Caroline's Graphics thread - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 04:23 PM   #181
country flag kapociak

kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all
Re: Caroline's Graphics thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunufc View Post
Which match please?
Exhibition match in Belarus, 2010.
kapociak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 05:36 PM   #182
country flag stangtennis

stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by s_dreamer82 View Post
That is so funny! What year is this from and who was she playing?
2009 AEGON International in Eastbourne.
Round 2 against Stosur. You can tell the name from the score in the gif [Woz - Sto 61, 44].
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_AE...es#Bottom_Half
2009 R2: Wozniacki def. Stosur 61, 57, 61.
Caro went on to win the title that year, defeating Razzano in the final.
There was a couple of other funny Caro incidents in that tournament.

In the semifinal against Wozniak she fell after returning the ball. She kept sitting on her ass and the ball was smahed right back to her where she manged to return in over the net still sitting on her ass.

In the final against Razzano she tought she had served an ace on the match point and started screaming to celebrate, but it turns out the ball was called out, the linesperson was just very slow with the call, so Caro had already started celebrating before the call.

Last edited by stangtennis : Feb 23rd, 2011 at 05:53 PM.
stangtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 06:15 PM   #183
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Which match please?
it's from a last year's charity match in Belarus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangtennis View Post

Caro went on to win the title that year, defeating Razzano in the final.
There was a couple of other funny Caro incidents in that tournament.
Yeah, there were some pretty funny moments!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

Last edited by CWTennis : Feb 23rd, 2011 at 06:20 PM.
CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 03:07 PM   #184
country flag nunufc

nunufc is just really nice nunufc is just really nice nunufc is just really nice nunufc is just really nice nunufc is just really nice nunufc is just really nice nunufc is just really nice nunufc is just really nice nunufc is just really nice nunufc is just really nice nunufc is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuba2340 View Post
Exhibition match in Belarus, 2010.
Quote:
Originally Posted by s_dreamer82 View Post
it's from a last year's charity match in Belarus!

Yeah, there were some pretty funny moments!
could you tell me where i can find the full match download, i love this exhibition!
nunufc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 04:54 PM   #185
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
could you tell me where i can find the full match download, i love this exhibition!
Yes I want it too but can't find it anywhere!

Old Mar 12th, 2011, 03:07 PM   #186
heart

heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute

made this months ago

heart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2011, 07:56 PM   #187
country flag SwissMiss19

SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold

^^ Love It!

"You must suck in real life, cause online you are too awesome! " --------

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee
SwissMiss19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 10:00 AM   #188
heart

heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute

heart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 10:18 AM   #189
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart View Post

Too much of a stretch?

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 01:26 AM   #190
country flag SwissMiss19

SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold

^ Haha good pic! I was going to say that's my favorite picture - of Caro I mean

"You must suck in real life, cause online you are too awesome! " --------

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee
SwissMiss19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 09:10 AM   #191
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Caro IW winner

claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 10:14 PM   #192
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline Wozniacki Wallpaper (1280x800)

Old Apr 1st, 2011, 10:23 PM   #193
country flag CWTennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiree View Post

wow, it's beautiful!

Old Apr 1st, 2011, 10:27 PM   #194
country flag backhandsmash

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiree View Post

Awesome!

Just awesome.

Thank you very, very much.
backhandsmash is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 10:00 PM   #195
country flag CWTennis

Last edited by CWTennis : Apr 15th, 2011 at 09:41 AM.