Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread - Page 68 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 28th, 2011, 08:58 PM   #1006
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

Caroline Wozniacki - World Number 1 - Sportsvibe TV

Sportsvibe were reunited with an old flame, when it bumped into World Number 1 Caroline Wozniacki in Abu Dhabi.
See Caroline talk about achieving Number 1 status, her hero Fernando Torres moving club and managing to fit Wimbledon around her busy World Cup viewing schedule

VCORE Promotion Movie

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

Last edited by CWTennis : Feb 28th, 2011 at 09:09 PM.
CWTennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 28th, 2011, 09:16 PM   #1007
country flag stangtennis

stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute

stangtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 04:55 AM   #1008
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Old Mar 1st, 2011, 05:22 PM   #1009
country flag stangtennis

stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute

Video highlights of both of the Doha semi-finals:
http://jp.dk/jptv/nyheder_sport/tenn...cle2353306.ece

Video highlights of the Doha final:
http://jp.dk/jptv/nyheder_sport/tenn...cle2353306.ece
stangtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 05:38 PM   #1010
country flag backhandsmash

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

Everybody watch the Sportsvibe video that was posted! It is made of awesomium.
backhandsmash is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 12:13 AM   #1011
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe I'm the only one but I am curious to hear her sing so it was interesting to get a (vague) update on that.

Regarding her single and, presumably, why we haven't heard it yet she said "it's not my fault...blame it on some of the other people in my team" but she also said that we will see very soon.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 04:13 AM   #1012
country flag Carofan
The Great Mrs Sunshine

Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of

She is waiting for the right moment when Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber and Rihanna have not released anything new for a while, THEN she will take over the charts

Carofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 04:27 AM   #1013
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Maybe I'm the only one but I am curious to hear her sing
I think most are hoping it got wiped accidentally... I fear... I fear greatly... but i guess it was for charity so hopefully its humorous rather than serious... Then again we might be shocked and it sounds great... or not.
Burisleif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2011, 09:20 PM   #1014
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

A video with 13 minutes of highlights from the Pennetta match has been put up on Youtube.

NB: Remember how the match stats said Caro was 0/8 on 2nd serve? But at 11:54 you see her serve an ace on 2nd serve!
Old Mar 3rd, 2011, 09:26 PM   #1015
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
A video with 13 minutes of highlights from the Pennetta match has been put up on Youtube.

NB: Remember how the match stats said Caro was 0/8 on 2nd serve? But at 11:54 you see her serve an ace on 2nd serve!
Was that the same point? There was close to no time between the 1st serve into the net and the ace.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2011, 10:39 PM   #1016
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by backhandsmash View Post
Everybody watch the Sportsvibe video that was posted! It is made of awesomium.
Just saw the Sportsvibe interview. It is awesome. Good interviewer.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2011, 06:09 AM   #1017
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Was that the same point? There was close to no time between the 1st serve into the net and the ace.
You can tell it's the same point from the scoreline; 4-0, 40-15.
And besides, what would be the point in showing a failed serve in a highlights video if not to underline the fact that the following ace was on a 2nd serve?
Old Mar 4th, 2011, 07:55 AM   #1018
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
You can tell it's the same point from the scoreline; 4-0, 40-15.
And besides, what would be the point in showing a failed serve in a highlights video if not to underline the fact that the following ace was on a 2nd serve?
In the I'm not the most detail oriented or observant guy category I didn't see the scoreline in the video until you mentioned it.

I wonder if the stat is corrected in the Wta's database that they use to put out their match facts documents. I found a 1 point discrepancy between the combined scoreboard data for 2 of Caro's return of serve stats and what they list in their document.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2011, 07:55 AM   #1019
country flag nunufc

nunufc is just really nice nunufc is just really nice nunufc is just really nice nunufc is just really nice nunufc is just really nice nunufc is just really nice nunufc is just really nice nunufc is just really nice nunufc is just really nice nunufc is just really nice nunufc is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_dreamer82 View Post
Caroline Wozniacki - World Number 1 - Sportsvibe TV

Sportsvibe were reunited with an old flame, when it bumped into World Number 1 Caroline Wozniacki in Abu Dhabi.
See Caroline talk about achieving Number 1 status, her hero Fernando Torres moving club and managing to fit Wimbledon around her busy World Cup viewing schedule

As a football fan and a caro fan i really enjoy this interview

and i bet liverpool will beat man utd this weekend and magpies former hero andy carrollwill make his debut
nunufc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2011, 11:09 AM   #1020
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

For a 6-3 6-3 scoreline this was a pretty high quality match and i honestly enjoyed watching and making these highlights

Caroline Wozniacki vs Virginia Ruano Pascual 2009 Australian Open 2nd round Highlights

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote