Dreaming of Maria - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 11th, 2008, 06:56 PM   #16
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of
Re: Dreaming of Maria

Well when there is no Maria on court we have special bent to imagine her in our minds Unfortunately I have so little time to sleep
Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2008, 11:51 AM   #17
country flag only_one_maria

only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold

Well Makiri turned up again in my dreams last night. Well, I say turned up because by and large she didn't. Let me explain.

I found myself in some unfamiliar city among a group of people of which Makiri was one. However she disappeared. I then went all around the city looking for her, peeping through the windows of bars and restaurants to see if she was there.

Then for bizarre reasons myself and the group were involved in some kind of armed bank robbery, I don't know if we were the perpetrators, or just trying to stop those who were. After this was all over I continued my search for the elusive one, being driven in a car by a friend and eventually we found her and she got into the car. So now was my chance to get to know her. We started talking in the back of the car whilst this other guy was driving and then.....

the lights went out and the dream was over.

Goonies never say die!
only_one_maria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 07:17 PM   #18
country flag Zumoq

Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice

Nice one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by only_one_maria View Post
... and then.....

the lights went out and the dream was over.
And it was very considerate of you not to describe in detail how your dream REALLY ended
Zumoq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 10:51 AM   #19

only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zumoq View Post
Nice one.

And it was very considerate of you not to describe in detail how your dream REALLY ended
No, no, no. I think you are missing the point

The lights going out (maybe you already know this) is what we say to denote the end of a play in the theatre. It really is THE end. As I said, Makiri is always an elusive figure in my dreams that I can never get close to. I tried to write down my dream as best I could remember it. Memory is unreliable, but if it had ended 'differently' I think I would have remembered it.

Goonies never say die!
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 04:42 PM   #20
country flag Zumoq

Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice

Quote:
No, no, no. I think you are missing the point
That's one way of looking at it. But can you be sure I was serious?
Zumoq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 04:48 PM   #21

Quote:
That's one way of looking at it. But can you be sure I was serious?
Okay Zumoq, you were teasing me

I do wonder if I have an unconscious acceptance that Makiri isn't available. Even in my dreams.

Goonies never say die!
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 06:55 PM   #22
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nice one.

Zumoq ;p
Old Nov 16th, 2008, 11:51 AM   #23

Well after a couple of months break, another fleeting appearance by Makiri in my dreams last night. I was at some kind of big event with lots of people. Like a big market or fair of some kind. Rumour had it that Makiri was there so I looked up and down this huge hall trying to find her, walking past all sorts of people. After much searching I eventually caught sight of her from a distance, the bright blonde, almost golden coloured hair, the slender figure in her tennis gear, but no sooner had I caught sight of her than the dream was over

Later on, I somehow managed to find myself back in the same place - with Makiri long gone - and remembered that I must write the experience down on wtaworld

I can't remember much of the dream, it was much longer than I've written here, but Makiri was there only briefly, just a quick glance before being taken away.

Goonies never say die!
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 08:14 AM   #24
country flag Krzysiu.

Quote:
...I eventually caught sight of her from a distance, the bright blonde, almost golden coloured hair, the slender figure in her tennis gear...
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 11:21 PM   #25
country flag Warrior

Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

I finally had a dream about Maria. She drew Venus in the 1st round of AO. Maria lost in straight sets and was really upset after that. She was crying hysterically and threw her racket into the net.
Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2008, 05:21 AM   #26
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
I finally had a dream about Maria. She drew Venus in the 1st round of AO. Maria lost in straight sets and was really upset after that. She was crying hysterically and threw her racket into the net.
Sure glad that it was only a dream...even though it's theoretically possible....Don't know that I've ever had a dream that was specifically ABOUT Makiri per se;it was one of those strange dreams where your mind rushes with a flood of images towards the end,right before you wake up.......and Makiri's face was one of the images I remember...for OBVIOUS reasons

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

How many wins do you need to distinguish yourself as a WTA Rising Star--as opposed to a mediocre, Treading Water Star?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2008, 04:45 PM   #27
country flag Krzysiu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
I wish I had been hit by this racket
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 04:04 PM   #28

Well no prizes for guessing why I'm back on here. Makiri just happened to turns up in my dreams again.

I was at Wimbledon watching tennis and I walked into the centre court - which now seemed more like an indoor arena without grass - and Novak Djokovic had just won a semi-final. Bizarrely, the final was to be played straight afterwards and he had to play Andreev...... I don't remember the match but I do remember spotting Makiri in the crowd. She had a very major sun tan and I tried to keep my eye on her during the tennis. I then pointed out to my brother who she was - we were watching the match on tv now and it appeared to be christmas time. Anyway back to the arena and as if by magic it turned into my old school hall, full of teenage pupils as we then got a lesso on putting money into bags.

And I'd like to say so much more, but that really was it. Makiri is not generous with her time when it comes to my dreams. She'll no sooner arrive than disappear again.

Goonies never say die!
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 02:42 PM   #29
country flag Krzysiu.

Quote:
Makiri is not generous with her time when it comes to my dreams. She'll no sooner arrive than disappear again.
I wish she would be that generous to even once appear in my dream
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 06:03 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krzysiu. View Post
I wish she would be that generous to even once appear in my dream
You know I think you have more control over that than you realise. If you really want her to appear.............

She just might. But in my experience she tends to disappoint.

Goonies never say die!