Tipping#17...Eastbourne.. winner: *Jean* - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 10th, 2008, 06:02 PM   #1
country flag zveeen

zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future
Tipping#17...Eastbourne.. winner: *Jean*

Eastbourne Tipping

Welcome players..!! This is the 17th tournament for this game in 2008.

Tipping is like Tennis Tipping but different. You don't play other people and you don't have to tip the score which makes it an easier game to play. Everyone can play!! You're allowed to play for more than 1 tournament in a week.

HOW TO PLAY
Playing Tipping is very easy. I will post the schedule then you just tip who you think will win. Just type "in" to play. (this will make my life easier but if you forgot to post "in" this is not the end of the world)

e.g If the schedule was...
Ivanovic vs Sharapova
V. Williams vs S. Williams

This is how you would tip...
Ivanovic
V. Williams

It is only main draw singles matches.

If there's 1 point played in a match then the match counts. (walkover or retirement doesn´t count)

SCORING
1st,2nd Round = 1 point
Quarter Final = 2 points
Semi Final = 4 points
Final = 5 points

The ranking points you will recieve for a tournament are those you gaind in the tournament plus bonus as followed:

Winner: 60
Runner up: 45
Semifinalist: 30
Quarterfinalist: 15

go to: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=326469

This is where the rankings are... they will be updated few days after each tournament..... you can also post your thoughts there....

This is my first time managing tipping, so please be patient with me [/quote]

Last edited by zveeen : Jun 15th, 2008 at 09:43 PM.
zveeen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 10th, 2008, 06:03 PM   #2
country flag zveeen

zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future
Re: Tipping...Eastbourne

entrylist

HenryMag
Marco-Alize
ronim1
savitri
kuliza
TatiNovic
*Jean*
Adrian1992
bhebhe
zveeen
chrono
d_s
Vicmatibla
DarkchildSwiss
IvanovicFan!!!!

Last edited by zveeen : Jun 16th, 2008 at 07:47 AM.
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 06:03 PM   #3
country flag zveeen

ranking

(01)*Jean*............08...05...06...08...05.....3 2 --- W
(02)DarkchildSwiss....07...04...06...08...05.....3 0 --- RU
(03)HenryMag..........08...04...04...08...05.....2 9 --- SF
(04)savitri...........05...04...06...08...05.....2 8 --- SF
(05)zveeen............08...03...06...08...00.....2 5 --- QF
(06)Adrian1992........04...03...08...08...05.....2 4 --- QF
(07)Vicmatibla........03...04...04...08...05.....2 4 --- QF
(08)bhebhe............07...03...06...08...00.....2 4 --- QF
(09)ronim1............08...03...06...04...00.....2 1
(10)Marco-Alize.......05...04...06...04...00.....19
(11)IvanovicFan!!!!...07...01...06...04...00.....1 8
(12)chrono............06...00...06...00...05.....1 7
(13)d_s...............06...00...06...04...00.....1 6
(14)TatiNovic.........07...03...06...00...00.....1 6
(15)vamos israle......02...02...06...04...00.....14
(16)kuliza............06...04...02...00...00.....1 2

Last edited by zveeen : Jun 27th, 2008 at 08:53 AM.
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 06:04 PM   #4
country flag zveeen

Final

Radwanska vs. Petrova

Last edited by zveeen : Jun 20th, 2008 at 09:18 PM.
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 06:04 PM   #5
country flag zveeen

please sign in
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 09:55 PM   #6
country flag HenryMag.

HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute

in
HenryMag. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2008, 12:09 AM   #7
country flag Marco-Nicole

Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of

I'm in!!

Marco-Nicole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2008, 07:49 AM   #8
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

Of course I'm in
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2008, 06:50 PM   #9
country flag savitri

savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute

in
savitri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2008, 06:40 AM   #10
country flag kuliza

kuliza is a glorious beacon of light kuliza is a glorious beacon of light kuliza is a glorious beacon of light kuliza is a glorious beacon of light kuliza is a glorious beacon of light kuliza is a glorious beacon of light kuliza is a glorious beacon of light kuliza is a glorious beacon of light kuliza is a glorious beacon of light kuliza is a glorious beacon of light kuliza is a glorious beacon of light

In
kuliza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2008, 06:48 AM   #11
country flag TatiNovic

TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future

in
TatiNovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2008, 08:04 AM   #12
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

in
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2008, 09:33 AM   #13
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

In too

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2008, 01:05 PM   #14
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

in
Serena Coco JJ Angie
Su-Wei Makiri Kimiko Yarka
Endru. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2008, 02:53 PM   #15
country flag TatiNovic

TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future

First rounds without Qualifers

1. Stosur vs. (WC)O'Brien
2. Mauresmo vs. (6)Cornet
3. Li vs. Dellacqua
4. Peer vs. (8)Petrova
5. (7)Vaidisova vs. Govortsova
6. Garbin vs. Dulko
7. Davenport vs. Razzano
8. (5)Azarenka vs. Rezai
TatiNovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote