Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread - Page 97 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 8th, 2011, 04:42 PM   #1441
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

Not sure if this will work outside of Canada but there is a video here that features a very brief (twenty seconds maybe) chat with Caroline:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/tennis/2011_rogers_cup/

click on the video that says "Caroline in the City."

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 8th, 2011, 04:56 PM   #1442
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Not sure if this will work outside of Canada but there is a video here that features a very brief (twenty seconds maybe) chat with Caroline:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/tennis/2011_rogers_cup/

click on the video that says "Caroline in the City."
Dosen't work in Germany

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 07:15 PM   #1443
country flag HeySafZvoneRenka
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold HeySafZvoneRenka is a splendid one to behold

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:6837489

from Espn Tennis
HeySafZvoneRenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 11:13 AM   #1444
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Dosen't work in Germany
Well, you really did not miss much. Here is what she said:

"Uh, it's great. I usually say I'm best under pressure so I enjoy being in this position and uh I think I would wish that I had this uh, this target on me for every week that would mean that I would win every tournament so it's just a positive problem to have and uh you know I'm happy to be here and uh looking forward to play."

It is not a perfect transcript, I may have missed one or two "uh's."

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 03:59 PM   #1445
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline Wozniacki takes Facebook questions
http://www.facebook.com/video/video....50329196360746

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 02:42 PM   #1446
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Old Aug 11th, 2011, 09:08 AM   #1447
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute

I accidentally discovered this post by Jorn in the very first page of this video thread:

I've searched for this match for some time, and has even requested it here and elsewhere. In vain. All I've found so far is dead links. But somehow Jorn's links from 2008 seems to work again! I just thought you should know

The parts are in mpeg format of varying filesizes (c. 30-110 Mb each, mostly on the higher side). English commentary.

And thanks, Jorn
angliru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 06:56 PM   #1448
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline Wozniacki took a test drive in the newest video from 'Beyond The Baseline With Buick'
http://www.rogerscup.com/women/english/buick.php

Old Aug 11th, 2011, 07:15 PM   #1449
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

How the heck did they manage to screw the audio up like that? Sounds like it has been recorded in a bathroom..

Anyways, she's so polite and nice all the time even though the questions in these interviews are so repetitive.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 11:53 PM   #1450
country flag CWTennis

Old Aug 14th, 2011, 07:12 AM   #1451
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by angliru View Post
I accidentally discovered this post by Jorn in the very first page of this video thread:

I've searched for this match for some time, and has even requested it here and elsewhere. In vain. All I've found so far is dead links. But somehow Jorn's links from 2008 seems to work again! I just thought you should know

The parts are in mpeg format of varying filesizes (c. 30-110 Mb each, mostly on the higher side). English commentary.

And thanks, Jorn
They have - whoeveer they are - put up all three sets on You Tube recently - here are the links - really nice to watch with two funny commentators:

First set
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH4RyiUDB5M
second set
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guhRZL1wzi8
Third set
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoJxSlg_F8M

Enjoy.
Hoergren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 08:37 AM   #1452
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoergren View Post
They have - whoeveer they are - put up all three sets on You Tube recently - here are the links - really nice to watch with two funny commentators
That's our own member FormerlyKnownAs, as described in this post. He's enhanced the video a bit (probably fiddeled with colours and contrast) to make the video look better and make the ball more visible.
angliru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 10:04 AM   #1453
country flag CWTennis

Old Aug 16th, 2011, 12:55 AM   #1454
country flag CWTennis

Old Aug 16th, 2011, 03:50 PM   #1455
country flag anned

anned is an unknown quantity at this point

hi, i am new here, and i am huge fan of caro
here's a video
anned is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote