Monterrey epic trophy ceremony...WTA must be praying for Jaksic to make it big - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 13th, 2014, 10:11 PM   #1
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Monterrey epic trophy ceremony...WTA must be praying for Jaksic to make it big

That Jaksic is truly a character

spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 13th, 2014, 10:17 PM   #2
country flag Tampering

Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future
Re: Monterrey epic trophy ceremony...WTA must be praying for Jaksic to make it big

Well I hope she can improve, and tone down that noise. I like her off-court personality.

The 'Crazy Serbian Empress' show can't go on forever. This is slotted to be the replacement.

The new JJ.
Tampering is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 10:17 PM   #3
country flag SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT

SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future
Re: Monterrey epic trophy ceremony...WTA must be praying for Jaksic to make it big

The way everyone talked about her, I thought she'd be some ugly little thing. She looks nice and has a fun personality to boot,
I already like her better than the other two.

A good image for the women's tennis
SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 10:19 PM   #4
country flag We Ourselves

We Ourselves has a brilliant future We Ourselves has a brilliant future We Ourselves has a brilliant future We Ourselves has a brilliant future We Ourselves has a brilliant future We Ourselves has a brilliant future We Ourselves has a brilliant future We Ourselves has a brilliant future We Ourselves has a brilliant future We Ourselves has a brilliant future We Ourselves has a brilliant future

Where was Jungle Bird when you need him!?

Old Apr 13th, 2014, 10:20 PM   #5
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT View Post
The way everyone talked about her, I thought she'd be some ugly little thing. She looks nice and has a fun personality to boot,
I already like her better than the other two.
Really?

Anyway, she reminds me of Sesil.

She should save the dancing for once the actual champion gets her trophy.

Last edited by edificio : Apr 13th, 2014 at 10:26 PM.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 10:22 PM   #6
country flag Standard

Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold

That's nice!
She's certainly growing on me!

Li Williams Dementieva Cornet Watson Baltacha Keothavong Safarova Zakopalova Zheng Muguruzu Date-Krumm Barthel
Melzer Haas Hewitt Chardy Federer Evans Del Potro Seppi Paire Kohlschreiber Dolgopolov
Standard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 10:22 PM   #7
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute

Much better dancer than Petko. Mind you, Prof Stephen Hawking is a much better dancer than Petko.

Quote:
Originally Posted by We Ourselves View Post
Where was Jungle Bird when you need him!?

Mike_T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 10:22 PM   #8
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT View Post
The way everyone talked about her, I thought she'd be some ugly little thing.
You talk about Putin-seva, no
Melange is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 10:29 PM   #9
country flag Scola

Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
You talk about Putin-seva, no

Putintseva is much better player and prettier than this nobody.
Scola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 10:34 PM   #10
country flag ILoveCats

ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all ILoveCats is a name known to all

Putinseva is good
ILoveCats is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 11:07 PM   #11
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scola View Post
Putintseva is much better player and prettier than this nobody.
lol, you get so sensitive whenever someone writes something remotely negative about your faves (like badrapping a poster who's never heard of Svitolina or something), yet insulting other players is just fine. At least be consistent with your bs.
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 11:13 PM   #12
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

It's cool that she's fluent in Spanish, you gotta give her that.

Edit: okay she isn't. Bleh.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 11:22 PM   #13
LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Is that girl gonna dance at every tournament?
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 11:27 PM   #14
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Jaksic looks sorta like Dokic, only brown eyed.

Beaming smile, tanned and toned body, has that hot girl mischievousness in the sense that she knows that, being hot, people will let her get away with just about anything, an all-out extrovert who knows how to work a crowd and is constantly interacting with it, and it all feels natural and effortless (unlike with try-hards like Petkorazzi).

Too bad that her wonky game means that her ceiling for improvement is fairly low, but at least she's pugnatious, so maybe we'll be seeing her around a bit more, even if not actually winning stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_T View Post
Much better dancer than Petko. Mind you, Prof Stephen Hawking is a much better dancer than Petko.
Yup, that wouldn't be much of an achievement.

Last edited by Corswandt : Apr 13th, 2014 at 11:39 PM.
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 05:24 AM   #15
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

WTF

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote