.
I went with a friend yesterday with the train from Den Haag, and we arrived in Den Bosch to take the bus to Rosmalen - no buses, they were on strike! Lucky for us, the coach of Brenda Schultz was also trying to take the bus, so instead he called for player transport, and we could also go with him. Then as we arrived, it started pissing down with rain.
Thankfully, it cleared by about 2pm and they could play. Mens matches were first, so I watched a bit of Nonnekes-Agazzi, but it was not so interesting, so I went to the training courts. Good luck, because Pennetta and Cirstea were training! I have lots of pics, and I was standing by the fence, and Flavia ran to hit a ball, and almost collided with me, as the fence is only to waist height. She kinda laughed and smiled at me. Too bad I was potecting my camera, and I don't have a pic of it.
After that, I went to watch the first set of Wozniak-Schultz McCarthy. Brenda played well, but at the crucial time, dropped serve. Wozniak played well, and as Brenda only slices her backahdn, Aleks got some points bcause of that. Then I went to see the end of Benesova-Stephenson. I got there at 4-1 Iveta in the first set. Well, Robin was playing like crap. After every second point she was talking to herself " Oh my God! This is terrible" and similar stuff. Iveta didn't have to do anything realy, just hit a couple of balls back, and the error would come from Robin - so I don't really know how well Iveta was playing, as there were few rallies. I only heard one "predele" (shit) from Iveta.
Then it was time to watch Thysen-Domachowska. What can I say about this match? Nicole was totally ouclassed & overpowered in this match. Nicole playes two handed on both sides, and it was surely a disadvantage today, as the power of marta's shots, and the lack of reach that Nicole has didn't help her cause. Plus she seemed to be nervous on serve - starting with 2 doubles. At one stage, it didn't look like the match would get to 40 mins.
That's about it. Sory for any typo's - I'm on the laptop of my friend, and his keys seem to be sticking alot. *grmbl*

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 06:44 AM   #6
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Sarah glad you're enjoying the tennis
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 06:46 AM   #7
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

hehe I'm gonna PLAY tennis today in Zwolle with a friend. I hope I can post some pics at some stage during the week. Should be possible (not of me playing, but of the players at Rosmalen).

Old Jun 15th, 2008, 09:27 AM   #8
country flag rocksania

rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold

hey DG,wat abt mirza's FH,how was she moving and practising as she recently came from a surgery on her wrist.

♥ ♥♥ ♥ Sania ♥ ♥♥ ♥
rocksania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 09:57 AM   #9
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

Thyssen plays two handed on both sides ?
I'm surprised about that
Most of the time, it's asian girls
I love two handed on both sides !!!!
I play like that too
I hope you will post some pics , to see her forhand technic

[ Did you see Yun-Jan Chan ? ]
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 10:03 AM   #10
country flag bestcormo

bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl View Post
Thankfully, it cleared by about 2pm and they could play. Mens matches were first, so I watched a bit of Nonnekes-Agazzi, but it was not so interesting, so I went to the training courts. Good luck, because Pennetta and Cirstea were training! I have lots of pics, and I was standing by the fence, and Flavia ran to hit a ball, and almost collided with me, as the fence is only to waist height. She kinda laughed and smiled at me. Too bad I was potecting my camera, and I don't have a pic of it.
Do you have pics with Sori Cirstea..? Please..
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 06:23 AM   #11
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestcormo View Post
Do you have pics with Sori Cirstea..? Please..
I do, but I am no able to post them yet - have no time, and also have no internet access on my laptop yet (but should be possible in a couple of days)

Old Jun 16th, 2008, 07:55 AM   #12
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl View Post
hehe I'm gonna PLAY tennis today in Zwolle with a friend. I hope I can post some pics at some stage during the week. Should be possible (not of me playing, but of the players at Rosmalen).
have fun

and you'll be playing on grass no doubt.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 05:56 AM   #13
country flag konijntje_00

konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of

I went yesterday, didn't go sunday eventually because I went to the Birmingham-final to watch Yanina

I doe have some pics of Sania's match and Cirstea training. Have Safina, Alona Bondarenko, Medina, Kirilenko, Chakvetadze, Rus, Thyssen, Pennetta, Srebotnik, Keothavong, Arvidsson, ... but I'll post them by tomorrow. I go there today too ... won't go tomorrow and rest of the week

Yaninawickmayer.com
konijntje_00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 06:31 AM   #14
country flag microgoogle

microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all

post the pics of sania please....
microgoogle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 06:38 AM   #15
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg017 View Post
have fun

and you'll be playing on grass no doubt.
Hell no! We played on artificial carpet stuff. It was wet so that was better. I won