PAW (Pick-A-Winner) #369 - Eastbourne - Congrats Drory!!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2008, 03:07 AM   #16
country flag shuai.P

shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all
Re: PAW (Pick-A-Winner) #369 - Eastbourne - R1 Scoring Pts Up

PAW01: Li over Dellaqua
PAW02: Petrova over Peer
PAW03: Davenport over Razzano
shuai.P is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2008, 04:01 AM   #17
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute

PAW1: Li over Dellacqua (10)
PAW2: Petrova over Peer (10)
PAW3: Davenport over Razzano (10)
PAW4: Mauresmo over Cornet (11)
PAW5: Vaidisova over Govortsova (8)

Thanks

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
kfh_9118 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 04:04 AM   #18
country flag sd3300123

sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold

PAW01: Li over Dellaqua
PAW02: Petrova over Peer
PAW03: Davenport over Razzano
sd3300123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 05:16 AM   #19
country flag santhuruu

santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute

Paw 1 Davenport def. Razzano
Paw 2 Dellacqua def. Li
Paw 3 Petrova def. Peer
Paw 4 Mauresmo def. Cornet

Titles won:
Fill in the Draw: Australian Open 2007,Bali 2007
Race The Game: Player of the Month January 2007 and August 2008,Player of The Week Istanbul/Strasbourg 2007, Carson 2007,New Haven/Forest Hills 2008, US OPEN 2008
Pick A Winner: Stanford 2008
santhuruu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 05:30 AM   #20
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute

1. Mauresmo def Cornet
2. Stosur def O'Brien
3. Davenport def Razzano
4. Petrova def Peer
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 06:32 AM   #21
country flag slavicpower

slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of slavicpower has much to be proud of

Can I have wildcard
slavicpower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 06:39 AM   #22
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

PAW 2: O'Brien over Stosur
PAW 3: Rezai over Azarenka

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 07:44 AM   #23
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

PAW01 Mauresmo d Cornet
PAW02 Davenport d Razzano
PAW03 O'Brien d Stosur
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 07:47 AM   #24
kolan

kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of

PAW 01 - Stosur over O'Brien
PAW 02 - Dellacqua over Li
kolan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 08:06 AM   #25
country flag Bartek

Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute

PAW1: (WC)K.O'Brien over S.Stosur
PAW2: A.Mauresmo over (6)A.Cornet
PAW3: N.Li over C.Dellacqua
PAW4: N.Petrova over S.Peer
PAW5: L.Davenport over V.Razzano

Agnieszka Radwańska
Ula Radwańska
Marta Domachowska
Bartek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 11:21 AM   #26
country flag ganymedeyu

ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of

PAW01: Li over Dellacqua(10)
PAW02: Petrova over Peer(10)
PAW03: Davenport over Razzano(10)
PAW04: Govortsova over Vaidisova(12)
PAW05: Stosur over O'brien(8)

Su-Wei Hsieh/Chia-Jung Chuang/Chin-Wei Chan/Yi Chen

Yung-Jan Chan/I-Hsuan Hwang/Wen-Hsin Hsu/Kai-Chen Chang

Ting-Fei Juan / Hua-Chen Lee / Shu-Ying / Hao-Chin / Yui-Lynn / Ya-Hsuen
Go Taiwan Girls
ganymedeyu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 01:25 PM   #27
country flag fencer

fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future

PAW1: CORNET over MAURESMO
PAW2: LI over DELLACQUA
PAW3: PETROVA over PEER
PAW4: GARBIN over DULKO
PAW5: DAVENPORT over RAZZANO
PAW6: AZARENKA over REZEI
PAW7: GOVORTSOVA over VAIDISOVA

TT: S<50(8/5), D<50 | PAW<50| SUICIDE<50

I know You know that im not telling the truth
I know you know they just don't have any proof
Embrace the deception, learn how to bend your worst inhibitions
They will Psych you out in the end
fencer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 02:47 PM   #28
heart

heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute

just wanna let you know that i was obsession/kooki
heart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 02:51 PM   #29
heart

heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute

PAW01: Mauresmo d Cornet
PAW02: Petrova d Peer
PAW03: Dulko d Garbin
PAW04: Govortsova d Vaidisova
heart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 04:11 PM   #30
country flag xadimexadozenx

xadimexadozenx is a glorious beacon of light xadimexadozenx is a glorious beacon of light xadimexadozenx is a glorious beacon of light xadimexadozenx is a glorious beacon of light xadimexadozenx is a glorious beacon of light xadimexadozenx is a glorious beacon of light xadimexadozenx is a glorious beacon of light xadimexadozenx is a glorious beacon of light xadimexadozenx is a glorious beacon of light xadimexadozenx is a glorious beacon of light xadimexadozenx is a glorious beacon of light

paw 1 mauresmo over cornet
paw 2 dellacqua over li
paw 3 davenport over razzano
xadimexadozenx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote